Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Abhi inke paas major tracks identity reveal and Shivani secret hi hai and wedding ke 1 week mein doosra major track pe aagaye🙃

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think,this might work in our favour. Maybe phufasa will ask Armaan to take abhira and leave podaars house and firm..because he wants the firm for himself..then Armaan will become good pati to help his wife..Phufasa always brings abhimaan closer his plotting for abhira always backfires..so,maybe there’s some good news coming our way 😁

Don't know if he will ask them to leave the house.... but whatever he plans it may work in their favour

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah , S4 from the start proved lucky for DKP esp with the cast , Sam and sheh had a very good chemistry too on screen leaving the offline drama. and forum used to be so much fun. EDT used to go up to 100 pages. And Abhimaan’s AT too gets finished in a day or 2. Abhira’s character is one of the most loved characters. After the triangle and esp the button scene and toxicity3 here made ppl leave the forum. After RoPu entered he made us forget Armaan 1. Any show is successful because of all the characters , esp KV should get the credits for her wonderful screen presence after the leads ,but ITV depends mostly on FL and family drama .isliye they love to torcher their FL’s a lot. Looks like Evil V is working for them . So more episodes to skip

Yaar I miss those days esp the fun we used to have in Abhimaan AT.. Even though there was a triangle, writing was not this bizarre🥲🥲.. Anyways offscreen tantrums se chutkara milgaya vo bahut hi badi baat hain😂😂😂

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

blouse pink hain toh ghar se nikley jaaney k chances 25 % smiley42

I see the desperation is beginning to hit rock bottom

Did not watched rishta after that bts of Ruhi hit by car,I thought kind of blame game would be going on in one week.So what's going on now.If it is not toxic tell me but if it is blame game don't tell me.I can't read it as well if it is so toxic.

Well I heard a nes that Shivangi approached to play Anu after leap in Anupama,is it right or wrong.

But if this decision is final than,God!

There are enough rishta's gneeration 2 Shivangi fan which very early turn out to be Anupama fan.

I think trp will rise 0.3-0.5 and it wil be like between 2.8-3.0 after Shivangi will be finalized.

I did not watched Anupama yet but if Shivangi enters in the show as female lead I will definitely watch that creep.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I haven't seen the update, mere cutie kya dhamaal macha rahe hain??

you're not special. Maine bhi nhi dekha kuchsmiley37
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's not true, Gen 4 used to be 2.4 for months that's when we had josh Abhira. Those times EDT used to be 75 or more pages. When they started showing more of the 3rd angle the rating drop to 2.3 then flatline between 2.2-2.1. People couldn't digest 2 married people who are in-laws be pushed in their faces that was too much for rishta fans. This is the first time since Sheh departure it's at 2.3.maybe not sure

But this cause of the shaadi right that the trp is high not Vitch vileness

I expected 2.4-2.5 from last week's episodes tbh with OTT drama, kkk stunt & Vidya mata's pagalpan. The general notion regarding TRP viewers is that viewers tune in for drama and toxicity more than watching it for lead couple's relationship dynamics. If that's truly the case episodes with kkk stunt and Vidya's drama both of these episodes, must have fetched them 2.5+ TRP. (more TRP than sangeet episode)

@bold Gen 4 used to be at 2.3 for a month without OTT drama, apshagun & curses.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I see the desperation is beginning to hit rock bottom

gasping at straws akhrots

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 18 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa