Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Here I think shes not wrong in making an effort ..aisa lagta hai she's in a trance ..like arman is in a trance and thinking only abt vidya.. ..she's blocked out all the negative stuff and focusing only on mending the complications of her life.... .its as if shes living in an alternate reality ..can't blame her for that ..other option is she starts acting like arman ..it will only make things worse..when one partner is in this mood , the other has to make extra effort ..otherwise things start falling apart sooner ..

Shes forgotten abt ruhi & their past toh vidya kya cheez hai ? Vidya toh ma hai & she believes one day vidya will come around ..

From the pregnancy news , I suppose arman will realize his folly & thereafter situation will improve ..

I know we don't want them to worship vidya but this is how it will be till the end ...

she is doing her affort but is he listening. He is equally ziddi like vidya. Even if she keeps calm situation is same as, there is no farq in his side. For him till vidya accepts him he won't be a proper man to hold any rista. He is feeling a 6 yr old kid ar who came home and Vidya rejecting him. That's his mindset so no proper food nor on anything.

Do you think that tears promo is misleading if any because precap she is happy he is shocked.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

failing to understand the situation in her own style and not able to think from ar side pov. He knows his mother loves him but angry 😤 so giving upma2 bashan to him

Infact it looked very funny because Abhira knew that Vidya does not want them to attend her birthday. She made it very clear in the kitchen scene.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Infact it looked very funny because Abhira knew that Vidya does not want them to attend her birthday. She made it very clear in the kitchen scene.

ar previously said give space in riste and Abheera cant understand it. When someone is angry we should be away orelse more curses will come 😤
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Happy birthday dear Vidya!

hpb-vidya.jpg

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Poddar firm ko kaatne ka open challenge by Phuphu

kaatne.jpg

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she is doing her affort but is he listening. He is equally ziddi like vidya. Even if she keeps calm situation is same as, there is no farq in his side. For him till vidya accepts him he won't be a proper man to hold any rista. He is feeling a 6 yr old kid ar who came home and Vidya rejecting him. That's his mindset so no proper food nor on anything.

Do you think that tears promo is misleading if any because precap she is happy he is shocked.

Arman ko toh whatever problem is , it stays ..he's a useless man overly emotional dependent on his mother ..

But how can anyone decide to break up in 3-4 months of shadi , kuch toh effort karegi hi..Haan abhira ki so called self respect is anyways non existent when it comes to poddars ..it's for name sake only ..

May be these are desperate efforts to pull out arman frm his trance..like kahin to react karega and he will start talking & come out of his ma ma mode...

Frankly I take this pagalpan of characters over abhiras dreams 🤣 I mean those overtly sweet family bonding scenes are so fake and ghatiya ..

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Happy birthday dear Vidya!

hpb-vidya.jpg

Isnt her eye make up so weird????
nutmeg7 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya getting crazy about juices

crazy.jpg

crazy-a.jpg

Edited by nutmeg7 - 17 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arman ko toh whatever problem is , it stays ..he's a useless man overly emotional dependent on his mother ..

But how can anyone decide to break up in 3-4 months of shadi , kuch toh effort karegi hi..Haan abhira ki so called self respect is anyways non existent when it comes to poddars ..it's for name sake only ..

May be these are desperate efforts to pull out arman frm his trance..like kahin to react karega and he will start talking & come out of his ma ma mode...

Frankly I take this pagalpan of characters over abhiras dreams 🤣 I mean those overtly sweet family bonding scenes are so fake and ghatiya ..

if you see ar mind set he is scolding himself as failed insan who can't take anything and at office or acha beta. He is not getting on head as pati still so he didn't register much on head from the entry into home. That's why he is not taking abheera as wife on head so the trance is struck on maa who rejected a sonnnnn😂. I top was laughing on Abheera dreams and her talks to ar maa kabhi cake cut nahi kiti tumhare bina. This is all rohit and manish khaane 😖 which toppled on her head. Promo of tears removing is like divorce promo I feel ulta in episode that day white dress dream dance both can't reach other through the glass partition . That's their issue in between struck for fertility through maaa.

Edited by Mehersudha - 17 days ago