Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

After the cast change this is the first time rishta is going ahead 2.2..And I am not having any good feelings for this🥲🥲🥲

That's not true, Gen 4 used to be 2.4 for months that's when we had josh Abhira. Those times EDT used to be 75 or more pages. When they started showing more of the 3rd angle the rating drop to 2.3 then flatline between 2.2-2.1. People couldn't digest 2 married people who are in-laws be pushed in their faces that was too much for rishta fans. This is the first time since Sheh departure it's at 2.3.maybe not sure

But this cause of the shaadi right that the trp is high not Vitch vileness

Edited by pyar-ishk - 18 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Call me a cynic, I am still very suspicious about her supposed change in persona! People who regret and truly want to change for the better don't hide truths as big as she has.. to top it she they showed a scene where Armaan tells her he is holding off from revealing the truth only cos he doesn't want to hurt his brother.. but I understand they will always keep her character on the fence to bend her to TRP's will.. so I'll take it that for now she's come around, but I'm pretty sure she'll flip the first chance she gets.. if she hasn't already that is..

I don't care what they call me will never like or trust that trash ever again. They can paint bhabhi and her atma white all they want, that character is just stain for me. Period

Edited by pyar-ishk - 18 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I genuinely understand your sentiments - this is 1000% not happening smiley36

how can you be sure. Because looks like armaansa lost his sex drive completely.. until vidya says it fine to have suhaagraat with your wife..he’s not going to be able to perform 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The TRPs are good this week, but for the show to be considered somewhat successful like Gen 2 ( Can't ever reach the success of Gen 1 ), it needs to maintain a Top-2 position consistently for at least 3-4 months.

In my opinion, apart from HK and RG, there isn't a single ITV actor right now who can pull in TRPs solely based on their presence. Even with HK and RG, people may initially tune in for them, but they will stay only if the story and characters keep them engaged. Ultimately, it's always about the story.

The credit for a show's success should go to the entire team, not just a single actor. The majority of viewers aren't watching to see one actor on screen for 30 minutes each day; it's the overall story and every character that matters. Neither Sam, Rohit, nor Anita are big enough to make the show a hit on their own. It's the combination of their characters, the other cast members, and the story that makes the show successful.

The show as a TEAM got 2nd position in TRP this week. So, well done to Them.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I had the exact same thought. Mujhe laga that Ar will come to know when MG will tell him to draw up papers where he says that his property has to be divided b/w Ab & Ru half half. He will question & know about Ab ke mom ka sach. That will trigger him to become nice to Abhira as he will feel terrible that she will feel betrayed by knowing her mom's truth. Ab will feel good that Ar is giving her attention, while Ar ka guilt will not allow him to say anything, as MG must have told him to keep quiet for Ab & Ru's sake

Since this document has been created by Ar, a copy of it will be found by Sanjay, as they showed in the precap. He will ofcourse dig & find out the truth. Woh phir is cheez ka khulasa karega & Ab will be forced to leave as MC hote hote rahega (I don't think MC abhi hoga, it will happen when Rohit finds out Ruhi's truth baadme), so Vidya will ask Kaveri to send these 2 from Phouse as it can badly affect Ru's pregnancy. Ab will leave without Ar & hopefully go to Mussoorie, while Ar will either bebin Phouse in devdas mode or he will follow her to manao her in Mussoorie, here they will try to get to the bottom of everything related to Akshara.

everything is probably written in aksharas diary..that’s why abhira has the diary. I think, they’ll just go to goekas house,.there’s nothing in mussoorie..goenkas can tell abhira everything about her moms life and the diary will have the truth about arohis accident..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rupali is his favorite as well. I am mostly curious about if anupmama will manage to sail through if and when rupali leaves.

maybe they’ll make her a fossil like Manish Goenka and she’ll stay there forever 😂😂

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Agle hafte aayegi! Patience rakh.. smiley42 Aakhir show delusional, camouflage achhi sachhi Ruhi aur uska bewakoof, nikamma shirt se matching shade lipstick pati Rohit hi tho chala rahe hain smiley9

New monologue aayi kya with RUHIT/RUROsmiley9 just asking as am not watching the episodes.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I haven't seen the update, mere cutie kya dhamaal macha rahe hain??

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The TRPs are good this week, but for the show to be considered somewhat successful like Gen 2 ( Can't ever reach the success of Gen 1 ), it needs to maintain a Top-2 position consistently for at least 3-4 months.

In my opinion, apart from HK and RG, there isn't a single ITV actor right now who can pull in TRPs solely based on their presence. Even with HK and RG, people may initially tune in for them, but they will stay only if the story and characters keep them engaged. Ultimately, it's always about the story.

The credit for a show's success should go to the entire team, not just a single actor. The majority of viewers aren't watching to see one actor on screen for 30 minutes each day; it's the overall story and every character that matters. Neither Sam, Rohit, nor Anita are big enough to make the show a hit on their own. It's the combination of their characters, the other cast members, and the story that makes the show successful.

The show as a TEAM got 2nd position in TRP this week. So, well done to Them.

I almost expected you to go TRP ka sara credit sirf phuphasa ko jaata hain, but you broke my umeed. smiley28

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa