Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yaar virat was hostile towards Sai.. he was an entitled brat..Matlab usko agar pyar bhi chahiye toh as ehsan ke Sai ka saubhagya hai ke usko virat babu mil rahe hai to shukr manao. They do have some similarities as you pointed out , in his behavior with his wife and his ex..

But Arman is warm & forthcoming and he genuinely loved abhira up until his marriage ..virat never acted like this love sick puppy ..but I always said arman ki weakness is his family and his emotional baggage..it's very tough to get rid of it ..virat was not weak , I'd say he was more like vanraj shah.

See , a man as confused as arman ke ruhi chahiye ya abhira , uska eq kya hai ? He went to the altar with ruhi just bec his family insisted for the marriage ..somebody who could divorce his wife in a jiffy just bec his family said so ..woh kaise trustworthy hai? What weight did his promises carry ? Ek bhi poora nai kiya..

Why should I not blame abhira here ? She had first hands experience with this man but she fell in love with him so she can't complain now or try to change him ..she will have to live with it until she's kicked out again..

@bold I saw it in sheh's armaan. At beginning he used to feel sorry, that helplessness was evident. But after his exit, they made armaan mixture of Gopi bahu and gul heroes ( not blaming new actors, it's writers fault). The person who faced bad treatment by his family will treat other person the same way? Shouldn't he be more emphatic. Pouring water on his wife despite her breaking down, washing the ring because it touched her feet, taking stand for ruhi against his cousins when she was his fiance which he never did for his wife, he did all these things on his own without family pressure. How can a person who is doormat to his family treat his wife the same way with or without love. What is the difference between him and his family then.

They want us to believe armaan is helpless gopi bahu because his family torture him. But they also show armaan going against his family, mocking them by saying only abhira is enough for me.

Virat was love sick puppy for a period of time until Shruti track. He fell in love first. Sai made him regret his vaada to pakhi by reminding him about it whenever he tried to confess his love. Armaan is more romantic than virat.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 19 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold I saw it in sheh's armaan. At beginning he used to feel sorry, that helplessness was evident. But after his exit, they made armaan mixture of Gopi bahu and gul heroes ( not blaming new actors, it's writers fault). The person who faced bad treatment by his family will treat other person the same way? Shouldn't he be more emphatic. Pouring water on his wife despite her breaking down, washing the ring because it touched her feet, taking stand for ruhi against his cousins when she was his fiance which he never did for his wife, he did all these things on his own without family pressure. How can a person who is doormat to his family treat his wife the same way with or without love. What is the difference between him and his family then.

They want us to believe armaan is helpless gopi bahu because his family torture him. But they also show armaan going against his family, mocking them by saying only abhira is enough for me.

Virat was love sick puppy for a period of time until Shruti track. He fell in love first. Sai made him regret his vaada to pakhi by reminding him about it whenever he tried to confess his love. Armaan is more romantic than virat.

Virat was not a love sick puppy … he was anything but not a puppy ..I can call him a wolf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ., though he bragged to Sai he’s a lion .. in a drunk holi episode

Armaan and Abhira seriously need space in their relationship.. sometime away from each other can make them reassess what they want in their lives .. whether it’s worth it to stay together or go apart . Without bringing the baggage of kids

Edited by Aadi04 - 19 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There's def no guarantee ..and writers can make these characters do anything.. even this behavior was not expected right after the wedding ..

But still, given the fact that he's telling abhira ke ghar se Jaana was not the problem but his mother negated his existence , that's what hurts him.most ..plus , when he decides , he's also accountable for it ..then he can't blame abhira ke it was bec of her..first time he was leaving the house it was not just for abhira ,it was also bec of rohit and bec dadisa took away his position in the firm ..

Obviously he can tell abhira that marrying her was a mistake , inspite of any circumstance , abhim also did it on the wd...I wish this time it's abhira who says it 😁

No idea what the writers are thinking. Whitewashing ruhi in a single episode, ruining armaan by editing the scenes. Turning abhira into anupama.

And it's so sad to think that if vidya flips tomorrow, these two ll khushi khushi accept and say aap bade hai bade ko maafi nahi maangne chahiye...Nonsense

Abhira should seriously confront armaan. Why did you marry me if you were going to wallow in your "my mom Doesn't love me" jaap. I let you go because of it. You said you chose me. Why did you ruin my life then.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

What is the trouble with Armaan....Armanza is becoming πŸ€” mad at himself for the " curse"

smiley37....

This guy who is a lawyer πŸ™„ believes in " curse"

If Abhira can't become pregnant they can seek other ways , he act and snaps at her for no reason

Virat worse such a disgrace....After surrogacy and post leap he was a total disgusting character ....Armanza is at early stage ; who knows how bad height turn ...I mean " honeymoon " period itself is horrible smiley37

Maa ki mamta ko chot pahunchayi h, isliye shraap valid h.smiley20

From what I understood Ab is not infertile or cannot be pregnant but she would have high risk pregnancy where the chance of child surviving is microscopic. She has maybe weak uterus and it was mentioned before that she cannot donate bloot as her platelets count is extremely low or something.

Humans even sympathies with unknown women regarding this topic but here only dukh was highlighted was of Sauteli-Dadi na banne ka dukh dard peeda.

Virat was main character in their house, everyone treated him like king then also instead of supporting his wife he chose ex, and gave her child and bailed her out. So no one can come close to him.πŸ™πŸ»

Ar just started, let's see how near he'll stop with this bs.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Aadi04

And it’s not even been a week.. today is Wednesday and she was dressed as a bride last Saturday

In the show it’s been 3 months
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Virat was not a love sick puppy … he was anything but not a puppy ..I can call him a wolf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ., though he bragged to Sai he’s a lion .. in a drunk holi episode

Armaan and Abhira seriously need space in their relationship.. sometime away from each other can make them reassess what they want in their lives .. whether it’s worth it to stay together or go apart . Without bringing the baggage of kids

I meant he craved for her confession for a period of time.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ghum was out and out a toxic story. What worked for them was the fl who did not take shit and the supporting cast. Yrkkh should not become it's lite version. They don't need to, they have some good sub plots to show, they can focus on that and if they want to show it they can atleast put some sense in both Armaan Abhira.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Do you think anyone cares? The channel milked them and so did the PH. TRP audience liked them as it was said by their creatives. If target audience is happy, online audience like us do not matter to them. Again, a television show does not depend on a story.

Just because a fl is tortured and the trp rises doesn't mean people like seeing the FL tortured now do they. Its not surprising that people liked them since they were the leads. Its astonishing they STILL liked them after everything the ML did.

As far as i remember, the writers did their own manmani. They didn't care about anyone.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I never denied he's a problematic guy .the thing is , none of It was hidden from abhira ..

Virat toh ekdum minute minute mei flip karta tha ..morning he followed her like a puppy , 10 mins later he would join his family in humiliating her ..

Arman is Def more romantic than virat but nobody could guess he cud he this affected by vidyas curse ..I won't justify his current behavior woh toh hai hi unreasonable ..but I didn't expect anything better from him to begin with....I always knew he will choose his family over abhira.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

I never denied he's a problematic guy .the thing is , none of It was hidden from abhira ..

Virat toh ekdum minute minute mei flip karta tha ..morning he followed her like a puppy , 10 mins later he would join his family in humiliating her ..

Arman is Def more romantic than virat but nobody could guess he cud he this affected by vidyas curse ..I won't justify his current behavior woh toh hai hi unreasonable ..but I didn't expect anything better from him to begin with....I always knew he will choose his family over abhira.

@bold Agree

a b c d e f g h ihnmvnkk