Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Manish who gives up on his people whenever they do some mistake is giving advice to abhira to not give up smiley37

How his brain cells are even working at this age, I wonder??smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This would have been cute had Rohit knew everything regarding her 'Sajan ji ghar aye stunt'. With him being still on dark of what kaands his wife did behind his back, this looks disgusting and disturbing.

I know, I am annoyed myself with how she has miraculously been whitewashed after all that umeed nonsense.

Bad people are always whitewashed and shown as saints no matter how many crimes they have committed in DKP verse. Same happened with those disgusting Shahs in Anupamaa.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Kyunki jis din woh jaanega, wo sidhe uppar ishwar ke paas jaegasmiley36

arey tum har roj usko iswar ke paas bhejne ki koshish mein ho socho main jodi ka kya haal hoga tab har roj baithke bhajan karo tab 🤗

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's disgusting to see the one who did so many immoral things live happily now as ideal bahu,wife with 0 punishment

So basically the whole act was to show “Ruhi transformation”
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Exactly. What she has been enduring from past 1.5 years, living in proximity of these cruel poddars is nothing short of a mental torture. Separation will bring peace for her.

People say Abhira is so strong.Any strong person will falter after this much mental torture especially after this treatment from person she loves so much in initial stage of marriage.its that makers dont want to focus on Abhira's mental health.Armaan can have trauma,Ruhi can but Abhira cannot.

Come on she was happy girl living with loving mother who later subjected to this much emotional abuse

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

. Just like Abhira. But to me Abhira was relatable but never Sai. The reason being the actors. Samriddhi's acting makes us like the character. It could have easily come across as batameezi but it didn't which was the case for me with Sai.

Her dialogue deliver even after 300 episodes was exactly like how Kaveri poddars is now. The forcefulness in the delivery, the wide angry eyes that showed no proper emotion.

No offense.. I have always felt that it is a mark of a great actor if they could make a unlikable character likable and vice versa. Why do people still hold on to that fraction of hope when it comes to armaan's character. Its Rohit Purohit's eyes and his acting. No one had that with Virat. Except Sairat fans which i do not know why it existed.

Edited out other show discussions

Edited by Sutapasima - 19 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Manish who gives up on his people whenever they do some mistake is giving advice to abhira to not give up smiley37

he is saying like akshara you need to fight more koshish aur karo puski gyan
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I know, I am annoyed myself with how she has miraculously been whitewashed after all that umeed nonsense.

Bad people are always whitewashed and shown as saints no matter how many crimes they have committed in DKP verse. Same happened with those disgusting Shahs in Anupamaa.

e sab se kkk stunt bhool jayenge kya 😛
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Today's episode should be renamed as:

Sab line mein lag jao, ek ek karke sabko Armaan ko gaali dene ka mauka milega.

smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why Armaan looks like he is on drugs?🧐