Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Honestly abhira should just enjoy her life, concentrate on work, spend time with chorus gang. Let armaan sulk as much as he wants. No need to babysit him.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan is trying to placate his sautela mother who keeps making him feel sautela. Agar Vidya ko line pe laana hai toh Armaan should just ignore her and focus on who loves him - Abhira.

But fir kalesh kaisa aayega smiley36

Armaan had spent his entire life catering to his sautela mother who apparently cared for him and who his entire life kept reminding him that he should be grateful for such care.

Though he understood their intentions. He is back to square one now. Saara redemption paani mein chala gaya.

I thought this ehsaan jaap was truly over but the upcoming bts just frustrated me

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can't even laugh no matter hard I tried, dkp destroy the essence of friendship, womanhood and sisterhood, it was just last week this aurat was dressed as suhaagan chudail. DKP can go to hell with their leap, if they had this intention maybe not have a married woman prepare to marry her jeth, while challenging mata Rani at a mandir. Ab bless her heart is a freaking idiot and too forgiven, and for her sake she shouldn't come to regret it

I think Armaan ki baat Kar rahe hai

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Honestly abhira should just enjoy her life, concentrate on work, spend time with chorus gang. Let armaan sulk as much as he wants. No need to babysit him.

I totally agree .. Abhira should focus on her career be sweet to people who care for her .. but should not try to bend backwards to people who are insulting her

When Rohit offered mother’s birthday .. she should have made a polite excuse like saying she has some other commitments.. like say her grandmother’s puja or something.. she has committed to work that day in an orphanage

Edited by Aadi04 - 19 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Armaan had spent his entire life catering to his sautela mother who apparently cared for him and who his entire life kept reminding him that he should be grateful for such care.

Though he understood their intentions. He is back to square one now. Saara redemption paani mein chala gaya.

I thought this ehsaan jaap was truly over but the upcoming bts just frustrated me

I knew this was happening just looking at the overdose of romance pre-wedding. Why do you think they gave so many romantic scenes prior. Because post marriage, they were going to do all sorts of kaands
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

No idea what the writers are thinking. Whitewashing ruhi in a single episode, ruining armaan by editing the scenes. Turning abhira into anupama.

And it's so sad to think that if vidya flips tomorrow, these two ll khushi khushi accept and say aap bade hai bade ko maafi nahi maangne chahiye...Nonsense

Abhira should seriously confront armaan. Why did you marry me if you were going to wallow in your "my mom Doesn't love me" jaap. I let you go because of it. You said you chose me. Why did you ruin my life then.

Yes Abhira should question him I had given you a way out .. that time you were unreasonable but now you have seen this is not working out .. I need to break free from this marriage

Hell2 thumbnail

Exactly..Everyone who said Abhira is being stupid for wanting the poddars acceptance should look at Armaan now. Abhira's instincts were right. Armaan is regretting his decision and he has been regretting since the wedding. And for whom, A step mother who doesn't deserve that title and a grandmother who weighs the prons and cons of her grandsons to see who ll be more beneficial for her company.

Abhira should just pack her bags and silently leave the house. She trusted the words of a man who proved he ll always be a pendalum and can never handle more than one rishta at the same time.

and if Abhira does get pregnant (we know she will), V and Armaan will flip again. It means she’s just there to make babies, they don’t actually care about her feelings. I wonder if her infertility reports were revealed after the marriage, what would have happened? It’s sad Abhira can’t trust Armaan to be with her in difficult situations.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Just because a fl is tortured and the trp rises doesn't mean people like seeing the FL tortured now do they. Its not surprising that people liked them since they were the leads. Its astonishing they STILL liked them after everything the ML did.

As far as i remember, the writers did their own manmani. They didn't care about anyone.

Nobody cares what people like or don't as long they turn their TV sets to watch the episode. You may hate the writers guts but they achieved their KPI.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

But why are they so illiterate.. how are they not aware of processes like surrogacy ..

Let them be illiterate... surrogacy chahiye hi nahi idhar...you know naa kaun banega surrogate. Kyu chahiye
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes Abhira should question him I had given you a way out .. that time you were unreasonable but now you have seen this is not working out .. I need to break free from this marriage

Exactly.. Armaan cannot handle all his relationships at the same time properly. Once again taking for granted the only person who truly cared for him is peak stupidity. Didn't he tell ruhi that he felt lonely despite being in a household full of people. But with abhira he feels like he belongs.

Ab phirse going back to that lonely house and trying to find happiness in that. Armaan truly is a masochist.