News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rohit posting come back armaan stories. So unserious smiley37

A way to send a message to writers like abhira's scene "sudhar jaav bhavna bahen sudhar jaav"

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

We can have Phupha AT naa. Tanu should do the inauguration

Nahin you want success Maa arti smiley40

Aartie GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by pyar-ishk - 16 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan jitna depressed vidya ke liye hain agar uska bhi shivani ko search karne mein ya uske baare mein details collect karne mein lagata toh kitna accha hota

Atleast itna toh pata lagata ke what happened to her. After all uska biological mom hain wohsmiley39

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What if he reveals abhira's mumma as a murderer without revealing her goenka connection. It will push her to go after the truth or mg to reveal the truth.

But kuch bhi kare phuphasa, kuch badlega nahi.. Abhira ko blame karenge, abhira will cry, mg ka idhar chala mein udhar chala, armaan might feel sympathetic towards her (after ruhi's lecturesmiley36)

I wish abhira keep her emotions to herself & try to solve the issue herself, but 200% sure aisa hoga nahi. The moment armaan talk to her normally she might want his support to sort the issue

If he reveals that she is just a murder tho unse zyaada idiot nahi hosakta and people believing him that he killed someone without asking who would be even more idiotsmiley36

Ha abhira is gonna cry more in upcoming episodes and I would expect armaan to be there with her the way she is with him now..... but if blackmailing spoiler is true then there might be some missunderstanding

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I feel like wants to join 🤔 Fufasa's tean if he execute the " secret reveal track of Abira & Ak relationship " ....Koi toh kam teek se krana chahiye ....Fufza common " No poppad lan this time around "

I understand cause I even consider it for split second but nope. His 1 and only chaal that work was the deal shaadi reveal. Since then all flop, him and Ruhi like to talk themselves when they plot and it never works. When he see the will let him be quiet and set it up smiley21but if he does 7 steps out loud, forget it, his chaal will flop

You see I understand him more then his Team smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 16 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

If he reveals that she is just a murder tho unse zyaada idiot nahi hosakta and people believing him that he killed someone without asking who would be even more idiotsmiley36

Ha abhira is gonna cry more in upcoming episodes and I would expect armaan to be there with her the way she is with him now..... but if blackmailing spoiler is true then there might be some missunderstanding

Yeh wohi family hain who never asked abhira reason she created drama on her engagement day saying ring chori ho gayi, jabke ring uske place se mila. Tum inlogon se logic expect kar rahi ho?? 🤦‍♀️

Abhira kabhi armaan ko mu nahi karegi, chahe woh kuch bhi kareinsmiley39

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What's your problem with Phuphu?He is better than anyone in that house.He is such a cutiesmiley42Why you jealous of our phuphasa?smiley7

Arre who would be jealous of him for his flop planssmiley44..... I am tho telling you newly formed phankas to sudar jo warna dil toot jaayegasmiley6

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

MAi toh Aarti ka thaal leke kab se khadi hun.

Ulta ya seedha?? Aao phuphasa aao types??

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I understand cause I even consider it for split second but nope. His 1 and only chaal that work was the deal shaadi reveal. Since then all flop, him and Ruhi like to talk themselves when they plot and it never works. When he see the will let him be quiet and set it up smiley21but if he does 7 steps out loud, forget it, his chaal will flop

You see I understand him more then his Team smiley44

Where was that a success Abhira came back in 2 days asking the same phuphasa to spread carpet....rest his flop plans list is pretty longsmiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Arre who would be jealous of him for his flop planssmiley44..... I am tho telling you newly formed phankas to sudar jo warna dil toot jaayegasmiley6

Unka plans flop nahi hain .it will work on one or another way.Even if it not work too,kamse kam sense toh hai meri phuphu main .Armaan ki pankhis are jealous of our phuphu .nothing to gush about ArmaanSa now.Because ryt now Armaan is literally absent in the show .isliye you behind phuphu.smiley7

Edited by elizamerin - 16 days ago