Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ruhi amd abheera discuss regarding groceries and cooking sessions. Ruhu asks abheera if any issue is there don't pile it up as it will burst at a go so share it to anyone chachi Or papa whoever is close to you not to me. Abheera thanked ruhi and ruhi said hum donom sath mein isi ghar mein rahenge toh donom ko sambhalna hi total echoed so only one may stay 🤗

20241002_083643-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit came to say bye to wifey and kissed her in kitchen. He didn't see abheera in front. Abheera felt discomfort and went away.

20241002_083725-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi told him as idiot and he accepted it. Is he not idiot in accepting ruhi after these many faults 🤓

Ruro are feeling for ar and abheera as they are not well from 3 months. Ruhi asked how is ar at office with abheera. He said bhayya won't talk to any of us and he will be angry always.

Did abhimaan felt for ruhi rohit any day or stop their pda in front of family everywhere ab kiski nahar lagi bolo khud lagadi na.

Mole wala romance has gone alone in his own mould. 😝

20241002_083744-COLLAGE.jpg

Muaaaa🥰 najar na lage thuthuthu what an organic chemistry with small simple domestic scenes with no shouting of ilu, mein marjavunga, tum meri ho,

Proper arranged shadi and accepting happily after doing lots of mistakes. Wah ruhi 💃 and wah rohit patti tera jaisa ho patni ki har galati maaf.

Screenshot_2024-10-02-08-35-19-453_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

dkp did gave rishta vibes arrange marriage of ruhi. Where she was in love witj someone else and slowly she falls in love 😂
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera came out and said don't cry abheera sambhalo she bumped into manish. She hugged him told her pain. She admitted I tried a lot but none is accepting me might be i was raised alone by my mom i dont know this joint family .He said you are ak ki beti dont lose your himmat. Abheera surprised how did he get her mom name then he covered you told me your mom is himmatwali. Manish gave her kachori and told her fight for the relationships not leaving hope. He pushed abheera to marry same way on haldi seeing ar love. Manish said ar is in guilt of his mothers love and her rejection as beta, his guilt of not getting acceptance for you as bahu from her so give him time.

20241002_092413-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa sa went to dadi to show how ar behsved in office and how they lost a client at work. So work is getting affected to Arman it's not like dadi planned ar will make rohit win cases ar is losing clients on his own.

20241002_092712-COLLAGE.jpg

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira wanted to do champi of arman..does she want to take vidya mammas place in his life?🥵 obnoxious lady 🤣

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/sarcasm-sarcasm-sign-bbt-big-bang-theory-gif-24360926

Before more ppl block me🤣

I enjoy watching big bang theory .. though I find it very offensive to Indians …it is funny no doubt .. and good for feel good moments

Edited by Aadi04 - 18 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

there is no need to tell lungs out ilu in arranged marriage that's all understood😉.

20241002_143422-COLLAGE.jpg

When ruhi is going to USA giving divorce papers to rohit, vidya asked ar to talk to ruhi. Arman went told maa wished you to be back. Ruhi when asked him what do you want. What do you think of rohit. He said I don't think about you anything if you want to hold back rohit it's your wish but i always wish you both should have dosti, trust, understanding. His wishes are done at last.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Actually garvita and Romit had good chemistry from before and that’s why he was immediately cast as Rohit .. so that BG story ko phir se reshoot na karna pade

ItvDrama thumbnail

It’s not at all surprising that Armaan went back to his pre-love realization phase, because whatever support and love he feels for Abhira was independent of his family dynamics. They both were 2 individuals fighting for the approval of the family to get married, which happens in real life too when a couple waits years for their family’s approval. Once the marriage happens, the said couple tolerate everything because one, they don’t want to prove the family’s point that yes maybe they are wrong for each other; second, the gratitude they feel that despite their belief the family finally accepted them.

Aside from all this, I also have a genuine question about Armaan’s character growth as well? Did he really have a character growth, did he really get a redemption arc? I’m a sucker for damsel in distress ML characters too, anyone who desperately needs a beautiful girl to come and sort out all their life problems. I also have expectations from my characters to make me believe they’re worth all the trouble. The character Armaan never really got one and that’s where the problem lies in. A redemption arc is where a character actually not just realizes their mistakes, but also makes amends to make sure it’s not repeated. From what I can remember, other than his decision to resign to get his uncle to publicly apologize and his attempt to leave the house after Rohit’s bitterness, both of which seemed more like ultimatums thrown, was there anything of significance that proved he can guarantee that Abhira should give him a second chance? His family still humiliates her, his mother and grandmother still say the worst things about her, and my biggest issue is him not even taking a strong stand at his wife still being addressed “yeh ladki”. Aside from his constant words that she is his, where was the action that proved he can guarantee her that this time around things would be different for her in this house. If anything he has once again joined the bandwagon of people who like to torture her. Yes there were significant amount of scenes that showed his love for her individually, but nothing that could be termed as an redemption arc, but rather his display of attraction and affection towards her. The elephant in the room still hasn’t been addressed by him when it comes to their relationship, the fact that his and Abhira’s relationship equation is dependent upon the mood of his family is still a fact, so where exactly is his redemption arc. If anything this time around he is treating her worse than his family. At a point where even strangers would sympathize with Abhira’s situation, he is doing the ultimate betrayal by proving Vidya’s and KP’s words. In the precap he says only now I realize how hard this must be for you on fertility issues, so does that mean would he only realize Abhira’s pain when it is explicitly expressed. Where is the understanding and being for each other in every situation that he promised her.

I wouldn’t have been so disappointed in his character if not for what they showed yesterday. He is completely aware of Abhira’s feelings, her attempts to reach out to him emotionally and physically, but he blatantly ignores her. He is happy to seek her out when his equation with his family member is good. He is happy to initiate physical intimacy when it suits him, which is the worst way to treat your wife. Once again as long as his family is happy or should I say as long as his equation with his family is good, he will treat her good. So I don’t think he never had any redemption arc and this is where I feel it was the actor’s acting and looks that convinced the audience and definitely not the character.

Edited by ItvDrama - 18 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abheera came out and said don't cry abheera sambhalo she bumped into manish. She hugged him told her pain. She admitted I tried a lot but none is accepting me might be i was raised alone by my mom i dont know this joint family .He said you are ak ki beti dont lose your himmat. Abheera surprised how did he get her mom name then he covered you told me your mom is himmatwali. Manish gave her kachori and told her fight for the relationships not leaving hope. He pushed abheera to marry same way on haldi seeing ar love. Manish said ar is in guilt of his mothers love and her rejection as beta, his guilt of not getting acceptance for you as bahu from her so give him time.

20241002_092413-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa sa went to dadi to show how ar behsved in office and how they lost a client at work. So work is getting affected to Arman it's not like dadi planned ar will make rohit win cases ar is losing clients on his own.

20241002_092712-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhira finds a father whenever she's in distress..she doesn't need aa 😁

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira finds a father whenever she's in distress..she doesn't need aa 😁

because in this track madhav papa gayab he can't go against his wife. If he supported abheera his wife will do that upma mata tandav in mix of ra ra sarasaku ra ra from chandramukhi and he has to go out laka laka laka🤑
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera came home and chorus gang surprised her . They all wanted to make abheera happy as she is sad from long. Ruhi came in joined them see her hand on tummy 🤓 it's already getting hints😝20241002_092851-COLLAGE.jpg

Same kachoris came in initial episodes and abheera took box in her room and kept as ours. Ruhi took it as mine mere b.nanu sent it. So today it's ours she is sharing. Manish once said ruhi will share little late but she will. At last sharing is going on with ruhis hriday parivartan. Ruhi is set, Arman is phattt. By cvs. 🤪

Abheera gave ruhi kachori box. They both had fun banter there. Ruhi shared kachoris with them all ran like beggars near temple 🤗 this is legacy kachori so all want that love. Ar never ate it seems in story if I remember.

20241002_093033-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi is left with one kachori but she shared with abheera. Ruhi is feeling her lost brother in abheera it seems at last she accepted her. Child Ruhi was the giving one always to her brother and made him understand when he was wrong.

Ruhi will give that happiness to poddars next.

Writers could have given long ago this ek hazaaron mein meri behna hi scenes.

Nazar na lage let them be happy with their own hubby and own kids thuthuthu 🥳

20241002_093115-COLLAGE.jpg

Long back rohit asked ruhi why can't you and bhabhi sort your differences. ruhi kept calm then as her umeeed was there. Manish asked rohit think why abheera and ruhi have issues and rihit was calm then. Now umeed gone in kkk stunt and issues solved so she is following what her patti told her. 🤓

20240820_100859-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 18 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ar is going and saw abheera happy with family. He has no response either guilt or happiness or sad feeling he is alone.

20241002_093208-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya maa bumped in front of Arman and he tried to talk to her but she didn't. Abheera looked at them, same ruhi rohit all are looking at big screen what dhamaka next 😛

20241002_093303-COLLAGE.jpg

Half Phamillly is enjoying happy moments.

Screenshot_2024-10-02-09-19-35-947_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 18 days ago