Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: mili9

So very true. What a non-issue this should have been between a loving couple is the nidus for all nonsense, angst, villainy is disgustingsmiley7

Armaan is definitely making it look like he is resenting Abhira. Yes, he is not saying in words, but actions are screaming thissmiley21. What his resentment is about, I have no clue. On the surface, the show wants us to think that he is just resenting himself for taking that step and rile up Vidya and usske jazbaton ka thes pahunchayasmiley7But, the actions seem like he is resenting Abhira, the way he is divesting her off, paying no attention to her or her words or asking her to stay out of it.

If he is so happy " living under the roof with his mom", toh woh chehra banake kyun ghoom raha hainsmiley7What is he sulking about? If he didn't sulk would Abhira try to do her patching up projects with Vidya? That poor girl is trying to see if she can mend his relationship with Vidya and failing. Intentions ka kuch bhi kadar nahin hain kya? smiley7He felt insulted by Vidya.smiley7 What about not just the insults but the humiliation and unfairness doled out by Vidya to a girl you convinced to share your life with? Woh nahin dikhta kya?smiley26I am not saying he has to fight with Vidya, but why can't he acknowledge at the minimumsmiley7

Rohit se kitna cordial tha and contrast that to how he is treating Abhirasmiley11 Unfortunately, it happens too often in real life. Life partner ko kuch bhi respect na dein, as she will stay with you, tag along with you, try to preserve your dignity and shield you and your marriage from the not so kind glares by covering upsmiley35Aise hi if he behaved with Rohit, he would have had consequences for that behaviorsmiley26.

I can't believe that a guy who was treated poorly by everybody in the family would turn around the behave the same way and treat the girl whom he pestered to get married so disgustinglysmiley35What is he reminiscing when he looks at her with such exasperation? smiley7Agar yeh itna bada sapna hain, toh, he should have spent sometime thinking about it before becoming the gallant groom to marry that girl, as if on a whim to prove his "big heart"smiley35Shame on you makerssmiley35

I don't care what Vidya does. She can go to hell and back for all that I care. But Armaansmiley7smiley35My biggest gripesmiley11It is so sad to see Abhira crying for her mom, all alone. With her confidence and self esteem smashed and FOR WHATsmiley35, for no fault of hers, for a fact of life which is out of her control. The writer has gone bonkerssmiley28

Sorry, I got so mad watching Armaan yesterday and today's episode together that I had to regurgitatesmiley7

Tags for convenience.........

The problem is armaan's words and how contradictory they are with his actions. He claims that he is happy he is near his mother and does not want anything else but he mopes around the place ignoring his new bride, snapping at her at every chance he gets, insulting everyone in the office as well. Which shows he is not okay.

And if he indeed does want his mother to forgive him, he should think about the reason why his mother is angry. If he is indeed so desperate for his mother's love, he should atleast try to give her what she wants na. Try naturally first then go to a doctor to check for options.

Even if Vidya doesn't deserve to be called grandmother of abhira and armaan's children, which is the viewer's perspective. Armaan being a pathetic mama's boy should atleast do something to appease her

He has done absolutely NOTHING..just moping around and wanting everything to get back to normal on its own.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

The most defense I see for this behaviour is he is not discussing this with abhira because he doesn't want her to feel she is the reason for his mother's behaviour or he regrets marrying her.

Isn't exactly what abhira feeling right now? She was hopeful and happy even after vidya's shraap. It's only her husband who made her feel worthless.

But that's such a terrible defence since that is exactly how it is coming across. His self pity is not working on anyone. If he indeed thinks he is good for nothing, he should work on it instead of crying and moping. Bechara banane se fursat hi kahan hai isse

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

The most defense I see for this behaviour is he is not discussing this with abhira because he doesn't want her to feel she is the reason for his mother's behaviour or he regrets marrying her.

Isn't exactly what abhira feeling right now? She was hopeful and happy even after vidya's shraap. It's only her husband who made her feel worthless.

@ bold, This is heartbreakingsmiley28. A guy who had been through so much of unfairness would turn around and kill her spirit with his disgusting behavior.smiley35 There is absolutely no defense for his behavior.smiley27 Agar, if the show wants to say he is a broken soul, toh same-same behave karo Rohit se bhi, be short and snap at him, agar himmat ho tohsmiley7

Without discussion toh, she can assume the worstsmiley13 She is crushed and shattered thinking that she made some blunder and she is selfish by marrying this precious nincompoopsmiley35

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

But that's such a terrible defence since that is exactly how it is coming across. His self pity is not working on anyone. If he indeed thinks he is good for nothing, he should work on it instead of crying and moping. Bechara banane se fursat hi kahan hai isse

I sometimes feel toxic male leads are better than spineless mls because of this.

They do nothing on their own, will wait for kismat to help them. They always in victim mode. Take zero accountability. It's hard to root for such characters.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

The problem is armaan's words and how contradictory they are with his actions. He claims that he is happy he is near his mother and does not want anything else but he mopes around the place ignoring his new bride, snapping at her at every chance he gets, insulting everyone in the office as well. Which shows he is not okay.

And if he indeed does want his mother to forgive him, he should think about the reason why his mother is angry. If he is indeed so desperate for his mother's love, he should atleast try to give her what she wants na. Try naturally first then go to a doctor to check for options.

Even if Vidya doesn't deserve to be called grandmother of abhira and armaan's children, which is the viewer's perspective. Armaan being a pathetic mama's boy should atleast do something to appease her

He has done absolutely NOTHING..just moping around and wanting everything to get back to normal on its own.

Haan, he is throwing himself the biggest pity party BUT killing Abhira's soul by making her feel worthless as even a room mate, ignoring her existence and smallest of her wishes such as eating gol gappesmiley7? Writers, shame on yousmiley7How much ever you want me to believe this is nothing to do with infertility, this is exactly what it is coming acrosssmiley11

Ok, I get it that he is no mood to be intimate, but kab tak? Iska koi end point hain bhi yaa nahin, like if he had all the power in the world, how does the resolution or that end point look like? Why shouldn't Abhira feel that she would get the same neglect and silent treatment the next time around?smiley35What reassurance or security is he providing her to continue to share her life with him. Oh my! I am soo angrysmiley7

Edited by mili9 - 16 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mili9

Haan, he is throwing himself the biggest pity party BUT killing Abhira's soul by making her feel worthless as even a room mate, ignoring her existence and smallest of her wishes such as eating gol gappesmiley7? Writers, shame on yousmiley7How much ever you want me to believe this is nothing to do with infertility, this is exactly what it is coming acrosssmiley11

Ok, I get it that he is no mood to be intimate, but kab tak? Iska koi end point hain bhi nahin, like if he had all the power in the world, how does the resolution or that end point look like? Why shouldn't Abhira feel that she would get the same neglect and silent treatment the next time around?smiley35What reassurance or security is he providing her to continue to share her life with him. Oh my! I am soo angrysmiley7

@bold : after his realisation (which ruhi is going to help him), if abhira again falls in his bade bade baatein then it will prove she is an emotional fool who learnt nothing in past 3 monthssmiley17.

I toh genuinely want her to handle herself after identity revelation. Ask armaan to keep away from the matter, as it could worsen his relationship with his family especially his maasa, and sort it out alone. Ab itna tolerate kar rahi bina kisi galti ke toh yeh bhi tolerate kar le, prove what happened that day & free ak from all the blames.

Ab tak sab kuch ram barose hua hain abhira ke case mein atleast this time choose self respect & ak's respect over armaan and his family. Bahut kuch expect kar liya kya mainesmiley29

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 16 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellytalks

according to anupama

NAIRA and ABHIRA are friends since childhood

Jao jaldi anupama dekho ab

Screenshot 2024-10-05 103052.png

starplus yeh kya obsession laga rakhkha lawyers ka .... dhang se ek court room track tak nahi dekha sakte... lawyers pe lawyers bana rahe hai...
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera speaks to cousins to keep ruro away from their room for some time

Ar is also in same shop saying I will give more love to that baby even without asking I will give everything .

Screenshot_2024-10-05-08-34-09-548_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Abheera holds a cute puppy toy and ar too held it. Both shocked to see each other there. He asks why didn't you tell me when u r coming here. She asks why didn't you then and aaj kal tum mera sunte kaha ho 🤣

20241005_072946-COLLAGE.jpg

Both shopped for the kid and are immersed in that as their own kid humara bacha. So this kid will bring them together. And in any season the first kid has good bond connects with main leads so the love getting shared by both couples for that kid will be shown.

Shop wala congratulated them for coming kid and both said thank you. Next reality hit with puppy toy falling down.

Both cried for their own ddp and didn't speak.

20241005_073100-COLLAGE.jpg

Noor, tumhara unicorn baby ruhi ko unicorn baby hint dekho🤣🤣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I don't think so , although his actions are implying this ...he is only blaming himself, for not being a good son & a good husband..self pity , he lost his self worth

I dunno why but he seems so much like madhav🤣 Matlab pata sab hai but karna kuch nai..Jo mil jaaye bhagwan ki icha , parivar ka Karam, jo na mile toh sada hua sa muh toh hai hi ...sit in the corner and sulk.

Edited by Krinya - 16 days ago