News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Blackmail main demand kya karega isme interest hai.... time to prove his intelligence.

Jo nahi hoga inse

firm plate pe maangegasmiley37
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

IR is already too late now. Bas jaldi se nipta lo🙏🙏

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan apni maa ko manane mein busy ho. Khair jokes aside. I hope they do the reveal in presence of Goenkas. Waise usse kuch help toh hone nahi wali. But it's going to be brutal for Abhira. Armaan kuch toh kaam aa jana. Muh mein dahi jamake side mein khada raha toh smiley7smiley35

Seriously he should speak up now..... and I guess he will itna bhi zyaada ignorant nahi dikasakte. Because now abhira will need him by her side, can't even imagine what Vidya is gonna speak.... she was horrible during deal reveal...Ruhi....they will show in shock, goenkas honge.... Hopefully

Edited by AnashqU - 16 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Seriously he should speak up now..... and I guess he will itna bhi zyaada ignorant nahi dikasakte. Because now abhira will need him by her side, can't even imagine what Vidya is gonna speak.... she was horrible during deal reveal...Ruhi they will show in shock goenkas honge.... Hopefully

Ruhi will be in shock and the entire family including cindrella sisters will support her. And Manish being useless will do nothing. Abhira will be all alone and she won't say much against Ruhi as she's pregnant. Vidya is going to be disgusting. If they make Armaan speak against his mother that would be great
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Will Krish die this season ? Particularly if he is likely to join the new show ? I get that feeling somehow ..Sanjay is going to be the main villain …Kaveri has already alienated him ..so if Abhira directly or indirectly causes harm to Krish, he will breathe fire and swear to destroy Armaan and Abhira ..this would work so much better simply because the actor is wonderful ..and Kaveri won’t be turned complete black ever

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Will Krish die this season ? Particularly if he is likely to join the new show ? I get that feeling somehow ..Sanjay is going to be the main villain …Kaveri has already alienated him ..so if Abhira directly or indirectly causes harm to Krish, he will breathe fire and swear to destroy Armaan and Abhira ..this would work so much better simply because the actor is wonderful ..and Kaveri won’t be turned complete black ever

I cant say more abt this. May be or may not be. But bahut strong feeling aaraha hai ki Rohit Poddar ka 🪁 nahi katega.. Or may be its my optimism.
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Ya I would also like to see the actor given scenes than this planning plotting..... he was really good in the scene where he hurts krish accidentally and he would he too good portraying all the emotions.... even the actor playing manoj needs to be utilized other than being abhimaan supporters

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ruhi will be in shock and the entire family including cindrella sisters will support her. And Manish being useless will do nothing. Abhira will be all alone and she won't say much against Ruhi as she's pregnant. Vidya is going to be disgusting. If they make Armaan speak against his mother that would be great

More and more DDP episodes loading🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I cant say more abt this. May be or may not be. But bahut strong feeling aaraha hai ki Rohit Poddar ka 🪁 nahi katega.. Or may be its my optimism.

Ruhi and Abhira already have a complicated relationship ..killing Rohit won’t serve any purpose ..and Vidya can’t get more vile than this ..it would be repetitive ..that’s why I feel it won’t be Rohit ..most likely Krish so it can become Poddars vs Bansals

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

More and more DDP episodes loading🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

IR and MC tak ddp hi hai leads ke liye