Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but only someone does not deserve to be legacy ML rest all even criminals can be in the list just because they were doormat of FL and never questioned her.

Kaira has a rabid fanbase. I say this in positive way. Gen 3 didn't have that unity , it's own fandom turned on leads to kya hi bole. Kaira fans always wanted these two together come what may. Humare time mein fake women empowerment move on phenism agya , ml truth bomb diya to abuser hogya. Hc had such a hater base I never seen it before. Even now people love drag him and his character. Someone said in reddit other day he plays same characters , he's jealous of pranali and new show etc lmao. Dude worked his ass off for decades he can very well don't work and usko kuch farak nhi padega.

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Wahi toh , even initially it was very weird of her to openly ask rohit ruhi for a baby. It's such a personal matter and so weird to basically direct someone to do it. And the way rohit immediately said yes , inturn shocking ruhi. Dono maa bete iss maamle mein bahut besharam hain.

lol Rohit loves ruhi and the moment he got a hint that she's ready to move on with him too he wasted no time đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ˜… ruhit also have a sweet chemistry like ruhi touches him lightly on shoulder, lean on him, Rohit back hugged her other day kissed cheek. It didn't look odd or trying.

In desi households having kid is a family thing like marriage. Not justifying it though it does happen. Some sasumas want their son to do second marriage for waris it happens.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Vidya supported Armaan 1.0 when Rohit slapped him before? Did Vidya support Armaan 2.0 when Rohit pushed him twice, addressing him paraya and sutela? Did Vidya stopped Armaan 1.0 or supported him when KP asked him to leave PH? (Abhira made her realize and then she supported him). When Vidya support Armaan over Rohit ever except that Ar-Ru marriage alliance fixing incident? There also Vidya chose paying back Armaan (alive son) for his sacrifice over Rohit (dead son). If Rohit was alive that time do u really think Vidya would have reunited Ar-Ru thinking about Armaan's happiness forgetting Rohit's pain?

@red yeah let Vidya enjoy humiliating Armaan and Abhira.

Evil V is definitely enjoying humiliating , hurting Armaan and Abhira because her ego is hurt as her sautela beta all his life lived indebited to her chose his happiness once . She have no problem Ruhi coming back to Rohit even after seeing her obsession to marry Armaan and never questioned that cheater once.
If she is genuinely feeling bad for Armaan that he can never have a kid of his own she would have showered him with more love or ok even if she is angry she can just stop talking to him until her anger surpasses. But what she is showing is sadism and evilness . She didn’t care to feed her nikamma beta even when he came back after an year who was presumed dead but now she is taking lunch to office and feeding hi at desk. She is trying to hurt Abhira making her think she is some apshagun for her cheater Bahu. Armaan too said just a few days back that though his family doesn’t love him genuinely they r still his family. Who knows better than him. But he too is being an idiot to ignore the only person who loved him unconditionally in thr pagal pan of his useless family and evil maa
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

but only someone does not deserve to be legacy ML rest all even criminals can be in the list just because they were doormat of FL and never questioned her.

@bold ML Kartik was never the doormat of FL, Naira. If respecting your partner being human first, by not abandoning her forever when she is in immense physical pain, emotional and mental trauma, is being her doormat, then I prefer doormats.

I am now neutral towards Kartik or any other ML as they were just fictional characters, who are no longer a part of show. I personally don't think fans can claim to love Kaira or cherish their memories while abusing, cursing, blaming & hating the other part of ship.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Vidya should quarantine Ruhi if she is so worried lol. Although Vidya is shown OTT but i think some women still do this in our society, pregnancy news is not disclosed until few months and women who are unable to have kids or older Unmarried women are kept at a but distance from pregnant women ( but no one does this OTT in real life tbh, people indeed do this a bit sneakily).

Not watching the serial from the day leap is introduced but good for me, such disgusting behavior would boil my blood tbh yrrr, if you don't have nice words then atleast don't hurt someone, Such medical issue is not in someone's hands and if Vidya can't be emphatic then atleast don't make Abheera feel like outsider in such ways of her not letting hug Ruru.

Cousins aka chorus gang are sorta screen fillers lol, like Krish and Charu atleast had a little plot in the beginning but now it feels like they don't have their own lives and it revolves around their older brothers and bhabhis, sometimes it feels weird to me like dude don't you guys have a life, friends, hobbies anything???

I saw that room they decorated it was cute 😍, but Vidya did some naatak again đŸ€Ł,

OTT zaalima saas.đŸ€Ș

Iski bahuye ek.din iski Chai m zeher milaa denge ek din asya hi chalta rha toh.smiley37

yep and in some shows they call infertile woman banjh and all, force for 2nd marriage , don't let her come close to other women etc. Vidya not letting abhira touch ruhi isn't because of her issue, she legit don't like her as of now. She stopped talking to Arman and told him to get out of house, not second marriage or divorce. In a way she has accepted the decision but didn't accept the thing that her son can't have a kid. I don't feel she has orthodox issues as of now.

Lmaooo I have been telling it since day 1. None cares about these kids. Some of the cousins are probably in school but standing in line to do lawyergiri for bhabhira. I am surprised kaveri who used to handle her family with ironhand never told these kids to stfu and go study đŸ€Ł their parents don't care about them. There was not one scene where their parents talking about them, feeding them, heck worrying about them abhi Ghar kyu nhi aya etc. except for phuphasa and his daughter. Manisha has no time other than worrying about abhira, woman she's a grownass married woman. Manisha and her husband thinks about abhira even when sleeping đŸ€ŁđŸ€ź itna vellapanti Bhaisab. Even when ruhit pregnancy thing she had to make a face as if she can't do potty and stand next to abhira to give her unwanted sympathy. Pucha kya usne?? Chu...aurat

Naaaa rishta fls can never murder wantedly but yeahhhh unwanted murder can happen đŸ€ŁđŸ˜

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold ML Kartik was never the doormat of FL, Naira. If respecting your partner being human first, by not abandoning him/her forever when he/she is in immense physical pain, emotional and mental trauma, is being a doormat, then I prefer doormats.

I am now neutral towards Kartik or any other ML as they were just fictional characters, who are no longer a part of show. I personally don't think fans can claim to love Kaira or cherish their memories while abusing, cursing, blaming & hating the other part of ship.

If blaming someone for adultery, if marrying some one and have having affair with naira is okay then how ruhi is wrong. Vedika ke saath shadi kiya and he was dancing with naira. Yes they are fictional character but I want to understand hate towards one specific character when the entire show was toxic since gen 2.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Only Naitik was lucky. He was never the doormat of Akshara. Nor was Akshara ever a bad wife to him. There was a track where Naitik brought a girl home who kept calling him ‘papa’ yet Akshara did not believe that Naitik cheated on her. She had full confidence that her husband could never cheat her. Both equally loved each other till their last breath smiley27

in Gen 2 there was a small track where widower Naitik has a girlfriend ..but it didn’t reach marriage or maybe they just didn’t show naitik again and so he did marry that woman.’’anyway his wife was dead.. so it’s fine if he moved on 
and his kids were both married

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

If blaming someone for adultery, if marrying some one and have having affair with naira is okay then how ruhi is wrong. Vedika ke saath shadi kiya and he was dancing with naira. Yes they are fictional character but I want to understand hate towards one specific character when the entire show was toxic since gen 2.

@bold it's definitely not okey and I personally bashed Kartik a lot that time. It's been 4 years to their generation so bashing him repeatedly won't change anything, I will only be wasting my time smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

in Gen 2 there was a small track where widower Naitik has a girlfriend ..but it didn’t reach marriage or maybe they just didn’t show naitik again and so he did marry that woman.’’anyway his wife was dead.. so it’s fine if he moved on 
and his kids were both married

Yes I remember, with Soumya’s sister Priyanka who was his therapist. Poor Naitik was in depression post Akshara’s death and he felt more lonely once both his kids were married. In my head, he and his father Rajbanna left for their village and took sanyas.
christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This cruelty from V is over the top. There are so many medical treatments for in fertility which could have been explored.

ITV always shows female lead infertility but what about if their own sons were infertile- the vella chorus gang? I also stopped watching the show since the leap- came here for synopsis and venting out the frustration of FL torture.

@bold ML Kartik was never the doormat of FL, Naira. If respecting your partner being human first, by not abandoning her forever when she is in immense physical pain, emotional and mental trauma, is being her doormat, then I prefer doormats.

what’s doormat ML anyway ? As far as I know None of the ML’s are doormats . And supporting , standing up for their partners in good and bad doesn’t make anyone a doormat or a henpecked husband. They don’t have to be toxic to prove they r not doormats. Anyway season 2 fans have moved on from the show but they all still love Kaira than Kaira get more lobe than any other generation leads. So am sure there should be something nice about them.