Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Bold - Both Abhimaan especially Ar should have done pardafaash of her infront of family on wedding day itself but now as she is pregnant and have good relationship with Ro all that is of no use.

Ar being sad for maaa is no problem but his behaviour with Ab is, he married knowing everything and now behaving like this.

And I really miss that initial Ab, living with these toxic poddars she lost her cute self with pjs, short forms, over excitement, specially when she didn't gave maaa dadi special treatment and pointed out every one's wrongs.

i miss that abhira too...that funny sarcastic and to the point dialogs se dusron ki bolti band karne wali abhira...

I dont hold abhira liable to tell ruhi ka sach...as armaan gaya tha on getting the message...rohit is armaan ka bhai...and armaan was blamed for not disclosing the relationship earlier...abhira is not liable...IMO...but she can support armaan....

thats a huge mistake on armaan's side...and I hope he gets called out for that...rightly this time....

I just hope...armaan realses that he will lose abhira if he continues this way...

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Yaar, I was drinking my smoothie and spilled all on the couchsmiley37

tujhe bhi shraap mil gaya kya smoothie se 🤗

Originally posted by: Aadi04

We don’t want to talk about it .. but people start bringing comparisons… and then we can’t keep quiet .. I am more than happy to talk about Abhira .. and she should some how develop a backbone and give back to Armaan and show Vidya the mirror

She should also tell Rohit ., that I cannot always be at the beck and call of your mother . You think it is easy for me to forget that your mother behaved like a witch in my griha pravesh .. she gave a Shraap that me and my husband can never be happy.. and you want me to decorate lights .. I will agree with Armaan why is Abhira jumping all over the place to please Vidya . Armaan can’t get over it .. but if it’s effecting their personal relationship she should leave him and tell him she is willing to give him a divorce .. so that he can stop acting mahan .

You think I should forget that you and your family members constantly give out the word sautela when things don’t go your way

If it was Sai she would have shown the mirror to Vidya , Rohit and Kaveri

exactly.......i want abhira to start with it....3 months kafi hote hain.....now armaan should realise...warna he should be ready to lose abhira....

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mujhe bhi pufferfish ki yaad aagayi ye scene dekh ke. She always had heartfelt behen wali scenes with Abhira smiley27

That I have to agree but there's no way I can even watch Ab with Ruhi and not feel

How College Life Really Is As Told By "Glee" | The Odyssey Online

Dkp can't be serious, they had her dress as a bride smiley11

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I am okay with a separation/divorce if it leads to Abhira being successful in her career, being happy and at peace. I really do not want a repeat of the first divorce where she didnt have any money, could not find a stable job, almost resorted to begging and was 24/7 just crying. They have made it seem like Abhira cannot do anything independantly without the Poddars sheltering and protecting her which is awful.

I am quite okay with a separation divorce at this point things were going so mushy .. that it would have looked bad to break up ..after countless functions.. it will be good if Abhira leaves Armaan and tells him some relationship are not meant to be .. we both deserve to be happy but we can’t be happy together. That’s why I want to leave you

The moment she says I am not happy with you Armaan . He will leave her .. and stop gaslighting her ..

if she says you deserve better than me than he will act mahan and give fake promises I will keep you happy

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That I have to agree but there's no way I can even watch Ab with Ruhi and not feel

How College Life Really Is As Told By "Glee" | The Odyssey Online

Dkp can't be serious, they had her dress as a bride smiley11

And it’s not even been a week.. today is Wednesday and she was dressed as a bride last Saturday

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

First to Armaan ka ruhi ka sach na batana is extremely wrong.......Rohit needs to know...and it is not a choti baat....armaan fir se wohi galti kar raha hai...and this time it is really HIS mistake!!!!

Ii feel abhira should fight for her relationship...which she is doing....she values relationships..and she is fighting for it..when armaan kamzor pad gaya hai....

But with 3 months...and armaan ka behaviour is going bad to worse....to I feel this will be the aar paar situation....and abhira will start being the real abhira....😂

i hope makers do that...and armaan should realise that he is doing wrong with abhira.....mujhe lagta hai jaldi hi aayega....

I don’t think aisa hoga .. she will only develop a backbone after she becomes a lawyer individually

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Just hope that ruhi is not pregnant and it's actually abhira. Hopefully in these 3 month abhimaan would have consummated thier marriage.

The way Armaan is so distant, I doubt they were anywhere close and romantic 🥲
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I personally loved Ayesha's performance. She mellowed down a lot and made Sai relatable to me. Same as Sam does with Abhira and RoPu does with Armaan. I watched that horrible show only and only for Ayesha as Sai.

Sairat was a great jodi before they destroyed the show and Virats characterization and I do believe a lot of the deterioration stemmed from offscreen aspects impacting the story and the MLs performance.

Thankfully RoPu and Sam are both super professional and we dont have to deal with MLs wife being the vamp of the show in yrkkh atleast.

The negativity was too much for me with that show. Atleast in this they showed a separate redemption track for Armaan though he is going back to his old ways again. Wahan it felt like Virat was spineless till the end.

When the initial drama with the old ml and parallel lead was going on, i felt it was going to be same as ghum. But thankfully they were replaced and a happily married man was brought in as ML.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can't even laugh no matter hard I tried, dkp destroy the essence of friendship, womanhood and sisterhood, it was just last week this aurat was dressed as suhaagan chudail. DKP can go to hell with their leap, if they had this intention maybe not have a married woman prepare to marry her jeth, while challenging mata Rani at a mandir. Ab bless her heart is a freaking idiot and too forgiven, and for her sake she shouldn't come to regret it

Edited by pyar-ishk - 19 days ago