Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I want Abhira to get separated from Armaan being a virgin. So that koi bacche wali nautanki na ho future mein and she moves on in her life without any past baggage.

While I genuinely understand your sentiments - this is 1000% not happening smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi still wears chamkeeli sarees?? I thought woh uska 7 step plan waale time ka saree hoga

Her latest is almost a replica of what Mamta is wearing

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think I've seen that white saree before. Yaad nahi aa raha bas. Ruhi ne pehni hai kya pehle?

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abhira and Ruhi are wearing the same outfits as today's precap. can i expect IR in these fitssmiley36

Why do I feel like that also was a misleading promo 🤔

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Her latest is almost a replica of what Mamta is wearing

White saree??? kyunnnnnnnnsmiley29????

Rohit aas paas hi hain na??

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nahi chahiye SR aisi situation mein. Yk this track is actually going in the direction which i thought it would go. I'm honestly tired of IR track i need them to just get over with it. There's an IF spoiler that Phupasa will reveal Ruhi and Abhira's connection to Armaan and blackmail him. Although IF spoilers are mostly fake these days but i think it's quite possible. Armaan may try to hide this from the family and Abhira. At the end i think IR will be the reason for Ruhi's MC. She might get triggered badly and lose it and end up getting into an accident. It'll be the perfect opportunity for her to blame Abhira for her mc.

After all this it'll be stupid and kinda impossible for Abhira to stay in the same house. So either she will leave alone as she might feel betrayed by two most important people in her life as of now i.e. Armaan and Manish. Or Armaan and Abhira might leave the house together. And this time even Kaveri won't be able to stop them.

I had the exact same thought. Mujhe laga that Ar will come to know when MG will tell him to draw up papers where he says that his property has to be divided b/w Ab & Ru half half. He will question & know about Ab ke mom ka sach. That will trigger him to become nice to Abhira as he will feel terrible that she will feel betrayed by knowing her mom's truth. Ab will feel good that Ar is giving her attention, while Ar ka guilt will not allow him to say anything, as MG must have told him to keep quiet for Ab & Ru's sake

Since this document has been created by Ar, a copy of it will be found by Sanjay, as they showed in the precap. He will ofcourse dig & find out the truth. Woh phir is cheez ka khulasa karega & Ab will be forced to leave as MC hote hote rahega (I don't think MC abhi hoga, it will happen when Rohit finds out Ruhi's truth baadme), so Vidya will ask Kaveri to send these 2 from Phouse as it can badly affect Ru's pregnancy. Ab will leave without Ar & hopefully go to Mussoorie, while Ar will either bebin Phouse in devdas mode or he will follow her to manao her in Mussoorie, here they will try to get to the bottom of everything related to Akshara.

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I genuinely understand your sentiments - this is 1000% not happening smiley36

I know that's not happening but dil se Ummeed hai dkp aisa kuch dikhadesmiley37
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Any new spoiler from ss bhaiyya??

The episodes are so slow paced. i visited forum last sunday, knew few spoilers & episode mein abhi bhi wohi chal raha hain 🤷‍♀️

Edit : Saw a bts pic of armaan abhira along with chorus gang ready to paint room. Woh scene aa gaya kya episode mein?

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 18 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

White saree??? kyunnnnnnnnsmiley29????

Rohit aas paas hi hain na??

haan haan ..paas mei khada ta lol
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I think I've seen that white saree before. Yaad nahi aa raha bas. Ruhi ne pehni hai kya pehle?

I think Kaveri once wore a white saree like this ?
Edited by sharadrocks - 18 days ago