Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: mrigu

Are us waqt woh dil khol ke kharcha karte the. But if you ask me, jo saare kaand Gen 3 aur Gen 4 mein hue ya ho rahe hai woh Goenka family akele kar chuki hai. Woh Suhasini budhiya jail nahi gayi but jail ke liye best candidate thi.

i wish sabko jail hojathi toh kaafi sare log zinda hothe shayad ๐Ÿ˜‚
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1841352111327453619?t=Yqk4sXUIxmk4IJQ-U4n01g&s=19

Happy Abhimaan Manga tha..... sad wala dediya...... reverse manifestation karna tha shayadsmiley13

Isliye tho mein optimistic hoon ki this wont lead to WD.. Kyuki sari corners mein yehi charcha horahi hain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. So DKP will do exact ulta.. Now vo kya hoga, Idk๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1841352111327453619?t=Yqk4sXUIxmk4IJQ-U4n01g&s=19

Happy Abhimaan Manga tha..... sad wala dediya...... reverse manifestation karna tha shayadsmiley13

I want recreation of that scene when Ab hugged Ar and sat on his lap.........smiley43

Although he can back after meeting Ru and it was Ak's birthday but still that scene was just something I can never forget. Only good scene with chashmish Ar.smiley14

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

I want recreation of that scene when Ab hugged Ar and sat on his lap.........smiley43

Although he can back after meeting Ru and it was Ak's birthday but still that scene was just something I can never forget. Only good scene with chashmish Ar.smiley14

Only good scene?? Better feel karwana tops the list for mesmiley42

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Yes yes yessmiley42.. Thats the exact scene where I fell for AA 2.0...Warna actor change ke badh mujhe sach mein utni intrest nahi thi๐Ÿ˜…
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i loved the mussoorie track too until Ru showed up ofcourse. They should recreate the mussoorie track. Without Ru ofc. Honeymoon pe toh nahi bhej sakte but this would be great. Abhira going to mussoorie due to some work without informing Armaan and Armaan following her there.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Next week bhot bure episodes aayenge mujhe lag raha hai

Reverse manifestation

maybe next week Ab reaches breaking point and has outburst

Hope accident and memory loss track shuruโ€ฆ. Need to see โ€œgoodโ€ angst interaction scenes of Anhimaan - rediscovering love/falling in love again scenes rather than constant toxicity and vileness!!!!

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Isliye tho mein optimistic hoon ki this wont lead to WD.. Kyuki sari corners mein yehi charcha horahi hain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. So DKP will do exact ulta.. Now vo kya hoga, Idk๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Actually yes dkp is doing everything opposite of all assumptions....grand wedding ki jagah kaleshi wedding we got with a cliff stunt smiley7

Now that everyone is speculating white day God knows what nonsense the creatives plan just to be opposite of all the assumption smiley39

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

maybe next week Ab reaches breaking point and has outburst

Hope accident and memory loss track shuruโ€ฆ. Need to see โ€œgoodโ€ angst interaction scenes of Anhimaan - rediscovering love/falling in love again scenes rather than constant toxicity and vileness!!!!

i don't want memory loss track right now :(
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Especially Surekha's family, one is cheater, one is murderer that too of of Ak, other two are R**ists.

Dadi, swarna kaand are well known, K also was not away from the list.

But at the end they did hum saath saath....(Before finding Naira's replacement)

๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ye show tabhi bandh hojatha toh itv ki main bahaara aathi ๐Ÿ˜‚ i hope the way ppl think rishta is real story they will not accept a family which has history like this ๐Ÿ˜‚