News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Wha wha. Lets celebrate this achievement 🤣. I didn't do anything to get blocked here but got blocked by some though. I laugh everytime someone, known to me, block me smiley37

I think I may know why and whom you have been blocked by smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I never got WL, just a warning PM in the beginning of this gen smiley36

You’re lucky, by then the rules were relaxed smiley36

You should’ve been here last year in July/Aug it was a complete war zone smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

All thanks to Gen 3smiley42 I feel proud of myself that I wasted my precious time in this naalayak show and forum smiley36

pujA dekho in between us. U need to cross her 🤓
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Let me see do that means you were never in (BW, Geet, Ghum & PKYEK forums) smiley37

PKYEK forum is where I had the most kalesh & WL cause me another person they move our AT to alien forum for months smiley37smiley37

Surprisingly I was never block until this show, seriously cause of rishta smiley44

No I never take these itv characters discussion worthy but since I was staying alone in my work place I got bored and started watching kasam for which I joined IF. Phir was only active In supernatural show forums until I saw one ad on a manhoos lock down day. I thought let's give it a try as I had nothing to watch and n6 initial concept was boring smiley36 I watched gen 3 until marriage and on and off then watched post leap as those kids were cute smiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You’re lucky, by then the rules were relaxed smiley36

You should’ve been here last year in July/Aug it was a complete war zone smiley37

july mein hum sab bhaag gaye the wapas aye aaaa ke baad itna humara haal kharab kardiye
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

pujA dekho in between us. U need to cross her 🤓

Let pooja be there smiley36 I will be happy if she stays between us lolsmiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

All thanks to Gen 3smiley42 I feel proud of myself that I wasted my precious time in this naalayak show and forum smiley36

Waah, congratulations on being the most entertaining members on this forum smiley32smiley40 @A Derry Girl.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Let pooja be there smiley36 I will be happy if she stays between us lolsmiley36

we should think different humari pyar ki nishani hi beech mein😀😀😀
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

we should think different humari pyar ki nishani hi beech mein😀😀😀

haha i hope pooja does not read this smiley36

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

That's why shippers don't deserve any content from leads...this is the nonsense they do once the story goes a lil off track...his insta have so many hate comments

They are also saying aap itne bure pati kyu ban gaye smiley37 sam aur aap show chod do🤡

Lol they are saying this to sam also now....

.I read for rohit where they are saying aapka character pura barbaad karega dkp usse pehle show chod dosmiley37