Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

He is so sweetsmiley27

But seriously after having such a long debate on Sam liking a post by mistake now we are again back to the same thingsmiley44

the funny part is when Sam accidentally liked that story the kalesh was started by a **** fan and the entire yrkkh fd supported her. Rohit fans too. But Rohit ki baari aayi toh dekho kaise dhokha de gayesmiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 0

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Funny enough I joined IF because of ksg's armaan. Dmg was my first forum here and it was so chaotic due to multiple riddhimas and ships smiley36

Same pinch - I also joined IF then coz they would make such beautiful edits & I was in love with KSG - phir IF choota and I came back during Imlie times - wahaan pe kalesh was between FL & PL fans and wahaan pe bhi riz ML bash hota tha smiley36

Uske baad ab forum main aayi hoon and I got addicted to this thread thanks to you guyssmiley31

Fortnight thumbnail

Waise isse interesting offscreen kalesh toh SSP ka hai.

Bff gang ka allegedly break up ho gaya. Shruti (Manisha chachi)didn't even wish Other Shruti on her b'daysmiley37

Edited by Fortnight - 19 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
i hope good days shoot karke hi aaya ho yehsmiley5
Edited by Fortnight - 19 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yaar mujhe kuch nahi kehna.. People r way too immature.

see he rightly said I don’t read. They don’t read. Unko bohot kaam hote hai. Yeh online section of people hi baithe hai panchayat karne

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think biggest kalesh is when there are two same gender actors with strong fan base, all fight to prove who is sachha lead.

I was on immj2 forum and this was main reason for fight even till end especially on twitter. Yrkkh 3 also had similar reason.

Ml stans vs Fl stans also provides high level kalesh but cannot match same gender wars.

smiley37

I know - I saw that level of crazy during Imlie S1 times - the FL vs PL toh legendary tha, with dosh always on ML for ruining the sweet PLsmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

These actors are too nice tbh, they shouldn't be giving bhaav to every single weird fandom shit, zyada he sadh par chad jaatey hain.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 19 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

the funny part is when Sam accidentally liked that story the kalesh was started by a **** fan and the entire yrkkh fd supported her. Rohit fans too. But Rohit ki baari aayi toh dekho kaise dhokha de gayesmiley37

I dont think all FL stans r like this. Atleast some are able to diff btw reel and real.. But there r these 2-3 very toxic accounts in X..