Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

1000054741.jpg

I really like the phone cover it's so goodsmiley42

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This is nothing the last forum (and twitter too) I was part of they were like ml goes to parties with his friends and drinks too so he is not worthy co-star for their fav seedhi & pyaari fl. I used to like fl actress too but her fans were unbearable.

Sam still doesn't have that large fan base so it is tone down now.

😬😬

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

This is nothing the last forum (and twitter too) I was part of they were like ml goes to parties with his friends and drinks too so he is not worthy co-star for their fav seedhi & pyaari fl. I used to like fl actress too but her fans were unbearable.

😬😬

oh my god. smiley37

Which show?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, Malibu Didi was a great character. I sympathised with her the most in that show smiley27

I liked malini a lot she was fabulous with gashmeer .. and if you look at the story properly.. Aditya and imlie were cheating on her .. she was totally unaware of the situation..

She loved imlie like a sister for a long time .. and was brave enough to back out if the situation to give a chance to Aditya n imlie

Even pretended to love some one else but since gashmeer was leaving the character was made negative and grey

And the actress was undergoing so much pain .. her husband had committed suicide .. less than a year ago .. this was the first role she picked up . She’s a Marathi actress she picked up a Hindi tv show to focus on newer things . You could sense her pain in so many scenes

Edited by Aadi04 - 19 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Funny enough I joined IF because of ksg's armaan. Dmg was my first forum here and it was so chaotic due to multiple riddhimas and ships smiley36

I started watching DMG when Jennifer replaced Sukriti as Riddhima being a Kajen fan from Kasauti days. I even recently requested someone to make Abhimaan VM on Asmani rang smiley27

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

😬😬

How are these people real.....

Fortnight thumbnail
Please tell me she's being sarcasticsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, Malini Didi was a great character. I sympathised with her the most in that show smiley27

I didn't watch imlie but good to know that they took efforts in writing the PL well, cause most shows don't.