Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Finally people can see the damage they have done with new Arman casting

Yeah sheh prats couldn't act but they had the vulnerability in their characters irrespective of the sub story going on. Ruhi abhira scenes had a softness like both could relate to their brokenness and loneliness inside, which garvita Sam has missing (ofcrs all the tamasha happened it's bound to change. But I feel if old casting was there the focus would have been more on internal conflict not extreme drama like divorce and ghar chorna and kaveri ka overdose). And it's not that I am blaming actors, whatever material they are given they are doing as per job. But the moment the new actors came they removed all soft edges of character just to hamper their own creation, the characters as a whole.

Arman is more damaged imo. Rohit sam might look aesthetically pleasing (might as i have seen in reddit calling them uncle niece jodi and it's not gen 3 haters šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) but to give that height difference Wattpad romance of push pull shower romance they removed the scenes where sheh/arman used to get hurt listening to kaveri, crying under bedsheet, looking at abhira when they are alone, the way he would handle her like don't interfere in house matters etc. ropu acts differently and idk why it don't look authentic. For eg recent Vidya tamasha, why makers showed Arman as drunkard who suddenly forgot to stumble and fall when Vidya abhira had their push pull drama going? They made Arman macho, they removed all the feminine quality from him. It's just the saddest thing, they casted in a hurry and hired bad actors and as a whole the story got impacted.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hell2

and if Abhira does get pregnant (we know she will), V and Armaan will flip again. It means sheā€™s just there to make babies, they donā€™t actually care about her feelings. I wonder if her infertility reports were revealed after the marriage, what would have happened? Itā€™s sad Abhira canā€™t trust Armaan to be with her in difficult situations.

So true. And what's more sad is that vidya just like ruhi ll be whitewashed in an episode. For once why can't they show a FL NOT forgiving the people who hurt them. Why can't they realise they ll be accepted only with conditions. I want like a K3g track where they both leave and have a kid and the poddars have no idea because that's what they deserve. If she indeed does get pregnant and everyone flips, i would really appreciate if she asks vidya to stay away from her.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

You are right .we still want Armaan to come back because Rohit purohit made us feel for Armaan .why should a good actor for such a bekaar character?He should have come as AA.

The concept of AA in every show is disheartening actually. Today no matter what if an actor is shown as the ML from the beginning, then we know for sure that tomorrow a better guy is going to come and this one ll be sidelined. This has been happening for quite some time and its frustrating. Not to mention that similar plot line like imli is happening in every show today.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes Abhira should question him I had given you a way out .. that time you were unreasonable but now you have seen this is not working out .. I need to break free from this marriage

She will leave. She definitely will and it will be when Armaan in anger explicitly says ā€œtum maa nahi ban sakti.ā€ That will make her leave. And then she will realise is pregnant
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

The concept of AA in every show is disheartening actually. Today no matter what if an actor is shown as the ML from the beginning, then we know for sure that tomorrow a better guy is going to come and this one ll be sidelined. This has been happening for quite some time and its frustrating. Not to mention that similar plot line like imli is happening in every show today.

They have that option.Thatswhy creatives don't flinch to ruin ML character to the point of irredemable.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Really ! Why can't their ml be the acha admi for the fl šŸ˜† they're trying to project a happy family picture stressing on the rishtas and these same people turn toxic later on spitting venom on the fl , and she in turn keeps respecting them & become immune to the humiliations..the ml is just another plot device to bring misery in fls life ..he's there to romance occasionally & give his sperm..

The female lead acting on her own with good intentions causing serious damage is also a constant in yrkkh ..but this time I feel all this pre wedding romance & what they call a love story was also a plot device to bring misery in abhiras life ..through marriage ..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

They have that option.Thatswhy creatives don't flinch to ruin ML character to the point of irredemable.

Thatā€™s why donā€™t ship any couple. Real life me bhi all relationship donā€™t work out.

Issues like self worth , mental wellbeing is more important than being a people pleaser

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Really ! Why can't their ml be the acha admi for the fl šŸ˜† they're trying to project a happy family picture stressing on the rishtas and these same people turn toxic later on spitting venom on the fl , and she in turn keeps respecting them & become immune to the humiliations..the ml is just another plot device to bring misery in fls life ..he's there to romance occasionally & give his sperm..

The female lead acting on her own with good intentions causing serious damage is also a constant in yrkkh ..but this time I feel all this pre wedding romance & what they call a love story was also a plot device to bring misery in abhiras life ..through marriage ..

I really donā€™t think they planned it like that .. but this post annulment was the love realisation and then continuos romance stretched too long

They were going constantly with function after another .. so they brought in this kalesh

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Thatā€™s why donā€™t ship any couple. Real life me bhi all relationship donā€™t work out.

Issues like self worth , mental wellbeing is more important than being a people pleaser

Wohi toh..normally the couples in love are unaware of the complications that lie ahead.. it's understandable ..in arrange marriage also things can go south..

But here , what they basically trying to show is leads are dumb enuf to get into the marriage the second time , fully aware of eo nature & weaknesses , the family problems, the complications & familys disagreements..when they say hum dono milke harr problem theek kar dege mujhe toh hasi hi aati haišŸ˜

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She will leave. She definitely will and it will be when Armaan in anger explicitly says ā€œtum maa nahi ban sakti.ā€ That will make her leave. And then she will realise is pregnant

you know nutty ..this is rishta ..not ghumā€¦where theyā€™ll,keep the heroine still in love with the hero no matter how much he hurts and disrespects her. We saw what happened in Gen 3 of rishta.. when akshara left the hero and his house..it was forever.. so here if Armaan crosses the line ā€¦abhimaan will be over for good. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m now thinking theyā€™ll keep them, together but give them,huge problems. Vidya is black nowā€¦and we can see that her own son and bahu take priority..if Ruhi loses this baby but abhira gets pregnant. Vidya is going to create a huge drama..I can see vidya take abhiras baby and give it to Ruhi and rohit..sheā€™s very vile and capableā€¦.