Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

@bold statement ke liye you will be rewarded with some blocks 😂

As if my life will.stop if the list grows from 19 to 20smiley37Aao karo Block 🚫 aur karosmiley37

Originally posted by: christiangirl

👍🏼 - I stopped watching and came here for synopsis as I cannot watch his toxicity from Vidya and Armaan. The makers are showing evil winning over good and that a curse of a deranged cruel evil step mother more powerful than a once in a life mahurat shadi of a truthful kind girl?? Hope on his dushera they had killed the double faced Vidya and Ruhi

In ITV Dussehra mein Ravan ka vadh nahi hota balki Ram-Sita ko dukh sehna parta haismiley14

Remember akshay tritya ke pawan awsar par mangalsutra toda gaya thaa aur sindoor mitaya gaya thaa?? Dussehra mein shayad Abhira ko laat maar ke ghar se hi nikal desmiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DApLRf6yP6B/?igsh=MWwxZjhleWs4YW43aA==

Goenkas are free loaders in story go with torn clothes to functions give empty dabbas enjoy eat watch drama and come home . 😖

They are padosi aunties who roam around to gossip smiley36

Originally posted by: fantasyshowfan

I don't understand this whole situation at all. The writes are trying to suddenly take inspiration from kabhi Khushi kabhi gham where Shahrukh's adoptive Mom loved him more than her bio kid. This sudden revelation that Arman always got preferential treatment over Rohit and the first piece of cake from Vidya doesn't make sense as we were shown that it was Abhira who fixed mother - son relationship in usual FL style. Why was Armaan lonely before, why he said he found home in Abhira if he always got so much love from his Mom?

And I absolutely hate that Abhira jumped into making cake for Vidya. She is not Armaan's reflection, has her own persona. Let him miss his mom as he might have a lifetime worth of memories that makes him overlook Vidya's current behaviour and crave for her. What does she have, why does she crave acceptance from someone who has kind words for her intermittently but is always quick to curse, accuse, abuse her? She was cursed so much but she doesn't hold all that against Vidya? That's mahanta next level which I can't relate to

I still can't understand, pichle generation mein itna kalesh machakar inko 4 generation introduce karne ki kya zaroorat rhi??? Gareebi itni thi toh band kar dena thaa show, ya koi aur show shuru kar lete. It's currently pathetic to watch once my favorite showsmiley7
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mrigu

No ek aur white day nahi chahiye. Isse achha I'll prefer Abhira saying rakho apna beta apne pass or Armaan aur Abhira both saying goodbye aunty yaha mili ho upar mat milna.

Actually woh bhi bura option nahi hai ..

She can just tell Armaan we are not meant to be .. let’s stop destroying each other .. we will be better off away from each other .. and just leave a message to manisha to say . Thanks for Always supporting me . But pls stop armaan from following me ..

By staying together we are destroying ourselves.. and I want to live

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Is it the actress or the writing? Why it looks so stupid?

It’s both 😂 khatarnak combination 👻

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj woh cake cutting ke scene ke pehle when Abhira was telling Armaan ki you are underestimating maa and woh tumhe zaroor bulayenge and suddenly they hear everyone singing happy birthday.

Mei toh itna loudly hasi hu naa 😂😂😂😂😂😂

both abhira abd Armaan need to realise that family doesn’t really need them…apart from doing some labour. They should just pack,up,and leave..
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

both abhira abd Armaan need to realise that family doesn’t really need them…apart from doing some labour. They should just pack,up,and leave..

This is a good day for realisation. The precap should play out even if differently
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I still can't understand, pichle generation mein itna kalesh machakar inko 4 generation introduce karne ki kya zaroorat rhi??? Gareebi itni thi toh band kar dena thaa show, ya koi aur show shuru kar lete. It's currently pathetic to watch once my favorite showsmiley7

I think they know it’s a risk. This show have leads of 4 generations and people will watch it just to know what’s happening to their once up on a time favourite shows’s lead’s daughter, grand daughter or great granddaughter. If a new show starts with same plot. Just without it being linked to YRKKH. It might be harder to gain audiences attention

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

They are padosi aunties who roam around to gossip smiley36

so long.jpg

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.