Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Waise isse interesting offscreen kalesh toh SSP ka hai.

Bff gang ka allegedly break up ho gaya. Shruti (Manish Chachi didn't even wish Other Shruti on her b'day)smiley37

Idk what the kalesh is but i am team manisha chachi letsgooosmiley41

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand Armaan's DDP and why RoPu isn't posting, but what happened to Rishi sir? What kind of depression has he fallen into? He hasn't posted anything!
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, it used to be one of the busiest forums. A warzone full of kalesh just like this forum smiley37

No this is very very tame not even 5% of what Ghum forum .. goliya chalti Thi .. roz screen shots mods ko bheje jate thhe .. warning warning ban ban kitne acche logo ko to uda Diya 🥲🥲

I also was a part of ipk in school time .. that time twitter was not there .. so IF was so so big .. people used to analyse pages and pages and finally there was a movement I literally called star plus to tell them to bring back barun sobti .. I was such a silly kid ..

Poor Gul had to close down a show because of silly kids like us .. Sorry Gul

Edited by Aadi04 - 19 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Her fans are so touchy across all social media platforms jeez. I totally expected them to create a kalesh over that insta story and they did not disappoint. smiley42

From what I observed most of Rishta legacy fans and who are extremely obsessed with their fav character/actor always behave extremely touchy and behave jaise apne fav ki bhakti se hi ghar chalta ho unka.smiley5

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

see he rightly said I don’t read. They don’t read. Unko bohot kaam hote hai. Yeh online section of people hi baithe hai panchayat karne

SM moral policing kuch zyaada hi badh gaya hain aajkal🙆‍♂️. Kamsekam this gen is safe from offscreen shipping toxicity🙏🙏
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I dont think all FL stans r like this. Atleast some are able to diff btw reel and real.. But there r these 2-3 very toxic accounts in X..

I guess majority active users on X already know which accounts you are talking about smiley36

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i hope good days shoot karke hi aaya ho yehsmiley5

Ek week main aah jayega of he is saying truth media stund hain to pata nahi

Ek week se zada ki story inke pass bhi nahi hoti smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Same pinch - I also joined IF then coz they would make such beautiful edits & I was in love with KSG - phir IF choota and I came back during Imlie times - wahaan pe kalesh was between FL & PL fans and wahaan pe bhi riz ML bash hota tha smiley36

Uske baad ab forum main aayi hoon and I got addicted to this thread thanks to you guyssmiley31

Samee. I was very into ksg for a long time. Imlie pl has proper fans? Thats unusual ig but sounds fun smiley36

And well let's just say thank goodness for this thread for making this forum bareable enough smiley27

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Samee. I was very into ksg for a long time. Imlie pl has proper fans? Thats unusual ig but sounds fun smiley36

And well let's just say thank goodness for this thread for making this forum bareable enough smiley27

Yes, Malini Didi was a great character. I sympathised with her the most in that show smiley27
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 19 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Sam and Rohit had too much free time to settle all this nonsense by replying or there PR is too active to participate smiley31