Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Please tell me she's being sarcasticsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

actually maybe not. People on Twitter are not liking Armaan. They don’t want to understand why Armaan is behaving this way…Armaans issues are too complicated for young people to bother with..they rather just dispose of him.’😂

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I notice when a second ml/AA enters, fl gets more hatred and ml gets more fans along with the second ml. So if AA enters, Abhira will likely lose fans and support. Fl tend to get most support when she’s paired opposite one guy(ml)
Edited by The_Best - 19 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Malini was my fav too in that show.. Lekin phir poora ki poora khachra kiya makers nesmiley7smiley7

It was so heartbreaking to see how stone hearted she had become. She didn’t even spare her own daughter smiley28

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, Malini Didi was a great character. I sympathised with her the most in that show smiley27

Yaar I really like you Ajabsmiley27, but Malini was more delulu than Ruhi ever can hope to besmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000054741.jpg

I really like the phone cover it's so goodsmiley42

Haan na - kitna chiseled aur textured hai - phone cover

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Screenshot_20241002-222744_YouTube.jpg

Dream loading smiley36

Four five

Edited by Rash_H - 19 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Haan na - kitna chiseled aur textured hai - phone cover

he needs to keep toned and fit for more shirtless shower scenes 😂..because dkp has to show abhiras frustration increasing..before she blasts out at him 😂
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

@italic - completely agree. Thank goodness for your people who keep me away from the craziness of X smiley36

Arre Imlie S1 PL ke phans were legendary, jo usko diye dhoke pe pages likhte the. I swear, jab main Ruhi ki fanbase dekhti hoon toh unki yaad aati haismiley36

Apni waali toh vamp bani phir whitewash ho gayi, wahaan wali ko pehle achcha banakar usse phir pura villian banaya tha (woh wali bhi chindi hi thi). I swear tabse mujhe chindi villains aur ostrich ML se chid machi thi.

Wahaan they ruined the ML for the PL and he could never come back from that

I am so glad yeh log ruined Armaan for Vidya - atleast he can somewhat come back from this.

No imlie was ruined because Gul khan can’t manage heroes properly.. her ML invariably quit in a years time

The OG ishti kutum was always Aditya imlie story where malini backs out and moves on with another man .. she has troubles of and on ..

But over here gashmeer put in his paper .. so Gul khan decided to bring in a new ML and change the story totally .. she purposely pulled down mL ka role and made PL negative accordingly

To justify the second man in imlies life ..

Second marriage of imlie was not bad . Because Aditya was doing bigamy . But character massacre Toh Hua hi

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20241002-222744_YouTube.jpg

Dream loading smiley36

Four five

PMJ ko third row mei khade kar diye ..poor Beti ke Papa smiley37
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6