Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arman ko toh whatever problem is , it stays ..he's a useless man overly emotional dependent on his mother ..

But how can anyone decide to break up in 3-4 months of shadi , kuch toh effort karegi hi..Haan abhira ki so called self respect is anyways non existent when it comes to poddars ..it's for name sake only ..

May be these are desperate efforts to pull out arman frm his trance..like kahin to react karega and he will start talking & come out of his ma ma mode...

Frankly I take this pagalpan of characters over abhiras dreams 🤣 I mean those overtly sweet family bonding scenes are so fake and ghatiya ..

@bold statement ke liye you will be rewarded with some blocks 😂
Edited by firewings_diya - 17 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Here I think shes not wrong in making an effort ..aisa lagta hai she's in a trance ..like arman is in a trance and thinking only abt vidya.. ..she's blocked out all the negative stuff and focusing only on mending the complications of her life.... .its as if shes living in an alternate reality ..can't blame her for that ..other option is she starts acting like arman ..it will only make things worse..when one partner is in this mood , the other has to make extra effort ..otherwise things start falling apart sooner ..

Shes forgotten abt ruhi & their past toh vidya kya cheez hai ? Vidya toh ma hai & she believes one day vidya will come around ..

From the pregnancy news , I suppose arman will realize his folly & thereafter situation will improve ..

I know we don't want them to worship vidya but this is how it will be till the end ...

At the moment, both are behaving what they feel is right… but that space needs to be given esp for Armaan who is feeling identity crisis kind of situation…

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya getting crazy about juices

crazy.jpg

crazy-a.jpg

she is crazy on that only🤓
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

crazy.jpg

crazy-a.jpg

Why is she treated like queen even after all her tantrums

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

because only abhimaan are affected by it. No one else.
fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand this whole situation at all. The writes are trying to suddenly take inspiration from kabhi Khushi kabhi gham where Shahrukh's adoptive Mom loved him more than her bio kid. This sudden revelation that Arman always got preferential treatment over Rohit and the first piece of cake from Vidya doesn't make sense as we were shown that it was Abhira who fixed mother - son relationship in usual FL style. Why was Armaan lonely before, why he said he found home in Abhira if he always got so much love from his Mom?

And I absolutely hate that Abhira jumped into making cake for Vidya. She is not Armaan's reflection, has her own persona. Let him miss his mom as he might have a lifetime worth of memories that makes him overlook Vidya's current behaviour and crave for her. What does she have, why does she crave acceptance from someone who has kind words for her intermittently but is always quick to curse, accuse, abuse her? She was cursed so much but she doesn't hold all that against Vidya? That's mahanta next level which I can't relate to

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[/QUOT

if it is not your problem then it is not a problem !!smiley36

kaun Abhira aur kaun Armaan… let’s have cake. And why Madhav is trying to make her understand? Should not he be mad at her for her inhumane behavior to his so called beta beti?
I am thinking if my kids father is behaving with them like this for their marriage issue how I will react. I think I will be mad for being so nonsense. It’s a different issue to be upset and it’s another to be disrespectful.

Edited by leafy2022 - 17 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasyshowfan

I don't understand this whole situation at all. The writes are trying to suddenly take inspiration from kabhi Khushi kabhi gham where Shahrukh's adoptive Mom loved him more than her bio kid. This sudden revelation that Arman always got preferential treatment over Rohit and the first piece of cake from Vidya doesn't make sense as we were shown that it was Abhira who fixed mother - son relationship in usual FL style. Why was Armaan lonely before, why he said he found home in Abhira if he always got so much love from his Mom?

And I absolutely hate that Abhira jumped into making cake for Vidya. She is not Armaan's reflection, has her own persona. Let him miss his mom as he might have a lifetime worth of memories that makes him overlook Vidya's current behaviour and crave for her. What does she have, why does she crave acceptance from someone who has kind words for her intermittently but is always quick to curse, accuse, abuse her? She was cursed so much but she doesn't hold all that against Vidya? That's mahanta next level which I can't relate to

I get her regarding Armaan, but regarding Vidya, doesn’t make sense..smiley44

leafy2022 thumbnail

crazy.jpg

crazy-a.jpg

Is it the actress or the writing? Why it looks so stupid?

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasyshowfan

👍🏼 - I stopped watching and came here for synopsis as I cannot watch his toxicity from Vidya and Armaan. The makers are showing evil winning over good and that a curse of a deranged cruel evil step mother more powerful than a once in a life mahurat shadi of a truthful kind girl?? Hope on his dushera they had killed the double faced Vidya and Ruhi