News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

You guys expect too much from the tracks. smiley36smiley36

Kuch bhi hojata hai kabhi bhi there is no logic. None of the characters makes sense. VV said tu toh Meri beti hai and then next moment insulted Abhira in front of everyone. Where is the logic?? KP kuch bhi karti hai. 7 month se KP was latto behind Cutie Pie aur ab woh bahar ka hogya. Kya sense hai?? Kisi baat ka koi sense nhi hai.smiley37smiley37

Can’t believe people take such a weird show seriously and fight over it daily smiley37
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

They are not doing it all to delay SR but to delay whether Abhira's fertility reports were fake or she will have a complicated pregnancy. They have kept all options open as of now unplanned pregnancy, complicated pregnancy or surrogacy.

I don't think surrogacy will happen in rishta but cannot trust the writers they can bring it also, as this gen they are hell bent on showing all kinds of toxicity smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1842206957362393547

Yuvraj baby vapas aa jao its time to be a ma murderer again smiley27

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Can’t believe people take such a weird show seriously and fight over it daily smiley37

Wahi toh. Armaan , Abhira sab pagal hain..... obviously some characteristics will remain same but koi kuch nhi kabhi bhi kar sakta hai. Makers itna nhi sochti and neither should us.

Ruhi aur Abhira ko dekhi......best friends ban gye in 3 months.

What was the sense of the delaying the first divorce?? Kuch bhi nhi. sirf bakwas hui.

Suru baby ko dekho, 1 din mein new hogayi.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1842206957362393547

Yuvraj baby vapas aa jao its time to be a ma murderer again smiley27

Anuj level aarti rukna nahi chahiye...Woh kyu dha yaad hai na ???

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Logic dhund te raho aur pagal ho jao, makers pagal bana rahe hain bas.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold read @itvDrama post you might be able to understand Abhira and Armaan, both of their perspective.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5362140?pn=14#165922123

I went to that page without reading your comment and saw a big Block Space, then I read your comment and saw you which post you were referring to smiley36

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dkp cvs reading all the kalesh will be so proud to see people taking their clown show so seriously smiley37

they must be thinking ,their script which they write playing candy crush holds so much importance to people that they fight over it with such passionsmiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Anuj level aarti rukna nahi chahiye...Woh kyu dha yaad hai na ???

https://x.com/torturedshayar/status/1830057245645947323

yeh lo aarti bhi chipka diya, aab toh aajao yuvraj smiley13

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I went to that page without reading your comment and saw a big Block Space, then I read your comment and saw you which post you were referring to smiley36

Post by @itvDrama

The writers have been playing it smart and safe by not giving Armaan any monologues. They used the same strategy during Armaan and Ruhi marriage track as well. He didn’t get any monologues about Abhira until she confessed her feelings. By giving Armaan a monologue, he would be directly or indirectly siding with either Abhira or Vidya. If his monologue sympathizes with Abhira, his ability to stand by decisions and Abhira becomes questionable. If it supports Vidya, his decision to marry Abhira becomes questionable. Instead they keep showing his inability to balance both relationship. They try to show time and again that Abhira is the emotionally strong one in this relationship, who isn’t easily fazed and still stands strong enough to fight another day. Armaan on the other hand is the one with the real power to bring any changes to their relationship, it’s him who has to decide in what direction he wants to drive their marriage. I feel the writers have been trying to do justice to both their lead characters as much as possible without compromising with their core characteristics.

Armaan - from my perspective his lack of direct conversation with Abhira is due to the fact that he genuinely doesn’t know what to talk to her. Why would he want to reiterate the fact that Abhira is the main reason behind the rift between him and Vidya, which is common knowledge. His constant reminders to her to stay away from Vidya is an indirect indication of that. Yes maybe he can say let’s wait until Vidya’s anger cools down, but wouldn’t he be validating Abhira’s fear that every time something happens she will be blamed and she will have to tolerate it for him. He has reached an impasse in this situation. If he has a cordial with his wife, he seems insensitive towards his mother. When he shares his fears with his wife, it implies his regret towards his decision, maybe not the marriage per se, but him not waiting for Vidya’s approval. I’m sure neither would be okay with having a closed door cordial relationship, that is just disrespectful to each other and duplicitous. All he can hope to do is patiently wait for Vidya to accept him, until then he and this marriage is going to be in limbo.

Abhira - contrary to the belief, I feel the writers have managed to keep her core character intact as well. When she fought without caring about anyone or anything for Krish, Charu, and Vidya-Madhav, why wouldn’t she do everything possible for her own marriage. She is not trying so hard to resolve her issues with Vidya, but Armaan and Vidya’s. All her assurances to Armaan are his relationship with Vidya is going to be back to normal. I don’t think she is under any illusion that even if Armaan and Vidya sort their issue, it’s going to change her status in the family, she subconsciously agreed that to be terms and conditions of their marriage. It also probably would be the worst time for her to give up on Armaan or their marriage, or even have an outburst at this time. If she does any of these things, she may lose whatever little support she has in that family too. Abhira has reached an impasse too. If she reacts against Armaan, she would be called selfish, proving KP’s point of not fit to be in a joint family. She leaves Armaan choosing her sanity, she is blamed to have left her husband in his time of need. Would I love for Abhira to go back to her original self, yes, but I guess this is where the writers are playing it smart with Abhira’s character. If she leaves this marriage at this point, she would be even more hated by not just the family, but may be by Armaan too as she is supposed to be his one true family, who doesn’t hold him responsible for anything. All her talk of wanting and waiting for the family’s approval becomes hollow if she chooses herself at this point. There are only 2 ways left for her in this relationship, either she keeps waiting patiently or Armaan breaks her once and for all and frees her from this marriage.