Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Can you please put this pic in page 1 in episode review today both are super cute😍

Screenshot_2024-10-02-08-35-19-453_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Drna7

Why Armaan looks like he is on drugs?🧐

Having a phemli like Poodarrs is worse than any drug smiley9

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yeah, I don't want Abhira to be any danger for him to realize how wrong is is. He should realize that himself.

more than what he is doing right now looking at the way he is reacting and getting affected Am scared How will he react and feel when he see Rohit’s baby (if comes )and the thought he can never have one ? This is what Abhira was scared about but he made promises that having baby or no baby will not effect their relationship ,he was about to leave the house and very well knows no one from that house dil se apnaya ,And his actions now proving Abhira right not to leave the house before marriage . Right now he is in pain too but it’s been 3months and he is not focusing on his work ,shouting on employees and Abhira too. She is trying hard to make him feel better ,requesting to share what he is feeling but nothing is working. His one sorry and this girl will melt down, i wish dongi MG revealed her identity and she have a family too. After pregnancy news something big will happen ,am just hoping Armaan to take Abhira’s side rather than blaming her along with rest of that pagal gang.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Why Armaan looks like he is on drugs?🧐

maa ka virah aur nasha chal raha hi sar pe rom rom mein maa ka nafrat bhar gaya hi 🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I know, I am annoyed myself with how she has miraculously been whitewashed after all that umeed nonsense.

Bad people are always whitewashed and shown as saints no matter how many crimes they have committed in DKP verse. Same happened with those disgusting Shahs in Anupamaa.

poora ek cement bag daldiye hi ruhi pe ki chamak rahi hi apni patti ke sath 🤣🤣
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I think Ab's outburst is coming soon, maybe white day too following we know what but before that Ab will surely burst specially on Ar. Only this will give me thandak.

She can also play the iconic song,

Why did you ghost me, you said you love me, those lovely promises were fake or what ......

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I respect your opinion. But for me personally sai was supposed to be relatable. Someone who doesn't bend to the rules of the patriarchal society. She was shown as a short tempered girl who stands with what thinks is right which was very rare to see in ITV. Just like Abhira. But to me Abhira was relatable but never Sai. The reason being the actors. Samriddhi's acting makes us like the character. It could have easily come across as batameezi but it didn't which was the case for me with Sai.

Her dialogue deliver even after 300 episodes was exactly like how Kaveri poddars is now. The forcefulness in the delivery, the wide angry eyes that showed no proper emotion.

No offense. I felt all the three actors were terrible. Neil had only two expressions, his wife had only meme worthy ones and the FL had ott ones. I have always felt that it is a mark of a great actor if they could make a unlikable character likable and vice versa. Why do people still hold on to that fraction of hope when it comes to armaan's character. Its Rohit Purohit's eyes and his acting. No one had that with Virat. Except Sairat fans which i do not know why it existed

You are right .we still want Armaan to come back because Rohit purohit made us feel for Armaan .why should a good actor for such a bekaar character?He should have come as AA.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sai ke charche ho rahe hain yaha smiley2

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

But it ended up going back to him which ruined everything.

She was supposed to go to him. Why would the channel and PH make her go to a person who did not benefit the show monetarily. Television shows are not based on stories anyway.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I think Ab's outburst is coming soon, maybe white day too following we know what but before that Ab will surely burst specially on Ar. Only this will give me thandak.

She can also play the iconic song,

Why did you ghost me, you said you love me, those lovely promises were fake or what ......

that out burst will be kept for some color day she is still trying like her parnanu said. Every day is white day to abheera koi extra nahi hi sevai death ka. Imagine a death in poddars and how tandav goes on Abheera. 🤓