Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ar abheera see vidya doing oil massage of ruhi and Rohit teasing them. He says you are getting new saree to ruhi doing oil massage to her and nothing for me.

20241002_090107-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi says you are jealous 🤪 and vidya calls him for oil massage. Ruhi gives chai to him he is enjoying care and love from both mother and wife.

20241002_090157-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar is as usual calm, cold and not reacting and no response but feeling bad Wo his mother.

Rohit is not given any spl attention after he came back and vidya chose arman and his kushi going against masa. Now rohit is getting that love from his mother which he missed for an year same from wife too

Ruhi saw them and felt their pain

20241002_090219-COLLAGE.jpg

Cvs abheera looks are not like painful ones it looks jealous types so please change Or you want to show jealousy only.

Screenshot_2024-10-02-09-02-30-894_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

I felt the same. Abhira looked jealous as she was getting all the attention and love from vidhya when Roohi was busy with he r ummeed. Roohi and Abhira are warming up to eachother. I liked their scenes which were missing from avery long time. Rohit in his happy space getting all the love from mother and wife and shares very happy relationship with his bhabhi also.

Can't believe Manish goenka is still hiding Abhira's identity from surekha and Swarna. And what happened to Armaan. He is in so much pain. Can't believe he is the same Armaan who was ready to marry Abhira when Daadisa was in critical position after her heart attack. He should talk to somebody. He is ignoring all the love he has in his life for the only person who is not reciprocating his love that is his mother. Just like Roohi who ignored each and everyone for Armaan.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

last time we saw torn sarees and bad costumes now goenkas are long standing so they get torn clothes. Imagine the allergies these people get wearing these clothes.

After waiting for a year Manish Goenka is getting the role he had been kept alive for

He gets more scenes than Madhav , Rohit ..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Bechara parnanu got torn clothes from them.Where does dkp have paisa to go to Rome.

1000050841.jpg

#JusticeForParNanu

a b c d

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I felt the same. Abhira looked jealous as she was getting all the attention and love from vidhya when Roohi was busy with he r ummeed. Roohi and Abhira are warming up to eachother. I liked their scenes which were missing from avery long time. Rohit in his happy space getting all the love from mother and wife and shares very happy relationship with his bhabhi also.

Can't believe Manish goenka is still hiding Abhira's identity from surekha and Swarna. And what happened to Armaan. He is in so much pain. Can't believe he is the same Armaan who was ready to marry Abhira when Daadisa was in critical position after her heart attack. He should talk to somebody. He is ignoring all the love he has in his life for the only person who is not reciprocating his love that is his mother. Just like Roohi who ignored each and everyone for Armaan.

he has valid point his existence is because of his mother. When she is not accepting him he will be this way away alone calm. How can he be happy in his life when she is angry.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

After waiting for a year Manish Goenka is getting the role he had been kept alive for

He gets more scenes than Madhav , Rohit ..

Manish from s1 end has always got more ss. In last two seasons he was the most needed a long with his mother. Swarna is this only little ss always until one big 5 months dayan separation track . Manish gets trps whenever he is rised .

he has valid point his existence is because of his mother. When she is not accepting him he will be this way away alone calm. How can he be happy in his life when she is angry.

Just now while taking thal ki devi ka photos I rewatched that day episode anyone who got hit on their face with thal that way would sit like possessed people only. Shruti did a great job their poora roamed like predatma and I liked ropu and sam ka change in expressions their. Upar seh shruti (vidya maa) ka voice modulation. Guess she must have got them some trp for makers to keep this track going on even after leap not closing aada aada like prenup or ak photo

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

yes both are obsessive idiots..at least Ruhi finally came to her senses..but Armaan is still such a fool.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

This was the best time to bring surrogacy .. when Ruhi is herself pregnant and Rohit is alive ..this was the best time to show a clean and professional surrogacy

surrogacy ki zaroorat nahi padegi because Abhira will not be infertile in future.

This was the best time to bring surrogacy .. when Ruhi is herself pregnant and Rohit is alive ..this was the best time to show a clean and professional surrogacy

Ruhi nehi toh they can always get a Ruchi or richi for surrogacysmiley42

Still he is too much occupied with his mother's tantrums that he is ignoring Abhira. I liked today's glass ball scene . Chachi should think about Armaan too. He is also suffering along with Abhira.