Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DApLRf6yP6B/?igsh=MWwxZjhleWs4YW43aA==

Goenkas are free loaders in story go with torn clothes to functions give empty dabbas enjoy eat watch drama and come home . 😖

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Tumhe pata hi pichle teen mahinom se unse baat karne ke liye aur hug karne ke liye taras raha hoon. Kya mila usko... 20241003_080632-COLLAGE.jpg

This is exactly the reason I am not liking Abhira now… she is over doing it in the name of cheering or comforting him whatever she thinks is doing … who will make her understand that she is not his mother and nobody can take that place. Armaan is treating her wrongly but her certain harkaten irrritates me as well… he wanted a champu from maa and she is trying to do it for him, he wanted mas to feed him but she is doing it and he wanted to hug maa but again she is doing that also….

What is she trying to prove someone please clearly tell me… give him the space he needs and he will come back to you wagging his tail.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Wet dreams dekh rahi hai kya yeh Vidya

what is she trying to do here? She looks constipated 🤢

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Wet dreams dekh rahi hai kya yeh Vidya

she is crying yaar didn't sleep she knows ar will come to her. Their maa beta bond is super strong which is not shown before. Vidya always sided ar and now she is not because of his kushiya 😍

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

what is she trying to do here? She looks constipated 🤢

isabgol leke so jaati toh constipation nahi hota
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya is oddly possessive about Armaan. 😇

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This is exactly the reason I am not liking Abhira now… she is over doing it in the name of cheering or comforting him whatever she thinks is doing … who will make her understand that she is not his mother and nobody can take that place. Armaan is treating her wrongly but her certain harkaten irrritates me as well… he wanted a champu from maa and she is trying to do it for him, he wanted mas to feed him but she is doing it and he wanted to hug maa but again she is doing that also….

What is she trying to prove someone please clearly tell me… give him the space he needs and he will come back to you wagging his tail.

she thinks if she hugs that kumi is completed. She knows only one rista so she can't get it on head. She felt ar replaced her mom but it's never. That's why manish is getting connected to her. Every rista has its own place a mother can't be a wife a wife can't be a mother. If kids come next that love will be shared but none can take others place. A mother sees kid happiness or anything selflessly, a wife gives that maritial bliss wants hubby to be successful and giving kids extends the family with love and can't replace his mother any day. Though given birth or adopted by vidya ar vidya are more connected like real maa beta. If a beti or beta comes they have their own place in life as parents they should give that healthy life along with studies. It will never overpower their parents love on them so it's all connected from start. Abeera should learn each and every rista amd and their own importance or value in life except mein tumhari priority hoon it won't work with ar any day as his family is above anything for him. It works for rohit ruhi as rohit gives ruhi that priority always.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Vidya is oddly possessive about Armaan. 😇

exactly it's possessive love of a mother it looks odd but see why she does id because of Abheera not giving him that family vansh aage bhadane ki kushi. He is not caring now in future he may think of it.

aise mehmaanon ne poocha nahi...ki y is Vidya so angry on armaan and abhira???😂

kya batatee??? Ki armaan ne abhira ko mujhse zyada importance diya???

ya I want my bete ki happinesss and so I m making him unhappy???😂

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

True and missing these vibes…. There is no rishta at all here all are dhongis…. When shaurya had extra affair the Maheshwari’s stood with Varsha and even in Akshara’s case Naitik took away his wife and children when the family accused her for someone’s death not sure if it was Gayatri or datta ji… still there was love even in anger but no hatred….

Even last season Manjari was angry on Akshara as she thought Neil died because of her and to some extent it’s true as well kyunki Abhira ki mama ko mana kiya thaa bahar jaane se but still she had to go in that situation. Anyways Manjari loved both her sons equally even when Neil was her sautela beta… she brought him from orphanage and took care of him and he was never made to realise that fact…

Vidya has surpassed everything and the makers whitewashing every action of hers and the rest family sitting quietly and watching Tamasha is horrible