News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sirf rohit ki maa hain.

Uski bhi nahi tabhi to uske Jane ke baad turant bhul ke nach jana kar rahithi... She is not one's mother smiley15smiley6

Edited by Observer007 - 17 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

If after all these tamasha abhira gets pregnant soon after sr, won't that be illogical?? After trying for years, if she conceives, phir bhi samaj sakte hain. I don't know in previous gens, itna bura feel karwaya gaya tha fl ko regarding fertility issue.

If abhira gets pregnant & decides to continue even after doctor warns her otherwise, for maasa ki khushi which will make armaan happy, then no words for abhira 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️.

Her mumma always asked her to be strong so that she can lead life alone, if required. And idhar beti is crying for a worthless mother in law 🤦‍♀️. Feeling guilty that her husband can't be a dad, because of health complications not in her control 🤷‍♀️

SR wont happen soon. SR delay karne keliye tho ye sab tamasha horaha hain.. And I dont want it now also🤷‍♀️

At bold- Report false hone ka chances nahi dikh raha hain mujhe.. So I think yehi hoga just like how Naira and Ak decided to continue their preg inspite of potential health risks

Edited by OliviaP - 17 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Observer007

Uski bhi nahi tabhi to uske Jane ke baad bhul ke nach jana kar rahithi... She is not one's mother smiley15smiley6

Woh rohit ka issue hain but woh maa sirf rohit ka hi hainsmiley36.

I'm surprised why is abhira not identifying this so called fake mamta of vidya. Chalo maan liya vidya is not happy with her, toh uspe dikhaye, why is she not sensing that no mother who loves her child will behave like what vidya is doing to armaan?? Ulta maasa ka jaap karti jaa rahi hain 🙆‍♀️

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhe ye samaj mein nahi aa raha hai SR honse kya ho jayega??? Separate to bina SR ke bhi ho sakte hai aur bachha salo baad bhi kar sakte hai. SR special hai aur hoti hai but woh to baar baar yesa set up bhi to dikha sakte hai na like janmashtami times. Toh phir SR delay karne k liye itna wahiyad likhne ka idea kisko aaya😡
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

ruhi will now bring abhimaan together wah aur kuch nahi mila joke of the century thank god i have quit the show ab se updateds dekhna bhi band man this is utter nonsense smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

SR wont happen soon. SR delay karne keliye tho ye sab tamasha horaha hain.. And I dont want it now also🤷‍♀️

At bold- Report false hone ka chances nahi dikh raha hain mujhe.. So I think yehi hoga just like how Naira and Ak decided to continue their preg inspite of potential health risks

By sr i meant first attemptsmiley36. Abhi hona bhi nahi chahiye until armaan gets out of his self pity/trauma phase else it will be disastrous.

I guess earlier fls decided to continue the pregnancy because they wanted to be mother. Not to make mother in law happy or to patch up mother in law & husband's rishta, they decided to have the kid putting their life in danger. Here toh if sasu maa gets pota/poti she won't even care if bahu will survive or not🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 17 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

jisko abhi bhi ummed hain ki armaan ne neend main kuch suna hain sn guy made it clear kuch nahi suna smiley29

this is correct time to take exit guys smiley31

Observer007 thumbnail

Woh rohit ka issue hain but woh maa sirf rohit ka hi hainsmiley36.

I'm surprised why is abhira not identifying this so called fake mamta of vidya. Chalo maan liya vidya is not happy with her, toh uspe dikhaye, ko why is she not sensing that no mother who loves her child will behave like what vidya is doing to armaan?? Ulta maasa ka jaap karti jaa rahi hain 🙆‍♀️

I have the same issue with her. Just yesterday, I posted about why Abhira isn't confronting fake Mata and the entire Poddar family for their hypocrisy in mistreating Armaan. No one is trying to knock some sense into fake Mata's narrow mind. She can fight the world for Armaan, right? And why is Kaveri staying silent? Why isn't she speaking up against the vile behavior? Instead showing mirror to vile she is busying in pleasing her.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if Ruhi is going to,show so much love for choti bhen..then IF spoiler might be true about ruhi wanting to give her baby to abhimaan 🤔😂

Even a broken clock is right twice a day doesn’t mean it’s reliable. But hey anything is possible smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1842204353404534960

naach gaana kartey time armaan maata ko dekhkey royega, abhira armaan ko dekhkey royegi, bahut maza aayega smiley1