Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Vidya is in legit fear what if kohless thing spreads like cold and cough from abhira to ruhi through touch hug etc 🤣🤣 it's so ridiculous that it's funny. It's like she will bubble wrap ruhi if it was possible. She's obsessed now and when she said to ruhit you guys fulfilled the wish of khandan I was 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i mean that had sx and it's celebrated so weird our culture isn't it.

Wahi toh , even initially it was very weird of her to openly ask rohit ruhi for a baby. It's such a personal matter and so weird to basically direct someone to do it. And the way rohit immediately said yes , inturn shocking ruhi. Dono maa bete iss maamle mein bahut besharam hain.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail

First of all everyone knew that this stupid idea of painting someone else's room without taking their consent originated from abheera's pea sized brain in the first place , basically making her the leader. Abheera has been living there for quite sometime to give the family members an idea regarding her. Also cousins themselves affirmed that it was abheera'ssmiley8 plan.

Secondly abheera is definitely elder in terms of age and relation point of view , with the cousins just following her order.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 15 days ago

kaveri is seeing the irrational behaviour of vidya...and i think unhe woh sochne per majboor kar raha hai ki how irrational she had been...😂

she seems to be like....ruhi ki matashree...jise ruhi ki dida ka manipulation dekh kar akal aayee thi...and vidya is the dida now...😂

OMG...what was ruhi ka that rona.....is it like she read mood swings and trying to show that??😂 bahut hi bura tha...😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Legacy viewers please give me some context. This came on my tl. Did he steal the kid from his sister smiley22 how exactly he is green flag? He stole kid. He blamed naira for adultery. He married multiple ppl spoiled many lives. smiley29 khamkha gen 3 badhnaam hai. Iske aage gen 3 toh saint tha smiley5

https://youtu.be/dduUjBcIqzY?si=gt-6kooRQLS0YROk

I initially loved him as he was a fresh chocolate boy type character but then started to dislike him post the first leap after he started to get insecure of Naira. The cherry on the cake was when he accused Naira of having an affair with her boss. Yes, he stole his sister’s baby cause his own baby died which was the most stupidest thing ever. He also adopted a girl Krishna and dumped her in an ashram post Naira’s death never to be seen again. First married Vedika even though he clearly loved Naira. Immediately married a humshakal of his wife post her death which proves that he only loved her face. Previous ML may have had anger problems but he was better than him imo as he had his own issues behind his behaviour and genuinely loved the FL and never remarried. Even current ML is better than him due to the traumatic way he has sadly been brought up by. Poor guy is treated like a stranger in his own house unlike him who received prince treatment.
Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Legacy viewers please give me some context. This came on my tl. Did he steal the kid from his sister smiley22 how exactly he is green flag? He stole kid. He blamed naira for adultery. He married multiple ppl spoiled many lives. smiley29 khamkha gen 3 badhnaam hai. Iske aage gen 3 toh saint tha smiley5

https://youtu.be/dduUjBcIqzY?si=gt-6kooRQLS0YROk

He also supported his rapists brothers and used his power and money to save them. It was only untill he realised that kairav was getting spoilt , he stopped. The victim's plight didn't matter to him. No matter how much people justify their multiple marriages, but if someone truly loves they certainly don't move on so rapidly as kartik and subsequently akshara did.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

He also supported his rapists brothers and used his power and money to save them. It was only untill he realised that kairav was getting spoilt , he stopped. The victim's plight didn't matter to him. No matter how much people justify their multiple marriages, but if someone truly loves they certainly don't move on so rapidly as kartik and subsequently akshara did.

but only someone does not deserve to be legacy ML rest all even criminals can be in the list just because they were doormat of FL and never questioned her.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

but only someone does not deserve to be legacy ML rest all even criminals can be in the list just because they were doormat of FL and never questioned her.

Only Naitik was lucky. He was never the doormat of Akshara. Nor was Akshara ever a bad wife to him. There was a track where Naitik brought a girl home who kept calling him ‘papa’ yet Akshara did not believe that Naitik cheated on her. She had full confidence that her husband could never cheat her. Both equally loved each other till their last breath smiley27
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Only Naitik was lucky. He was never the doormat of Akshara. Nor was Akshara ever a bad wife to him. There was a track where Naitik brought a girl home who kept calling him ‘papa’ yet Akshara did not believe that Naitik cheated on her. She had full confidence that her husband could never cheat her. Both equally loved each other till their last breath smiley27

May be makers are following trend of current gen smiley36 I don't know what's wrong with makers FL and ML will be happy paint them as red and find a hara jhanda who has no back story and show FL is not strong and needed him.. Change he career to justify why she has to stay in this majboori wali shadi then hogaya. bakwas story. Where FL lost her originality, she lost her commonsense.

Ab I heard anupama ki fl will be lawyer. I recalled launch of batein where ak lost her singing career just because bathein fl was singer.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Offcourse Criminal minded logon ke liye criminal kartik hi Green flag hoga.

Edited out gen #3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 15 days ago