Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I honestly don’t want surrogacy here because it involves a womb of a third woman and you know naa how much the channel love triangles. It will be a mess here

I don't think ruhis obsession would return ..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Armaan obsession should be over by now. But identity revelation is a ball game

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

If she's humiliating for the fact that they got married going against her wish it's tolerable, but her antics to purposefully indicate in front of everyone that Abhira is apshaguni, baanjh and is a bad omen for Ruhi and the unborn child is pathetic to watch. Let her enjoy the phase supporting her own son and bahu, who has stopped her from doing that?? But she at least should behave as a human first.

If Abhira would have been in Ruhi's place and Ruhi in Abhira's then the scenario would have been completely different for some peoplesmiley36

Yeah did Vidya stop Ruhi from enjoying Gangaur puja .. when Rohit was accepted as dead .. nobody was asking her to live like an outcast .. and that’s the correct way ..

But making a hue and cry over a blood report declaring infertility is horrendous

Armaan is coming out worse .. why did he marry Abhira .. if he was not ready to face this problem

It’s still not late .. divorce / annul the marriage with Abhira .. it’s not like Abhira has a great life living in udaipur .

She really should walk out of the city immediately

As soon as the Goenka reveal is out .. and they start blaming her for something which is not even aware about .. Abhira should raise her hands and say I am sorry .. for stepping foot in udaipur abd destroying your happy lives .. I will never come back .. without meeting Goenkas .. she should take her degree and walk out of the house ..

Tell Armaan she will send the annulment papers soon .. and they can dissolve the marriage ..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I don't think ruhis obsession would return ..

post leap if rohith is not alive ruhi will be live arohi she will still keep on loving her first husband and may get married to armaan if family asks her to do for her child like how typical itv works. This time i believe ruhi and armaan will be married. Abhira will be outsider.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah did Vidya stop Ruhi from enjoying Gangaur puja .. when Rohit was accepted as Rud .. nobody was asking her to live like an outcast .. and that’s the correct way ..

But making a hue and cry over a blood report declaring infertility is horrendous

Armaan is coming out worse .. why did he marry Abhira .. if he was not ready to face this problem

It’s still not late .. divorce / annul the marriage with Abhira .. it’s not like Abhira has a great life living in udaipur .

She really should walk out of the city immediately

As soon as the Goenka reveal is out .. and they start blaming her for something which is not even aware about .. Abhira should raise her hands and say I am sorry .. for stepping foot in udaipur abd destroying your happy lives .. I will never come back .. without meeting Goenkas .. she should take her degree and walk out of the house ..

Tell Armaan she will send the annulment papers soon .. and they can dissolve the marriage ..

Vidya was initially not ready for Ruhi's second marriage but miraculously proposed her alliance to Armaan (knowing they hide their affair from Rohit).

In fact after witnessing Ruhi's desperation to get married to Armaan, even when he declared at the mandap that he loves Abhira, Vidya had no problem when she returned back to Rohit. She didn't even asked her a single question whether she genuinely has moved on from Armaan or not??

Vidya's sudden increase/decrease of mamta either for Rohit/Armaan highly reflects how poorly the writers are writing her character. She is supposed to behave like an angry step-mother who doesn't want any association with her step-son but here she is behaving like an evil person who doesn't have any humanity or motherly love left in her.

And after a random day they will give her character a 360 turn where we will be forced to sympathize her or believe that she has repentancesmiley24

Edited by Debospeaks - 15 days ago

Yo since when did Vidya start calling the shots in Poddar house

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842385347054879029?t=uWuIgF7Q_ThuF22Pedr_fw&s=19

Abheera doesn't act her age. What was the need of painting the room of a pregnant woman knowing very well that paint smells bad. She has a lack of brain cells , poor abheera.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so inappropriate to intrude in someone's else's room and change its decor and everything without their consent. Ruhi and rohit aren't kids rather adults who work. Going in their room and messing with their things was so bad of abheera. This exact demeanor is what makes her arrogant. If someone questions abheera's obvious high handedness , then the person is labelled as a vamp , villain etc.

Vidya wasn't wrong this time in serving abheera the result of her arbitrariness.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Rot in hell DKP. Celebrating cheaters ,jeth lover evilness justified in the name of maa ki matha but the girl who never harmed anyone has to suffer and think she is the worst just because she can’t have a baby ? How insensitive and disgusting 🤬

Mamma aap mujhse ithna pyaar kaise karlethi thi mein tho bahut buri hoon . smiley38 Armaan ,idiot All she needs is a tight hug and u we’re not even doing that. She told her fears for not getting married to u but u convinced her that it will not impact ur relationship. Kar kya rahe ho ,Sudhar jao Armaan before it’s too late.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842385347054879029

pata nahi kyun....but i think....ruhi ka sach will bout...and uss waqt armaan will b blamed too.....for hiding......akshu ka sach will b out to...abhira ka apni mamma ke liye pyaar......she will b the one to prove that...IMO....lets c....

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Vidya is making Abhira believe that she is worst by her behavior. Sunshine lost her radiance and spark. To be very honest if she treated Ruhi that way because she is infetile and not because of Ruhi's misdeeds. I would've condemned her behavior and wouldn't have justified it just because she is supporting Armaan/Abhira.

@red I remember Vidya mata was called names when I opened a topic saying Vidya shouldn't have slapped Ruhi, many people regardless of fandom condemned it but right now she must enjoy cursing because she is supporting Ruhi and Rohit.

the intensity vidya shows her emotions....feels like that of a kindergarten kid....I mean....what is her reason of being angry with armaan and abhira??? kya hai basic reason?? ki armaan will not be happy as he will not b a father...to what is she doing??? use aise hi unhappy bana rahi hai?? bilkul silly hai reason...she cmes out as a total biased character.....