Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 18 days ago

I wonder what do they think about writers of crime thrillers and serial killer dramas smiley24

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Have u checked X??? Bahut hungama horaha hain bcz of that post

Episode kam pad gaya hai kya hungama keliye smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Episode kam pad gaya hai kya hungama keliye smiley37

Apparently people shdn't even post anything other than Ar bashing ones🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Edited by OliviaP - 18 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was on probation months in Ghum forum and was on the verge of suspension all cause of calling Didi names. Here I don't get warning but my post disappears a lot smiley37smiley37 Some tag my post for liking or quote me I go there and see to reply

Then I see Police Picture error message Section 401, smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ghum was a superb forum ….. full on kalesh on screen , off screen , on IF , twitter , warning, warning , ban , ban .it is now a ghost town ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 18 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Apparently people shdn't even post anything other than Ar bashing ones🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Twitter is crazy today, some people are even saying oh you like Armaan you are defending...you will get a husband like Ar in real life.smiley39smiley39

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

How crazy are these people?? These people are fighting for Abhira's rights and then bashing a real person.

That also for being unmarried smiley44

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Twitter is crazy today, some people are even saying oh you like Armaan you are defending...you will get a husband like Ar in real life.smiley39smiley39

who's gonna tell them Abhira is a fictional character and not their maasi ki beti
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

That also for being unmarried smiley44

And then these same people will try to project themselves as feminists.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Let me see do that means you were never in (BW, Geet, Ghum & PKYEK forums) smiley37

PKYEK forum is where I had the most kalesh & WL cause me another person they move our AT to alien forum for months smiley37smiley37

Surprisingly I was never block until this show, seriously cause of rishta smiley44

Muje tho kalesh ka naam bhi yaha ake pata chala smiley36. I was there on IF on and off. The first forum that I was in was Udaan. I watched the show for a while for the lead couple and then I got bored with the pair and left the show. Aise hi I get bored with long-running shows. smiley36

I was also surprised that you got blocked here though. smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I used to feel overwhelmed when I first joined that forum due to how busy it used to be (now it’s a total ghost town) I would’ve badly trolled Didi had I been around then smiley37

So that deserted forum used to be active in S1? I go there once in a while just to post there smiley36