Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Mei toh khud delusion mei rehti thi ki mei hi Sai Joshi hu. Now I am abhira πŸ˜‡

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think Ab's outburst is coming soon, maybe white day too following we know what but before that Ab will surely burst specially on Ar. Only this will give me thandak.

She can also play the iconic song,

Why did you ghost me, you said you love me, those lovely promises were fake or what ......

@bold Abhira's outburst woh kya hota hai? smiley5 smiley36 Abhira can't express any such emotion as she is following MG's advice to become perfect wife and perfect DIL smiley9

Edited by ShadowImbue - 19 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that out burst will be kept for some color day she is still trying like her parnanu said. Every day is white day to abheera koi extra nahi hi sevai death ka. Imagine a death in poddars and how tandav goes on Abheera. πŸ€“

Vidya being her banshee pro max self, Dadisa being her extraaaaa loud self, Madhav bein mute or gayab, others remaining just giving twisted expressions, fufasa giving his side commentry, Ruhi getting panic attacks as usual and Ar being extra high on drugs, Ab crying....................yeah nothing new.πŸ‘πŸ»

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Yaar, I was drinking my smoothie and spilled all on the couchsmiley37

Blame goes to MAA for being so panauti smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lol imagine Abhira doing a tandav like this smiley37

Besht dancer in the universe smiley42

Not only dancer but chef, teacher, business woman, thela wali, and so onn.

Now if after leap Shivi will be there, we will miss besht dance and have to settle for ok ok dance.😒😒😒

First to Armaan ka ruhi ka sach na batana is extremely wrong.......Rohit needs to know...and it is not a choti baat....armaan fir se wohi galti kar raha hai...and this time it is really HIS mistake!!!!

Ii feel abhira should fight for her relationship...which she is doing....she values relationships..and she is fighting for it..when armaan kamzor pad gaya hai....

But with 3 months...and armaan ka behaviour is going bad to worse....to I feel this will be the aar paar situation....and abhira will start being the real abhira....πŸ˜‚

i hope makers do that...and armaan should realise that he is doing wrong with abhira.....mujhe lagta hai jaldi hi aayega....

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way this is going I feel before Armaan Abhira will say Pata nahi Maine tumse shaadi kyu ki.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

maine thode din Ghum dekha...and it was because of Sai ka character....what a strong character that was......she spared no one...and would give it back...koi bhi ho.....she was defo not a people pleasing...

But virat was!!! mujhe to wph waisa hi lagta tha.....only sai ke saath different tha...πŸ˜‚

Besides the makers there did not make it extreme for Sai. Whenever she was taunted for money, she said she will go to Gadchiroli get her father's money and give it to them. Her education was done on scholarship. Besides she actually went back to Gadchiroli after a big tamasha.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

First to Armaan ka ruhi ka sach na batana is extremely wrong.......Rohit needs to know...and it is not a choti baat....armaan fir se wohi galti kar raha hai...and this time it is really HIS mistake!!!!

Ii feel abhira should fight for her relationship...which she is doing....she values relationships..and she is fighting for it..when armaan kamzor pad gaya hai....

But with 3 months...and armaan ka behaviour is going bad to worse....to I feel this will be the aar paar situation....and abhira will start being the real abhira....πŸ˜‚

i hope makers do that...and armaan should realise that he is doing wrong with abhira.....mujhe lagta hai jaldi hi aayega....

Bold - Both Abhimaan especially Ar should have done pardafaash of her infront of family on wedding day itself but now as she is pregnant and have good relationship with Ro all that is of no use.

Ar being sad for maaa is no problem but his behaviour with Ab is, he married knowing everything and now behaving like this.

And I really miss that initial Ab, living with these toxic poddars she lost her cute self with pjs, short forms, over excitement, specially when she didn't gave maaa dadi special treatment and pointed out every one's wrongs.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

it was a fabulous story about 2 alpha leads who were not people pleasers .

People can make daily trends and win countless Jodi awards .. but it cannot dispute the fact the Ghum S1was second only to anupama and the only brief period it was being overtaken was imlie S1 when Aditya ( gashmeer ) was playing the lead ..

Trp audience is very emotional.. Ghum was always known as Sai and Virat ka show . And that’s the reason people still talk about it .

Unlike others which were totally based on people pleasing female leads .

Absolutely. Infact since they were anyway dying because of the leap, not only they got a heroic exit, but the makers also said that they have planned something for Sairat fans. They gave them a dream sequence of wedding on their last episode.

Channel went absolutely crazy with promotions one week before their last episode. Infact star plus even put a post rearranging alphabets of Sitara with Sairat with a tagline - Sitara will always be Sairat.

It was almost noobish to think Sai would choose Satya and live happily with kids.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 19 days ago