Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ruhi will be in shock and the entire family including cindrella sisters will support her. And Manish being useless will do nothing. Abhira will be all alone and she won't say much against Ruhi as she's pregnant. Vidya is going to be disgusting. If they make Armaan speak against his mother that would be great

One thing or the other needs to happen for armaan to jolt out of the mode he is in.... initially all thought it would be Vidyas taunts for abhira but now it seems to be IR. Unless they want to follow the pattern of Navratri and show FL fighting against all odds

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

One thing or the other needs to happen for armaan to jolt out of the mode he is in.... initially all thought it would be Vidyas taunts for abhira but now it seems to be IR. Unless they want to follow the pattern of Navratri and show FL fighting against all odds

all i want is him to stop being ignorant and indifferent. If he doesn't support her during IR which seems veryyy unlikely. Then there is no point for Abhira to stay in a house where her mother is accused of being a cheater. She should just leave.

That being said I don't think Phupasa will succeed in revealing anything.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Wrong... Vo kuch bhi tho manage nahi kar pa raha hoon.

Pehle apne aap ko toh sambhale smiley37

AnashqU thumbnail

https://x.com/pageturner_0/status/1830480447534493703?t=nE6q-rp3P8RFEEkEWdxDCQ&s=19

This is all that's needed in the upcoming track.

But I don't trust dkp

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

all i want is him to stop being ignorant and indifferent. If he doesn't support her during IR which seems veryyy unlikely. Then there is no point for Abhira to stay in a house where her mother is accused of being a cheater. She should just leave.

That being said I don't think Phupasa will succeed in revealing anything.

@bold aisa kyu lagta hai?

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gooddays

firm plate pe maangegasmiley37

.Uske taraf se uss ghar se jaane ke alawa kya kar sakthe hai...Firm ka decision pujaniy maa sa lenge na .....

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Will Krish die this season ? Particularly if he is likely to join the new show ? I get that feeling somehow ..Sanjay is going to be the main villain …Kaveri has already alienated him ..so if Abhira directly or indirectly causes harm to Krish, he will breathe fire and swear to destroy Armaan and Abhira ..this would work so much better simply because the actor is wonderful ..and Kaveri won’t be turned complete black ever

Really?? Which show??

Pata hain, the message is short

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 17 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

@bold aisa kyu lagta hai?

pata nahi feeling hai. I think kisi aur way mein reveal hoga.smiley13

But i hope I'm wrong. I just want them to do the IR and get over with it. I'm tired of this track

Fortnight thumbnail
yaar :(

Armaan nalayak come back. this is not you !!!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Really?? Which show??

Pata hain, the message is short

Apparently he will join Anupamaa.