Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

OMG...what was ruhi ka that rona.....is it like she read mood swings and trying to show that??😂 bahut hi bura tha...😂

Jitna bhi roye Gaye and chill aye … iski kokh chahiye with the foetus in a thali served to Vidya .. 😈 and even Manish ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: christiangirl

This cruelty from V is over the top. There are so many medical treatments for in fertility which could have been explored.

ITV always shows female lead infertility but what about if their own sons were infertile- the vella chorus gang? I also stopped watching the show since the leap- came here for synopsis and venting out the frustration of FL torture.

SS guy is still saying the reports can be fake. But even if they r not fake why r they not going for second opinion. They have the reports with blood test and none including Armaan and Abhira thought to take 2nd opinion and detailed tests.
This fertility topic itself is very sensitive and the way they r dealing with it can traumatise many ppl who r going through that pain. Every 4th /5th person having fertility issues and when they see how Abhira is being treated by V making her feel a worst person will make a very bad impact on audience too. And top of everything that cheater Ruhi is being rewarded and evil V will WW in the name of maa ki mamta but Abhira will be torchered.

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

First of all everyone knew that this stupid idea of painting someone else's room without taking their consent originated from abheera's pea sized brain in the first place , basically making her the leader. Abheera has been living there for quite sometime to give the family members an idea regarding her. Also cousins themselves affirmed that it was abheera'ssmiley8 plan.

Secondly abheera is definitely elder in terms of age and relation point of view , with the cousins just following her order.

Bhaiiii kitna bhi eco friendly color kyun na market mai milta ho, kaun apna bedroom first trimester mai toh kya throughout the 9 months paint karwata hai !!!! smiley8

Mai toh khade khade aisi pagalpanti ke liye band baja du agar koi mere bedroom mai paint ka kaam kare woh bhi mere first trimester mai !!!!

Ruhi bhi kya pagal hai jo appreciate liye ja rahi thi fresh color kaam ko!

I don’t like jaise Armaan ko uska room dene ko bola gaya lekin I also can’t digest the color kaam thing in pregnant woman’s bedroom woh bhi in first trimester!!!!

And pregnancy mai kaun bedroom/house yeh sab moving/shifting prefer karta hai! Normally sabka comfort zone apne bedroom mai he hota hai! Yeh kya pagalpanti tha with maha good intentions! 🤮

Jaise uss Akshara ke mahaaaa good intentions ki wajah se hamesha raita failta tha and Maitra ya dav hoga tha waise he abhira ke mahaa good intentions bhi kal se he dikhne lage hai smiley36

Koi bhi lady jisko pregnancy ka experience ho woh kabhi iss baat ko approve nahi karegi ki uske first trimester or during her pregnancy uske apna bedroom mai color kaam vagera ho and woh kahi shift ho etc smiley36

Edited by sweet_tania - 15 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Bhaiiii kitna bhi eco friendly color kyun na market mai milta ho, kaun apna bedroom first trimester mai toh kya throughout the 9 months paint karwata hai !!!! smiley8

Mai toh khade khade aisi pagalpanti ke liye band baja du agar koi mere bedroom mai paint ka kaam kare woh bhi mere first trimester mai !!!!

I don’t like jaise Armaan ko uska room dene ko bola gaya lekin I also can’t digest the color kaam thing in pregnant woman’s bedroom woh bhi in first trimester!!!!

And pregnancy mai kaun bedroom/house yeh sab moving/shifting prefer karta hai! Normally sabka comfort zone apne bedroom mai he hota hai! Yeh kya pagalpanti tha with maha good intentions! 🤮

maine pehli baar ye dekha hai. I usually have seen people decorating a new room for child after he or she grows up. Parents ka kambra rarely dekha haismiley36
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

in Gen 2 there was a small track where widower Naitik has a girlfriend ..but it didn’t reach marriage or maybe they just didn’t show naitik again and so he did marry that woman.’’anyway his wife was dead.. so it’s fine if he moved on …and his kids were both married

I think DKP knew it would backfire badly .. so they killed off the character totally.. it would have been good if like MG .. Naitik too got a second wife ..

Then Abhira would have 2 parnanu with one good step parnani

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

maine pehli baar ye dekha hai. I usually have seen people decorating a new room for child after he or she grows up. Parents ka kambra rarely dekha haismiley36

Normally logo out of India bhi nursery last trimester mai plans karte hai. Second trimester mai bhi nahi karte hai nursery vagera.

Yaha toh good news ke second day he nursery set kar diya woh bhi new eco friendly paint ke sath smiley36🙏

Muje previous season ka bahot kuch yaha jata hai yeh dekh kar jab koi bhalai ke naam par bevkoofiya kar ke logo ki life mai raita failata tha smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Normally logo out of India bhi nursery last trimester mai plans karte hai. Second trimester mai bhi nahi karte hai nursery vagera.

Yaha toh good news ke second day he nursery set kar diya woh bhi new eco friendly paint ke sath smiley36🙏

Muje previous season ka bahot kuch yaha jata hai yeh dekh kar jab koi bhalai ke naam par bevkoofiya kar ke logo ki life mai raita failata tha smiley36

symtpoms toh dikh rahe hai already bhalayi karne jao aur bevkoofiyan karke aajao. Soon makers apna trump card kholenge
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

jabardasti saman poora shifted to guest room. Is it not the tactics to make them guests in the name of baby. And she is appreciated for the room renovation. I said na like it's better after baby coming. And to be frank why she is intruding. Means she intrudes in ruro pregnancy. Don't they have some ideas on their head for their baby. And these cousins praising bhabhi sab plan. Why is vidya wrong. As a mother or inlaw she told it's not right to be in that bedroom which is right. We did everything after baby came in not in pregnancy. Tomorrow will she ask her keep a name which she likes to keep her baby. I was wondering through ruhi pregnancy she is secretly doing her wishes kya . Even arman has same thoughts and when they said humara baby I felt like arey woh unka baby hi ruhi ke tummy mein hi rohit ka ansh not rom rom. Ka ansh. It looks odd as she intrudes always even after warning. Because ruro are ok ar is ok orelse if ruro told why did you jump in this ar too could have dances like vidya maa bday. One thing is giving space . Abheera does not know giving space in relationship. And ruhi is edi any day.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

symtpoms toh dikh rahe hai already bhalayi karne jao aur bevkoofiyan karke aajao. Soon makers apna trump card kholenge

Ha either ruhi ka baccha dega or ruhi ka pati.

Abhi toh ruhi ko badi badi khushiya milni Baki hai smiley36color kam is the first step for ruhi ki khushiya and bhalayi smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She comes off as an A- grade A-hole. Bhai iska sirf big fat ego hurt hua hai ki mera beta mujhe chhodke apni pasand ki biwi laaya jo maa nahi ban sakti.

Which is why when Abhira gets pregnant, I want her to leave this F-all house

exactly Vidya is a fake selfish egotistical woman. She treated Madhav like crap,for 30 years because he dared to,love another woman before her..and even though that woman was dead for like over 25 years..she still,made madhavs life miserable. She probably showed affection to Armaan to,show everyone that she’s such a great mahaan woman.. but she never stood by Armaan whenever he needed her 🙄..she’s a total,disgrace