Posted: 19 days ago

Hello Forum Wasiyon.

It's October evening my favourite month for sun set time.So,I thought a idea of asking all of you about who's gonna play lead roles in yeh rishta 5.What I was thought that yrkkh is running more than 16 years that it is now out of actors.Most of the faces already worked with yrkkh.So I did not get any names in my mind.I think there will be need of minimum 20 new charachter in the show for yrkkh 5.But as of now I only thought about 4 character only,that's female lead of course,female lead's sister,Male lead,Male lead's brother.

So start your bets and tell me who should gonna play for yrkkh 5.

I think yrkkh never midn age group of male lead as well,so we can chose any actor under 40 and any actress under 32.So do you have any in mind because teh show would not gonna stop anytime soon but one thing is sure that in 15 months generation leap will come.I got a deja vu of 15 month many time since a month and now I am confessing of generation leap hopefully and also hope this generation last long maximum 15 months.And by January 2026 hopefully we will se our new leads and generation 5.

So,Let's give a hand guys.

I think yrkkh already sucks beautiful and good actors but in my knowledge Dheeraj Dhoopar is a nice choice for Male lead in yrkkh upcoming Generation.

And If we would give him any name so what it would be also sirname.

Name would also suits to his persnality.

Bella Ciao.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bruh πŸ’€

Why are you doing this???

Literally why???

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Bruh πŸ’€

Why are you doing this???

Literally why???

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So Didi I am doing this for my pleasure.

Now if I get pleasure when Generation 4 will end.So what I can do,It's my thinking.I will be the first happiest person when I would came to know that Yrkkh will not end and there's gonna be a Generation 5.

I will litterly very happy on that day.Doomsday for me it is.

Whoever people enjoying Abhira and Armaan will be sad when they will be gone out.So Why I would supposed to attached to this toxic generation.I will wait for generations 5 and i would be very happy seeing puppy faces of AbhiMaan faces like I am making now as a KaiRa fan.As like Abhira,Kaira this AbhiMaan ship will also be gone in next 15 months.

It's a pleasure.

Cheers.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I don't want any of fav actor to join rishta but simba, shrey mittal, surbhi jyothi, surbhi chandna or pear v puri may be a good choicesmiley36 even tejassi, helly shahh can join

They says Brahma created Universe,Vishnu is running this universe and by their Avtaars save people whenever needed but when the Paap is at its highest stage and things can't be done normally.Then comes Shiva the Destroyer.To balance everything destruction is needed in everything.

So,Yeh Rishta Started and reached generation 4 but the toxicity is as much as high it's not bearable for all of us.So the trp is the destruction factor that you would seen in upcoming months/year.

And that's the whole idea.

When a thing or something destroy,An mew era will born and that will be an risimg of a new era by destroimg present universe.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I don't want any of fav actor to join rishta but simba, shrey mittal, surbhi jyothi, surbhi chandna or pear v puri may be a good choicesmiley36 even tejassi, helly shahh can join

Very Good Diya.

I appreciate your concern and thinking style that one day this generation would have ended so what's wring in thinkimg about mext gneeration.

Out of the box.

Out of the league and out of the window.

I appreciate ypu knowledge as well thank you.

Cheers.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Bhai bura mat manna par aapka dil toota hai kya? smiley19

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

So Didi I am doing this for my pleasure.

Now if I get pleasure when Generation 4 will end.So what I can do,It's my thinking.I will be the first happiest person when I would came to know that Yrkkh will not end and there's gonna be a Generation 5.

I will litterly very happy on that day.Doomsday for me it is.

Whoever people enjoying Abhira and Armaan will be sad when they will be gone out.So Why I would supposed to attached to this toxic generation.I will wait for generations 5 and i would be very happy seeing puppy faces of AbhiMaan faces like I am making now as a KaiRa fan.As like Abhira,Kaira this AbhiMaan ship will also be gone in next 15 months.

It's a pleasure.

Cheers.

I get your point they are literally sinking the ship .. i seriously don’t want Abhira to have any kid.. let them bravely end the show with Abhira having no kids ..

I am sure naksh , Keerti and Kairav had their kids .. not necessarily the female linage has to live on

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bhai bura mat manna par aapka dil toota hai kya? smiley19

Yes,My heart was broken badly.

It's been two days and I am doing stuff like I never were.

I never try to write in english but since two days trying.

I never bashing any character before but now I am enjoying it.

I don't know wheather it is a right place to do such a silly things or not.

But I am doing it and showing I will pleasure from this.

But broken heart taught me english in just few hours that I myself not aware of the fact that I knew that much of english stuff till then.

They say were right broken heart is also usefull teaches you many things how to deal with this world and all.

Thanks buddy,you noticed it.I think it is clearly noticable since two days my activitities were paranormal.

But now I I think the best reason for my english skill goes to that broken part of heart and Friends series(of course,I watched it first time,it has 10 seasons,and I watched 13-14 episode of season 1,and believe me I understood a lot of things from there and it's better than yrkkh toxic serial)

I don't know why I am telling you,How the way Im realling you is good or bad sorry buddy.

I you hurt by anything then sorry dude.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I don’t like Deeraj. I wouldn’t mind actors whom I like playing the main roles, but only if the roles are great and Shahi is good towards them.