Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t know you .. but infertility is now very very common in India .. .. Arman and Abhira not even thinking about seeking medical help and blaming each other and situation is like something that Akshara and Naitik also would not have done ..

I won’t be surprised if they take assisted pregnancy and end up having triplets or even twins

Edited out moral policing

its so stupid to watch. Having children is supposedly so important to them, but they do not go for a second opinion, visit a fertility clinic for consultation, or literally anything constructive than crying everyday smiley8

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Mujhe bhi ek minute ke liye confusion hua ki kiski room ki baat ho Rahi hai smiley37

Aaj kal har koi aakar Kavu ko taane maarke chale jata hai - bechari Vidya ke chakkar main matriarch se mandir ki ghanti bani padi haismiley36

Agar spoiler pehle pata nahi hota toh mujhe bhi Kavu hi lagta 😹😹
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

This nit talking to wife transformation happened right after the best pati award.

That reminds me was dkp made him run behind Abhira and ignore everyone else for the start parivaar award? How cheap…

Naww. Rishta ko ek main award dena tha isliye fav pati diya. Agar sheh hota toh best patni award milta abhira ko.
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Exactly..it was armaan's decision to go ahead with the wedding. No one forced him. And that's why no one is able to feel any sympathy for him. He promised abhira that he ll not regret anything but has been implicitly expressing otherwise for the past 3 months.

I have told this before, armaan is a masochist. No matter how much happiness there is in the outhouse, he is happy among the taunts and glares from the ehsaan filled family and a sorry excuse of a mother.

TBH, I still don't understand what he is resenting or regretting. It would have made some sense if they came to know of her infertility after they are married and she failed to conceive and he is devastated that his dream of his own family is not fulfilledsmiley13Even then, I would have expected him to put Abhira and her condition ahead of him. I just was so riled up when I saw him crying in front of Abhira in the toy shopsmiley35 Just buzz off Armaan sa. Let alone his mother, He is making her feel so small for no fault of herssmiley35

I won't believe it if the makers tell me that he is not resenting her condition, they are writing his actions to reflect exactly thatsmiley28

Edited by mili9 - 16 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

its so stupid to watch. Having children is supposedly so important to them, but they do not go for a second opinion, visit a fertility clinic for consultation, or literally anything constructive than crying everyday smiley8

Mostly because there is a fear of failure. Many couple want kids but they are not really into it, maybe they wanted to have kids in 4-5 years into the future, looking for an option now is futile

The way family reacted if Armaan says lets look for alternative it puts him in a place of putting his wife through medical scrutiny

Fertility is very sensitive issue, they need to sort out family before looking for options

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 16 days ago

Originally posted by: mili9

So very true. What a non-issue this should have been between a loving couple is the nidus for all nonsense, angst, villainy is disgustingsmiley7

Armaan is definitely making it look like he is resenting Abhira. Yes, he is not saying in words, but actions are screaming thissmiley21. What his resentment is about, I have no clue. On the surface, the show wants us to think that he is just resenting himself for taking that step and rile up Vidya and usske jazbaton ka thes pahunchayasmiley7But, the actions seem like he is resenting Abhira, the way he is divesting her off, paying no attention to her or her words or asking her to stay out of it.

If he is so happy " living under the roof with his mom", toh woh chehra banake kyun ghoom raha hainsmiley7What is he sulking about? If he didn't sulk would Abhira try to do her patching up projects with Vidya? That poor girl is trying to see if she can mend his relationship with Vidya and failing. Intentions ka kuch bhi kadar nahin hain kya? smiley7He felt insulted by Vidya.smiley7 What about not just the insults but the humiliation and unfairness doled out by Vidya to a girl you convinced to share your life with? Woh nahin dikhta kya?smiley26I am not saying he has to fight with Vidya, but why can't he acknowledge at the minimumsmiley7

Rohit se kitna cordial tha and contrast that to how he is treating Abhirasmiley11 Unfortunately, it happens too often in real life. Life partner ko kuch bhi respect na dein, as she will stay with you, tag along with you, try to preserve your dignity and shield you and your marriage from the not so kind glares by covering upsmiley35Aise hi if he behaved with Rohit, he would have had consequences for that behaviorsmiley26.

I can't believe that a guy who was treated poorly by everybody in the family would turn around the behave the same way and treat the girl whom he pestered to get married so disgustinglysmiley35What is he reminiscing when he looks at her with such exasperation? smiley7Agar yeh itna bada sapna hain, toh, he should have spent sometime thinking about it before becoming the gallant groom to marry that girl, as if on a whim to prove his "big heart"smiley35Shame on you makerssmiley35

I don't care what Vidya does. She can go to hell and back for all that I care. But Armaansmiley7smiley35My biggest gripesmiley11It is so sad to see Abhira crying for her mom, all alone. With her confidence and self esteem smashed and FOR WHATsmiley35, for no fault of hers, for a fact of life which is out of her control. The writer has gone bonkerssmiley28

Sorry, I got so mad watching Armaan yesterday and today's episode together that I had to regurgitatesmiley7

Tags for convenience.........

You're absolutely spot on. Vidya from the day she got to know about Abhira's infertility is disgusting with her. Each and every member is behaving the same way they behaved earlier leaving only Armaan. He is at the moment behaving pathetically like a loser. The most he can do is to ask Abhira leave, if cannot live with her a happy life. Atleast she will be saved from this regular mental torture.
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

TBH, I still don't understand what he is resenting or regretting. It would have made some sense that they came to know of her infertility after they are married and she failed to conceive and he is devastated that his dream of his own family is not fulfilledsmiley13Even then, I would have expected him to put Abhira and her condition ahead of him. I just was so riled up when I saw him crying in front of Abhira in the toy shopsmiley35 Just buzz off Armaan sa. Let alone his mother, He is making her feel so small for no fault of herssmiley35

I won't believe it if the makers tell me that he is not resenting her condition, they are writing his actions to reflect exactly thatsmiley28

That's the point. He is not supposed yo regret or resent especially after the whole "we ll live together forever" speech he gave to abhira in front of the goenkas.

He knew that he was going against vidya but he still did it. It wasn't abhira who held his hand and pulled him towards her. But if he is regretting going against his so called mother, it means he is regretting going towards abhira as well.

If it was indeed such a big dream but he did not want to lose abhira either, there are so many options today. He is not even trying.

They have not even naturally tried once. That's actually another issue. Do they also think intimacy is only for making a baby. its like not even consummating your relationship because what's the use. Baby tho aane nahi wala hai...Are they serious.

What the hell is he expecting by moping around.

That's what the writers are thinking. They ll change his behaviour by saying he was punishing himself by staying from abhira for hurting his mother or some crap like that which obviously ll be bullshit.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

You're absolutely spot on. Vidya from the day she got to know about Abhira's infertility is disgusting with her. Each and every member is behaving the same way they behaved earlier leaving only Armaan. He is at the moment behaving pathetically like a loser. The most he can do is to ask Abhira leave, if cannot live with her a happy life. Atleast she will be saved from this regular mental torture.

The most defense I see for this behaviour is he is not discussing this with abhira because he doesn't want her to feel she is the reason for his mother's behaviour or he regrets marrying her.

Isn't exactly what abhira feeling right now? She was hopeful and happy even after vidya's shraap. It's only her husband who made her feel worthless.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Can they pl take a 9 month leap ?

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

according to anupama

NAIRA and ABHIRA are friends since childhood

Jao jaldi anupama dekho ab