Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly Vidya is a fake selfish egotistical woman. She treated Madhav like crap,for 30 years because he dared to,love another woman before her..and even though that woman was dead for like over 25 years..she still,made madhavs life miserable. She probably showed affection to Armaan to,show everyone that she’s such a great mahaan woman.. but she never stood by Armaan whenever he needed her 🙄..she’s a total,disgrace

If Armaan was a decent character I would have said . Shivani should make an appearance.. but Armaan deserves a similar fate like the Gen 3 lead and should be wiped away from abhira’s life .. he can live with his sauteli sa ..

Since he has no issues he can very well marry a fertile woman and have babies .. and give heirs to Poddar family

In this horrific track only Kaveri is looking sane .. rest are looking wierd n not worth it ..

even manisha .. has she ever given Gyan to Armaan .. that why are you spoiling abhira’s life . If you had no guts to live without your sauteli mom . Then leave abhira .. let her be free .. why did you give her fake dreams ..

Atleast she can focus on her career

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

might be she thought next day delivery hoga after pregnancy announced as she is nig interested in that kids na 2 yes she needed so no knowledge on it 🤣🤣. I felt like who is thrown away if abheera gone she won't see ruhi ki delivery or baby, if abhimaan gone also they won't, if rohit gone also it's like before something happening they showed happiness. I don't want to utter anything as we are ready for anything 🫢

Hopefully Rohit zinda rahe bassss !

I can’t see ruhi in loveless relationship with Armaan.

Rohit loves her a lot and keeps her on highest priority. That is enough for me.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Remember the more attachment shown for any two characters it will be futtt. Akshara and baby ruhi were shown as more attached and ruhi was accepting like anything masi masi masi everything broke with one incident. Same vibes I am getting. The more ruhi is clingy to abheera tabahi starts. Suddenly force fit is shown for another rise and kick. Family is happy with ak staying apart. If she is kept in head she will destroy and run. II am not liking leads crying in between showing happiness for ruro. It's all fakeness. They are seeing something there as theirs and reliving their moments I feel .

Edited by Mehersudha - 15 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nobody deserves a disgusting fate neither Armaan nor the previous ML. Bhabhi lover deserved it actually but he got away.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 15 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Hopefully Rohit zinda rahe bassss !

I can’t see ruhi in loveless relationship with Armaan.

Rohit loves her a lot and keeps her on highest priority. That is enough for me.

he won't die it's aryan this time hint given for chachi inki wajah se tum rovoge 😫🤓 chachi will chose her favorite or stands for her own
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

he won't die it's aryan this time hint given for chachi inki wajah se tum rovoge 😫🤓 chachi will chose her favorite or stands for her own

Even I feel it could be her as it’s a tradition for the FL’s biggest supporter to turn against her on white day. VV already hates FL so it will be repetitive.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nobody deserves a disgusting fate neither Armaan nor the previous ML. Bhabhi lover deserved it actually but he got away.

I have a better option, the person who should not be named, who single handedly destroyed Rishta for ego and with maaaaaaa and fav shahs.

I mean erase his shows or ego..............

(Don't take personally)

Edited by Drna7 - 15 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

I have a better option, the person who should not be named, who single handedly destroyed Rishta for ego and with maaaaaaa and fav shahs.

I mean erase his shows or ego..............

(Don't take personally)

I have been manifesting this for the longest of times.. Hope his downfall comes soon for being an egoistic piece of trash.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

If Armaan was a decent character I would have said . Shivani should make an appearance.. but Armaan deserves a similar fate like the Gen 3 lead and should be wiped away from abhira’s life .. he can live with his sauteli sa ..

Since he has no issues he can very well marry a fertile woman and have babies .. and give heirs to Poddar family

In this horrific track only Kaveri is looking sane .. rest are looking wierd n not worth it ..

even manisha .. has she ever given Gyan to Armaan .. that why are you spoiling abhira’s life . If you had no guts to live without your sauteli mom . Then leave abhira .. let her be free .. why did you give her fake dreams ..

Atleast she can focus on her career

Armaan is not bad..he’s just weak and vulnerable..and he’s nothing like last Gen hero who threw out the heroine just after she miscarried. If Armaan gets to that level..then I’d also want him gone. But at the moment there’s still some hope for him.this identity revelation track will be his chance to prove if he’s worthy of abhira ..he has to stand up,for her and put aside his own emotional issues. If he doesn’t then he’s not worthy of abhira
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

But he is just a teenager, wouldn't his white day would be bit extreme?

But then last time they show just a kid of 6 or 7, so don't know if makers could go there.