Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ppl on X saying chorus gang ne bhi Abhimman ko chod Diya , flipped but here they r doing for Abhira Babhi. Chorus gand loves Abhimaan. . By end of this track KV will join Team Abhira ,Abhimaan because her evil Bahu?

Chorus gang And chahisa smiley27

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1842380470790578511

Nazara woman in a green dress is clapping her hands .

Yes keep evil eyes away from them. DKP you better not kill Krish off

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If cvs are turning her into sasural walon ki atyachar sehne waali acchi bahu, then better not show her as a lawyer voicing for women empowermentsmiley39

thats why I say kavu is her true love. Ghar ki girls cant work, but she can be a ceo and give women empowerment lectures at events smiley42

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 16 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I get confused at times. Armaan is their golden boy or not??

Kaveri says she is treating armaan as a backup for rohit par ghar ka bada room is alloted to armaan

If rohit is the favored child toh woh room rohit ka hona chahiye nasmiley29

That family forgot rohit's existence, ready to do marriage of his widow wife and armaan without having any guilt for rohit.

In every birthday party, vidya gives first cake bite to armaan not her own son.

Big room allocated for armaan not rohit

Kaveri gave preference to abhira armaan on janmashtami not their ladla rohit ruhi.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

thats why I say kavu is her true love. Ghar ki girls cant work, but she can be a ceo and give women empowerment lectures at events smiley42

Kaveri is shown as an opportunist, she mostly has her own agenda behind her action. But abhira aisi nahi hain

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 16 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Just saw the episode, she wants to change room just so they can have the bigger room as they’re pregnant makes no sense. I thought they were gonna renovate Rohit room for children and hence had no room that’s why 😂 such a dumb track

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

The OTT 70s melodrama is terrible …people might as well go and watch Shashikala and Nirupa Roy on YouTube ..at least the acting would be better smiley44

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Armaan is really getting on my nerve, more than V…

He is just making sure it’s worse and giving options to V.

I wanted a acha aadmi in the first phase when he used to say Abhira meri zimmedari like parrot and it took me long time to accept that he can be with Abhira. It’s only few weeks we accepted him as ML but I want acha aadmi for Abhira again.

Armaan made so many promises before marriage and has not fulfilled even one after. So true that we are pissed off with him more than vidya. I have no hopes for him

But I don't want AA this time. Armaan has to learn. Their relationship has already seen through too much and has not been broken. He has to realise his mistakes again and rectify it again.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

without monologue his behavior is frustrating and confusing at time…. Atleast with monologue I will be sure if I should root for abhimaan or not?smiley5

I am rooting for vidya's downfall... that's it..the problem is i know I'll never get it. So i am hoping for this track's downfall.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t know you .. but infertility is now very very common in India .. .. Arman and Abhira not even thinking about seeking medical help and blaming each other and situation is like something that Akshara and Naitik also would not have done ..

I won’t be surprised if they take assisted pregnancy and end up having triplets or even twins

Edited out moral policing

You have said the correct thing , I agree fully . I presume you are connected to the medical field .

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t know how old you are .. but infertility is now very very common in India .. .. Arman and Abhira not even thinking about seeking medical help and blaming each other and situation is like something that Akshara and Naitik also would not have done ..

I won’t be surprised if they take assisted pregnancy and end up having triplets or even twins

So very true. What a non-issue this should have been between a loving couple is the nidus for all nonsense, angst, villainy is disgustingsmiley7

Armaan is definitely making it look like he is resenting Abhira. Yes, he is not saying in words, but actions are screaming thissmiley21. What his resentment is about, I have no clue. On the surface, the show wants us to think that he is just resenting himself for taking that step and rile up Vidya and usske jazbaton ka thes pahunchayasmiley7But, the actions seem like he is resenting Abhira, the way he is divesting her off, paying no attention to her or her words or asking her to stay out of it.

If he is so happy " living under the roof with his mom", toh woh chehra banake kyun ghoom raha hainsmiley7What is he sulking about? If he didn't sulk would Abhira try to do her patching up projects with Vidya? That poor girl is trying to see if she can mend his relationship with Vidya and failing. Intentions ka kuch bhi kadar nahin hain kya? smiley7He felt insulted by Vidya.smiley7 What about not just the insults but the humiliation and unfairness doled out by Vidya to a girl you convinced to share your life with? Woh nahin dikhta kya?smiley26I am not saying he has to fight with Vidya, but why can't he acknowledge at the minimumsmiley7

Rohit se kitna cordial tha and contrast that to how he is treating Abhirasmiley11 Unfortunately, it happens too often in real life. Life partner ko kuch bhi respect na dein, as she will stay with you, tag along with you, try to preserve your dignity and shield you and your marriage from the not so kind glares by covering upsmiley35Aise hi if he behaved with Rohit, he would have had consequences for that behaviorsmiley26.

I can't believe that a guy who was treated poorly by everybody in the family would turn around the behave the same way and treat the girl whom he pestered to get married so disgustinglysmiley35What is he reminiscing when he looks at her with such exasperation? smiley7Agar yeh itna bada sapna hain, toh, he should have spent sometime thinking about it before becoming the gallant groom to marry that girl, as if on a whim to prove his "big heart"smiley35Shame on you makerssmiley35

I don't care what Vidya does. She can go to hell and back for all that I care. But Armaansmiley7smiley35My biggest gripesmiley11It is so sad to see Abhira crying for her mom, all alone. With her confidence and self esteem smashed and FOR WHATsmiley35, for no fault of hers, for a fact of life which is out of her control. The writer has gone bonkerssmiley28

Sorry, I got so mad watching Armaan yesterday and today's episode together that I had to regurgitatesmiley7

Tags for convenience.........