Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Kzk3 I joined if after almost 8 years as ksg was on tv smiley36 ksgians kaise hain ache se pata hain parth wale usse do kadam aage hain bhacha hua Erika wale to smiley37 jo bhi tha I continued as long ksg was there then left but idhar rp ka itna craze nahi hain ki continue stupid track

Funny enough I joined IF because of ksg's armaan. Dmg was my first forum here and it was so chaotic due to multiple riddhimas and ships smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Then you should've seen kzk3 forum ..smiley37 I've been to most kaleshi forums but that time there was no Block feature..madhubala..kzk3 ..yrkkh gen 3 was similar...🀣 kya fan wars hoti thi..the biggest kalesh is when the fl stans and ml stans are on opposite sides. Yahan nai hoga in gen 4 coz rp doesn't have a crazy fan base.

I think biggest kalesh is when there are two same gender actors with strong fan base, all fight to prove who is sachha lead.

I was on immj2 forum and this was main reason for fight even till end especially on twitter. Yrkkh 3 also had similar reason.

Ml stans vs Fl stans also provides high level kalesh but cannot match same gender wars.

smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Funny enough I joined IF because of ksg's armaan. Dmg was my first forum here and it was so chaotic due to multiple riddhimas and ships smiley36

Same here I also joined for armaan dmg only smiley36 then journey start kps ksgians baki sab

That armaan can't be compared to this armaan smiley36

Uske chakkar main Maine jis level ki fan wara dekhi hain dmg qh and kzk time ki yeh sab bachkana lagta hain that level of crazy fans sam and Rohit don't have may be they are on there way

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 19 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ab kya kalesh hua??

Yahan jab bhi aao RP ya Sam ki koi story/post ka ko wrong way mein lekar weird theories banate h.smiley24

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is a gem πŸ’Ž

However, I don’t understand why he or we should take everything so seriously; perhaps only the person going through it can explain.

May God bless us all πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Tbh my reaction to this is same as what I had with sam's like. There is absolutely zero need to message actors about these silly things. smiley24

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Her fans are so touchy across all social media platforms jeez. I totally expected them to create a kalesh over that insta story and they did not disappoint. smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Same here I also joined for armaan dmg only smiley36 then journey start kps ksgians baki sab

That armaan can't be compared to this armaan smiley36

That armaan mallik was my first tv crush, he'll be never comparable to anyone for me. smiley36