Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

meher kuch sense nhi hai kisi cheez ka lol

Yesterday only I said in edt Arman who was obsessed with dadi and her toffee and cared about Vidya in an okayish way makers suddenly sidelined kaveri who just watched from everything that's going on and takes extreme steps in the end to fix things. Arman who was dying to marry abhira now don't care about her bandi Mari ja rhi romance k liye. Dude wants people who he can't have and ignore the people he already has. That's his motto since day 1

he is same from day1 his family is above anything for him and his family should accept what all he does. He won't go away out any day. If he went he will sit same way outside too. At least here abheera had other family people to hold her or gvs. If away she is left alone.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

In IPL time,He atleast used to say Focus on your studies .It was a way of care about her studies or her dreams atleast.

This one is worse than that.

Woh toh Abhi bhi bol raha hai. That has not changed..In yesterday's episode he was really happy that she is joining the firm......after Rohit's hug she was the first person he came to share this news to. Even told her that she will do really well in Poddar firm. He is still momentarily but mostly is indifferent and now rude to her.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Brace yourself guys, abhi rasta aur difficult hone wala hai. smiley37smiley37

I have no umeed left and actually up for separationšŸ˜–
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Woh toh Abhi bhi bol raha hai. That has not changed..In yesterday's episode he was really happy that she is joining the firm......after Rohit's hug she was the first person he came to share this news to. Even told her that she will do really well in Poddar firm. He is still momentarily but mostly is indifferent and now rude to her.

But that was before leap.After Leap he don't seem to care anything about her.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This was actually cute smiley43

IMG_0876.jpeg

This would have been cute had Rohit knew everything regarding her 'Sajan ji ghar aye stunt'. With him being still on dark of what kaands his wife did behind his back, this looks disgusting and disturbing.
elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

First time I will be happy if a lead couple seperates.Whereever abhira go,She would do better than in this mad house

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Blooper !

Did they show Abhimanyu Akshara marriage FB instead of Abhimaan marriage FB when Vidya was cursing the newly wedded couple ?

no. They showed abhimaan dashi and curse of mata ji through abheera cryjng in bed20241002_083319-COLLAGE.jpg
Edited by Mehersudha - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Mee too. Ab toh consummation bhi forced hi lagega. Now I want Abhira to stay Virgin till separation.

Edited by Debospeaks - 19 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

But that was before leap.After Leap he don't seem to care anything about her.

There has been only one episode after that. Ruko zara smiley37smiley37

Today's episode they were trying to show that he isn't properly talking to anybody. Even Rohit said that Armaan isn't himself.

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This would have been cute had Rohit knew everything regarding her 'Sajan ji ghar aye stunt'. With him being still on dark of what kaands his wife did behind his back, this looks disgusting and disturbing.

It's disgusting to see the one who did so many immoral things live happily now as ideal bahu,wife with 0 punishment