Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

You guys expect too much from the tracks. smiley36smiley36

Kuch bhi hojata hai kabhi bhi there is no logic. None of the characters makes sense. VV said tu toh Meri beti hai and then next moment insulted Abhira in front of everyone. Where is the logic?? KP kuch bhi karti hai. 7 month se KP was latto behind Cutie Pie aur ab woh bahar ka hogya. Kya sense hai?? Kisi baat ka koi sense nhi hai.smiley37smiley37

In sab mein its KP who surprised me the most... Look that death glare she is giving to VV

https://x.com/neenabinu2023/status/1842179893611696497

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

In sab mein its KP who surprised me the most... Look that death glare she is giving to VV

Mujhe ye batao, this is the same KP who controls the whole house and now she can only glare at VV?? Kuch kar nhi pa rahi hai?? Ye sabke sab bas pagal hai

Edited by Sera-high123 - 17 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

out of topic, I do not know her exact age, but I truly want to age like this. She always looks SO GOOD and elegant.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 17 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

bas mere Phupha character mein hai.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe ye batao, this is the same KP who controls the whole house and now she can only glare at VV?? Kuch kar nhi pa rahi hai?? Ye sabke sab bas pagal hai

Kaveri Poddar has fallen off big time. I thought she was at least a strong matriarch but not even that.

Can you imagine Ashwini going against Bhavu and Bhavu just tolerating it. Of course not.

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

out of topic, I do not know her exact age, but I truly want to age like this. She always looks SO GOOD and elegant.

I think she is close to 60..Yep such a gracious woman❤️

Edit- Acc to wikipedia, its 62.

Edited by OliviaP - 17 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya Poddar will go absolutely berserk if Madhav or Rohit dies. Uska face will do Bollywood dance woh din. Save us!

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thoda sa bhatak gaye te.... ab wapas aarahe hai.... let's see kab thak rahenge in character.... end main koi na koi tho collar pakadlegasmiley42

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya Poddar will go absolutely berserk if Madhav or Rohit dies. Uska face will do Bollywood dance woh din. Save us!

Another aerobic show loading.. Oh god.🙏🙏🙏. Both Suvarna and Manjiri were good in their respective WD scenes🥲🥲
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Phuphu jab bhi kuch karta hain, Abhimaan keliye accha hota hain... Iss baar bhi ho🙏🙏