Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

please run a tutorial on how to get WL..I don’t know what this is even smiley37

I was on probation months in Ghum forum and was on the verge of suspension all cause of calling Didi names. Here I don't get warning but my post disappears a lot smiley37smiley37 Some tag my post for liking or quote me I go there and see to reply

Then I see Police Picture error message Section 401, smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You’re lucky, by then the rules were relaxed smiley36

You should’ve been here last year in July/Aug it was a complete war zone smiley37

I rarely came to IF those times smiley36. I was mostly in Udaariyaan and Kundali Bhagya forums. Wish I was there to witness kalesh smiley37. I was here from Oct onwards smiley36. In those times, threads used to get locked and posts used to get trashed.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Lol they are saying this to sam also now....

.I read for rohit where they are saying aapka character pura barbaad karega dkp usse pehle show chod dosmiley37

Just 2 or 3 good episodes.. Vaapis praise karne lagegi😂😂😂...Isliye tho writers itni confidence ke sath bakvaas likh raha hain...
Edited by OliviaP - 18 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was on probation months in Ghum forum and was on the verge of suspension all cause of calling Didi names. Here I don't get warning but my post disappears a lot smiley37smiley37 Some tag my post for liking or quote me I go there and see to reply

Then I see Police Picture error message Section 401, smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I used to feel overwhelmed when I first joined that forum due to how busy it used to be (now it’s a total ghost town) I would’ve badly trolled Didi had I been around then smiley37
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Lol I have noticed the disappearance of your posts. When I checked the posts you tagged me I got the error message smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

A b c d e f g b

Edited by Mehersudha - 18 days ago

Word Count: 0

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Waah, congratulations on being the most entertaining members on this forum smiley32smiley40 @A Derry Girl.

I dont even know how the hell I am in the list cause I started coming here just a few months ago but shukriya meherbani. smiley27

20240914_192413.jpg

Also. I clearly need more hobbies smiley22

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

No.. Iss bar nahi hoga.. I think he will get a call from chorus gang that Ab has caused Ru's accident. So he will immediately rush back to home and vaham par good news mil jaayega