Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

This is my issue too.Its like I am watching a comp diff show.. And sorry not gonna buy that behna bond and not able to come in terms with Ar's behaviour too. I have no idea how long r they gonna keep Ar like this but this is getting worser than the ipl track. Then he was not in love with her but now he is..

Not even a single monologue yaar matlab kya hain yesmiley7smiley7

Monologue kuch nhi milna, I don't know makers ko Kya problem hai monologue dene se. A simple monologue that he is not able to process anything etc etc. would have at least made us understand him better, but that is definitely not going to happen.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t understand why did Abhira agree to help Rohit plan sauteli sa ki party .

Abhira really needs a break .. she really not be a pushover .. if Armaan is still moping over his step mom .. she should calmly hand him the divorce / annulment papers and say this shraap is destroying both of us .

We cannot stay happy together and I M fed up of being a cushion bag to you and ur family tantrums ..

I need space . 3 months would have given her some experience to seek a job in another city .. she really needs a break from udaipur ( Poddar and Goenkas )

Who have used and thrown her as per their whims

Today Manish is supporting her but it was this same Manish and suwarna who had refused to pick up the phone when her mother was dying

@bold this is what I want right now. No AA crap just let Ab focus on career and let that cry baby and his pagal family deal with their crap🙄
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am sure either they have scraped the precap or it was just a click bait for audience.

Are u saying that there wont be a coming back of Ar anytime soon??
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is a huge difference between Armaan and Virat.

Virat was ladla of the house and Armaan is nothing but a puppet for the house. Virat had power and hold over decision of his family, Armaan has absolutely nothing. Armaan has been emotionally abused since childhood. Virat was born in a loved family.

This doesn't mean that Armaan can behave however he wants with Abhira but both Virat and Armaan are not at all comparable because of their history.

I am talking about mls behaviour towards their wife and ex.

Having difficult childhood doesn't give licence to act as a pendulum between two women. Armaan CAN stand against his family if he wants to like he did in past.

Though armaan is still better than virat atleast till now. As virat did bigger kaands in surrogacy and post leap.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 19 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Are u saying that there wont be a coming back of Ar anytime soon??

Yes, that's what I am saying. There wasn't a single scene today where we can see he was feeling bad for Abhira. Tomorrow is going to be worse. How and when is he gonna realize anything.

Plus by Sam's IV I interpreted that Abhimaan are still sad and not normal.

Even in the paint pictures Rohit looks like he was crying in that scene.

I am saying he may support Abhira when Vidya behaves badly with her but they are not going to be normal.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

This was actually cute smiley43

IMG_0876.jpeg

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

This is my issue too.Its like I am watching a comp diff show.. And sorry not gonna buy that behna bond and not able to come in terms with Ar's behaviour too. I have no idea how long r they gonna keep Ar like this but this is getting worser than the ipl track. Then he was not in love with her but now he is..

In IPL time,He atleast used to say Focus on your studies .It was a way of care about her studies or her dreams atleast.

This one is worse than that.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am so confused where the show is going. A week back the show was something else and don't understand what happened.

I'm mentally prepared for Armaan & Ruhi's wedding after white day. Nothing can surprise me anymore. Miscarriage is not woman's fault & maa can be left alone in the end but here infertility is woman's fault and maa deserves to be worshipped because she is hurt. Ar-Ab have taken away her right to be dadi. Both of them don't deserve happiness just because they can't have a biological child & their "maa" (not a biological one) can't be called dadi by their child. The sh*t CVs are serving smiley44I'm going to bash them real bad if they didn't get 2.4-2.5 by this level of toxicity DDP of leads & ruining their characters.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 19 days ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

How long would it take Ar to gain his senses back????

Are makers implying that the shraap of an absolutely disgusting aurat like Vidya can come true??????

Mujhe strongly feel horaha hain ki Ab would be leaving P house - with or without Ar very soon.

@Bold, Fingers crossed ,can't bear this track and lusty ss increase again being forced on us. so go watch your own episodes yourself lazy dkp writers.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

In IPL time,He atleast used to say Focus on your studies .It was a way of care about her studies or her dreams atleast.

This one is worse than that.claiming to love her doesn't give a shit about her.