Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

..what is her reason of being angry with armaan and abhira??? kya hai basic reason?? ki armaan will not be happy as he will not b a father...to what is she doing??? use aise hi unhappy bana rahi hai?? bilkul silly hai reason...she cmes out as a total biased character.....

She comes off as an A- grade A-hole. Bhai iska sirf big fat ego hurt hua hai ki mera beta mujhe chhodke apni pasand ki biwi laaya jo maa nahi ban sakti.

Which is why when Abhira gets pregnant, I want her to leave this F-all house

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Legacy viewers please give me some context. This came on my tl. Did he steal the kid from his sister smiley22 how exactly he is green flag? He stole kid. He blamed naira for adultery. He married multiple ppl spoiled many lives. smiley29 khamkha gen 3 badhnaam hai. Iske aage gen 3 toh saint tha smiley5

https://youtu.be/dduUjBcIqzY?si=gt-6kooRQLS0YROk

Chaotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Legacy viewers please give me some context. This came on my tl. Did he steal the kid from his sister smiley22 how exactly he is green flag? He stole kid. He blamed naira for adultery. He married multiple ppl spoiled many lives. smiley29 khamkha gen 3 badhnaam hai. Iske aage gen 3 toh saint tha smiley5

areeeeeee kittu ka inphamous track jisme momo served ❤️❤️😘

So naira and keerti (kartiks sis) both were pregnant and delivered at the same time. Keertis kid lived and kaira kid died (it's revealed wayyy back in story that kid survived never to be found again 😏🤣🤣) and kartik exchanged kid as naira was in obvious trauma for her kid, he feared her ment health. So everyone knew keerti kid died. Kartik was in obvious guilt and was like main abhi bata dunga but didn't. He gave the name Krish to kid which keerti naksh wanted i guess. Later keerti naksh got to know truth and naira ofcrs handed over kid to them, poor girl was traumatized. In this only infamous Manish goenka held collar of kartik and said naira meri bhi beti hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This Kartik was really not a good Man

He even stole his sister's kidsmiley11 He was cheater a thief n what not That rishta bgm makes him look like a bechara victim But man was a criminal 🤡

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

It's so inappropriate to intrude in someone's else's room and change its decor and everything without their consent. Ruhi and rohit aren't kids rather adults who work. Going in their room and messing with their things was so bad of abheera. This exact demeanor is what makes her arrogant. If someone questions abheera's obvious high handedness , then the person is labelled as a vamp , villain etc.

Vidya wasn't wrong this time in serving abheera the result of her arbitrariness.

Vidya ignored the cousins just like everyone ignores them. Even their parents ignore them 🤣🤣🤣

Vidya is in legit fear what if kohless thing spreads like cold and cough from abhira to ruhi through touch hug etc 🤣🤣 it's so ridiculous that it's funny. It's like she will bubble wrap ruhi if it was possible. She's obsessed now and when she said to ruhit you guys fulfilled the wish of khandan I was 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i mean that had sx and it's celebrated so weird our culture isn't it.

I think the cousins and abhiman ofcrs jumped to do something nice for ruhit, like others pointed out things like plastic toys paint etc is bad for pregnant women and in my knowledge people take time to reveal the news fearing miscarriage. As story is going on breakneck speed this is also in speed 😅 and Vidya probably didn't expect them to do any research. Her obvious target these days is abhira I can't believe Arman this time didn't keep abhira away from these things. He was so angry last time.

Abhira crying under bedsheet she probably learnt from Arman who learnt from someone else

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She comes off as an A- grade A-hole. Bhai iska sirf big fat ego hurt hua hai ki mera beta mujhe chhodke apni pasand ki biwi laaya jo maa nahi ban sakti.

Which is why when Abhira gets pregnant, I want her to leave this F-all house

now to i want abhira to leave these poddars...and have a baby with someone else...and bata de...mein nahi...koi aur infirtile hai...😂

hadd ho gayee hai...bakwaas ki...agar vidya ke gusse ka karan koi genuine hota...may b armaan bin batayee hi abhira se shaadi kar leta...to bhi baat hoti...what is this reason.....

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Vidya ignored the cousins just like everyone ignores them. Even their parents ignore them 🤣🤣🤣

Vidya is in legit fear what if kohless thing spreads like cold and cough from abhira to ruhi through touch hug etc 🤣🤣 it's so ridiculous that it's funny. It's like she will bubble wrap ruhi if it was possible. She's obsessed now and when she said to ruhit you guys fulfilled the wish of khandan I was 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i mean that had sx and it's celebrated so weird our culture isn't it.

I think the cousins and abhiman ofcrs jumped to do something nice for ruhit, like others pointed out things like plastic toys paint etc is bad for pregnant women and in my knowledge people take time to reveal the news fearing miscarriage. As story is going on breakneck speed this is also in speed 😅 and Vidya probably didn't expect them to do any research. Her obvious target these days is abhira I can't believe Arman this time didn't keep abhira away from these things. He was so angry last time.

Abhira crying under bedsheet she probably learnt from Arman who learnt from someone else

Vidya should quarantine Ruhi if she is so worried lol. Although Vidya is shown OTT but i think some women still do this in our society, pregnancy news is not disclosed until few months and women who are unable to have kids or older Unmarried women are kept at a but distance from pregnant women ( but no one does this OTT in real life tbh, people indeed do this a bit sneakily).

Not watching the serial from the day leap is introduced but good for me, such disgusting behavior would boil my blood tbh yrrr, if you don't have nice words then atleast don't hurt someone, Such medical issue is not in someone's hands and if Vidya can't be emphatic then atleast don't make Abheera feel like outsider in such ways of her not letting hug Ruru.

Cousins aka chorus gang are sorta screen fillers lol, like Krish and Charu atleast had a little plot in the beginning but now it feels like they don't have their own lives and it revolves around their older brothers and bhabhis, sometimes it feels weird to me like dude don't you guys have a life, friends, hobbies anything???

I saw that room they decorated it was cute 😍, but Vidya did some naatak again 🤣,

OTT zaalima saas.🤪

Iski bahuye ek.din iski Chai m zeher milaa denge ek din asya hi chalta rha toh.smiley37

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

now to i want abhira to leave these poddars...and have a baby with someone else...and bata de...mein nahi...koi aur infirtile hai...😂

hadd ho gayee hai...bakwaas ki...agar vidya ke gusse ka karan koi genuine hota...may b armaan bin batayee hi abhira se shaadi kar leta...to bhi baat hoti...what is this reason.....

I want the same now.koi abhira ko sadbudhi dedo .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Another concept that I fail to understand. Yeh jhando ka system. Red flag, green flag. Boss everyone is a mix flag. All of us even IRL have some qualities of red and green flag.

And what about rainbow flags.