Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I notice when a second ml/AA enters, fl gets more hatred and ml gets more fans along with the second ml. So if AA enters, Abhira will likely lose fans and support. Fl tend to get most support when she’s paired opposite one guy(ml)

I think coz couple stans also shift to one that is not moving on.

But very few shows have actual AA, most turn negative in few days to whitewash toxic relationship of leads and some disappear or marry someone else and remain friends.

After last season mishap and with no budget I don't think any AA is coming.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20241002-222744_YouTube.jpg

Dream loading smiley36

Four five

why do they give abhira Barbie looking dresses 🙄..Ruhi and charu have nice dresses .’but abhira must get puffed out dresses and long sleeves .. Sam wore this same colour at SPA and her out fit was so nice there…when she and Rohit performed.’she could have worn the same one here..
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

PMJ ko third row mei khade kar diye ..poor Beti ke Papa smiley37

And new found love ke birthday pe sideline hogayesmiley6

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No imlie was ruined because Gul khan can’t manage heroes properly.. her ML invariably quit in a years time

The OG ishti kutum was always Aditya imlie story where malini backs out and moves on with another man .. she has troubles of and on ..

But over here gashmeer put in his paper .. so Gul khan decided to bring in a new ML and change the story totally .. she purposely pulled down mL ka role and made PL negative accordingly

To justify the second man in imlies life ..

Second marriage of imlie was not bad . Because Aditya was doing bigamy . But character massacre Toh Hua hi

They had an beautiful arc redeeming Aditya and really showed Malini moving on - tab tak theek tha. Then suddenly it was decided to show Malini negative (uske baad Gash left as the show was trashing his character & the people responsible was not Gul, but the director & CD of the show, he has hinted it in one of his "Ask me" sessions)

I agree they cheated on her, but they took the story and the overall arcs for all 3 characters very well upto 260 epis, phir unka dimag khrab ho gaya aur phir kabhi theek nahi huasmiley44

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

And new found love ke birthday pe sideline hogayesmiley6

newfound love has discovered newfound love for her biological son ..busy feeding him and giving him champi …poor PMJ ….he can go back to dreaming about Shivani smiley37
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

why do they give abhira Barbie looking dresses 🙄..Ruhi and charu have nice dresses .’but abhira must get puffed out dresses and long sleeves .. Sam wore this same colour at SPA and her out fit was so nice there…when she and Rohit performed.’she could have worn the same one here..

Seriously stylists have some serious issues when it comes to abhiras dressing.....but this is somewhat better......charu is always best dressed her fits are too good

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think coz couple stans also shift to one that is not moving on.

But very few shows have actual AA, most turn negative in few days to whitewash toxic relationship of leads and some disappear or marry someone else and remain friends.

After last season mishap and with no budget I don't think any AA is coming.

Yes no budget for more new actors or AA

So this gen is mostly going to be like gen2 after leap...

abhira might be a single mom & arman paired with ruhi for time being same as naira & kartik vedika later they might unite abhimaan to get a baby girl then gen leap

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Seriously stylists have some serious issues when it comes to abhiras dressing.....but this is somewhat better......charu is always best dressed her fits are too good

and Sam dresses well in real life..she’s probably so irritated with these awful clothes 😂
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Malini was my fav too in that show.. Lekin phir poora ki poora khachra kiya makers nesmiley7smiley7

What I felt was they could showed her redemption after child birth and trying to pursue Aditya…. Par I hated it when they made her evil more than negative and Aditya jus washing away her including the kid… he didn’t once look back for it.