Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

I have the same issue with her. Just yesterday, I posted about why Abhira isn't confronting fake Mata and the entire Poddar family for their hypocrisy in mistreating Armaan. No one is trying to knock some sense into fake Mata's narrow mind. She can fight the world for Armaan, right? And why is Kaveri staying silent? Why isn't she speaking up against the vile behavior? Instead showing mirror to vile she is busying in pleasing her.

@bold read @itvDrama post you might be able to understand Abhira and Armaan, both of their perspective.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5362140?pn=14#165922123

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Par sab kitne seriously ladai karr rahe the ๐Ÿฅบ

Seriously nhi lenge toh kalesh kaise hoga?? Popcorn lo aur enjoy Karo.smiley37smiley37

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OliviaP

SR wont happen soon. SR delay karne keliye tho ye sab tamasha horaha hain.. And I dont want it now also๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

At bold- Report false hone ka chances nahi dikh raha hain mujhe.. So I think yehi hoga just like how Naira and Ak decided to continue their preg inspite of potential health risks

They are not doing it all to delay SR but to delay the conclusion, whether Abhira's fertility reports were fake or she will have a complicated pregnancy. They have kept all options open as of now unplanned pregnancy, complicated pregnancy or surrogacy.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 17 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1842204353404534960

naach gaana kartey time armaan maata ko dekhkey royega, abhira armaan ko dekhkey royegi, bahut maza aayega smiley1

Ab samje ruhi kyu mediator banegi. Armaan ko realise hoga ruhi ki baaton se ke woh abhira ke injustice kar raha tha. Then they will dance & patch up. Dance je baad vidya ka ek aur shraap & ddp starts

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Seriously nhi lenge toh kalesh kaise hoga?? Popcorn lo aur enjoy Karo.smiley37smiley37

Wahi toh mai karr rahi hoon smiley37๐Ÿฟ
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naach gana matlab phuphasa ka plan phirse flop?

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

They are not doing it all to delay SR but to delay whether Abhira's fertility reports were fake or she will have a complicated pregnancy. They have kept all options open as of now unplanned pregnancy, complicated pregnancy or surrogacy.

But if that was the only motive what was the need for bringing indifference and distance btw the couple??? Ab's infertility could have been dealt otherwise also na.
Edited by OliviaP - 17 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When will we get an emotional outburst from Abhira? Thats what I wanna see. i think its long overdue.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

But if that was the only motive what was the need for bringing indifference and distance btw the couple??? Ab's fertility could have been dealt otherwise also na.

You guys expect too much from the tracks. smiley36smiley36

Kuch bhi hojata hai kabhi bhi there is no logic. None of the characters makes sense. VV said tu toh Meri beti hai and then next moment insulted Abhira in front of everyone. Where is the logic?? KP kuch bhi karti hai. 7 month se KP was latto behind Cutie Pie aur ab woh bahar ka hogya. Kya sense hai?? Kisi baat ka koi sense nhi hai.smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ab samje ruhi kyu mediator banegi. Armaan ko realise hoga ruhi ki baaton se ke woh abhira ke injustice kar raha tha. Then they will dance & patch up. Dance je baad vidya ka ek aur shraap & ddp starts

looks like vidya ki saas will b with vidya ki bahu this time...๐Ÿ˜‚..Vidya ne uski bhi beizzati kar di hai....๐Ÿ˜‚