Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

tumhe bhi uspe umeed hai kya absmiley3

Bilkul nahi.... 25yrs se ek hi plan main lage huwe hai.... unse kya umeed rahusmiley44

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Yaha bakwas karne ka inaam milasmiley36

@bold Arre yaar aise mat bolo.....maine change hi kyu kiyasmiley44

congo on ir promotionsmiley40....

Agree wit ajab really miss ur old name

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Congratulationssmiley27Dazzle your way to become a Rockersmiley41

Bas ek aur bakwas lehenge mil jaaye aur phuphasa ka phuski plansmiley42

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't care what they call me will never like or trust that trash ever again. They can paint bhabhi and her atma white all they want, that character is just stain for me. Period

You are nothing but jealous of her beautiful life with caring pati. You are bias. You don't know how much she suffered coz of those 2 devils Ab-Ar, they didn't even asked her well being after she was was tired of sajan dance and dulha churana rasm. She deserves every bit of what coming to her.πŸ₯Ί

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Aswhini couldn't breathe without asking Vahini. The ideal that Ashwini would do arti first before her vahini, would be earth shattering. No matter the issue or jealousy she had for Kaku, that woman never disrespected Kaku and it was her elder sister in-law, not mother in-law.

Vitch neech aurat hai, and KP is a POS and weak leader

Kaku was very regressive but very tough … it takes guts to lose your husband in the line of duty .. and still encourage the sons of the family to join police force .. chavans lost everything.. but they never stopped virat from doing his duty .. and putting his life in danger ..

Kaku begged the hijackers to let Ninad have medicine .. she even begged Samrudh family to let go of vinu n harini .. let the 3 oldies die

She was the guiding force who brought up savi n vinayak .. because Sai n virat died with guns n glory .

People said why was she forcing savi n harini to get married what happened after the 3 oldies died .. Savi had to run a tea stall .. Kaku knew her time was limited. So she wanted to settle the girls and give up on their dreams .. waise bhi where is Savi the IAS officer .

Kaku was the leader .. others could only do vahini vahini vahini .. mee kya kehte to her ..

She was basically dhara bhabhi ..,and Ninad omi .. dev and shiva to her πŸ˜‚ ( with their wives wagging tail accordingly)

Now Savi will be choti bhavani and her in laws will do vahini vahini vahini to her

Edited by Aadi04 - 17 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

congo on ir promotionsmiley40....

Agree wit ajab really miss ur old name

Ok I am changing the display name nowsmiley36

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bilkul nahi.... 25yrs se ek hi plan main lage huwe hai.... unse kya umeed rahusmiley44

wo koshish nahi kar raha Usko umeed thi maa sa usko firm platter mai serve karegi.... Uss sapne ko maa sa ne badi bedardi se kuchal diyasmiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I swear MAA forum better not have kalesh post the gen leap.

AnashqU thumbnail

Invalid display nameπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ ...... it's ok yahi wala accha haismiley42

Gooddays thumbnail

arey nahi yaar.... Bas rash is easy to write now am finding difficult to remember ur new namesmiley37

Waise ur real name is related kya