Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Bhai aapke mind mei bohot jyada alag alag thoughts chal rahe hai. Aap pehle mind shaant karne ka try karo. Just try that first. Baki ka baad mei. Take care!

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Everything that starts, has an end.

Everyone that is born, surely dies one day.

But this show will never end 😂👻

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I don't want any of fav actor to join rishta but simba, shrey mittal, surbhi jyothi, surbhi chandna or pear v puri may be a good choicesmiley36 even tejassi, helly shahh can join

No Helly... She is my one n Only favourite actress If she ever enters this show I am sure whatever growth she had as an actress all this years will go downhill n I won't be able to support her just because of her previous works

If this wish could fulfull I will be very happy.

I wanted to see Saheer Seikh as lead role in next generation of Yeh Rishta Kya kehlata hai.

Posted: 12 days ago

If I want to choose a actress for Akshara role from film industry/bollywood then I will Choose Yami Gautam.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yaar kya chal kya raha hai forum mei… aadhe log past ki baate karta hai and aap future ki

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yaar kya chal kya raha hai forum mei… aadhe log past ki baate karta hai and aap future ki

Time is money boss.

I know is Generation mein kuch nahi bavha hai so I am expecting from next generation and wait for it's downfall soon.

Yeah mean whi don't knows how the story goes and how this generation will end.

It will be goes like Armaan and Abhira separate to Baby track to next generation i nsimple words and elsw charachter will nit be retained in the show in mext sesom show why we thing other than leads and caee about them all day.

Goenakas will disappear and Many poddars also so I am not thinking anh of their current story because they are mot endgoals.Thia is only drama that I Amalready know.So,In nexg generation I don't know anything as of now so I am playing my cards so that when soemthing will happen in future liek generation 5 and same theory that I am telligm you now I myself proud of my this past version.

Mein Kadam rakh chuka hoon

Khel ka ruq badal chuka hai

Samp sidhi ke khel mein newala utar chuka hai.

https://youtu.be/aeUL2OzJc0I?feature=shared

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Rajan might think of bringing Shivangi back for gen 5.. I want her to be paired with Pravisht.. If not Shivangi, I want Ashi Singh.. even she will look cute with pravisht…
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Rajan might think of bringing Shivangi back for gen 5.. I want her to be paired with Pravisht.. If not Shivangi, I want Ashi Singh.. even she will look cute with pravisht…

I heard that Pravisht and Shivangi were supposed to be paired in Anupamaa par rumour tha smiley28

Would love to see them both paired together here smiley27