Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold I saw virat in armaan many times.

Giving immoral vaada to ex

Playing friendship with ex

Leading on their ex until they realised their so called feelings then playing victim by saying I never loved you as if they didn't entertain their ex for months.

Going against family only when fl is away from them.

Punishing fls for no reason by prioritising their pain over their partners.

Never exposing their obsessive ex infront of everyone

Being ungrateful towards the person who lost his/ her life to save them ( both armaan and virat let their family insult abhira's mother and sai's father)

Respected lawyer and police officer watched silently when their family denied food to fellow person.

Their family members call their partners yee ladki instead of her name still both MLS find nothing disrespectful in it.

Whenever they cross lines, their first reaction is why other person is not forgiving them instead of how much they hurt others. They need spoon feeding by others to know what wrong they did.

Only difference between two shows is rishta has more romantic scenes with no social distance. Competitively abhira at better position than sai because she has manish as family, he supports her sometimes, ruhi too got called out with slaps unlike pakhi.

There is a huge difference between Armaan and Virat.

Virat was ladla of the house and Armaan is nothing but a puppet for the house. Virat had power and hold over decision of his family, Armaan has absolutely nothing. Armaan has been emotionally abused since childhood. Virat was born in a loved family.

This doesn't mean that Armaan can behave however he wants with Abhira but both Virat and Armaan are not at all comparable because of their history.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am so confused where the show is going. A week back the show was something else and don't understand what happened.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am sure either they have scraped the precap or it was just a click bait for audience.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Exactly!! That just making me so mad. This is exactly what makers are showing. Marrying against VV's wish is why Abhimaan are not happy.

Vidya's shraap overpowered their senses specifically Armaan's senses and now they will make sure her curse is effective enough to drift them apart. What the world couldn't go (separate them) they will do themselves by filling their life with regret, destructive behavior and bitterness.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

vidya didn't care Rohit after coming back home she chose arman that day too. When she was choosing her own son because arman said abheera is everything to him, he himself said if abheera is in his life he is very happy then why he is not Happy. All his echoed words from 3 months on abheera love is this. When he chose his partner above all stand for it. What's the crying for maa or feeling jelly for brother sharing mother. It's rohits mother Rohit shared happily not ar mother Rohit got in gratitude .

meher kuch sense nhi hai kisi cheez ka lol

Yesterday only I said in edt Arman who was obsessed with dadi and her toffee and cared about Vidya in an okayish way makers suddenly sidelined kaveri who just watched from everything that's going on and takes extreme steps in the end to fix things. Arman who was dying to marry abhira now don't care about her bandi Mari ja rhi romance k liye. Dude wants people who he can't have and ignore the people he already has. That's his motto since day 1

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Synopsis- Armaan snaps at Abhira in front of his clients when she tries to calm him. Later, Rohit advises her on how to mend things between Armaan and Vidya

So this whole V bday thing as a bridge between Ar and V will be Rohits idea but phir bhi pura bill fatega Abhira par. Armaan will snap at her. And when V yells at Abhira for being in her bday party, i'm sure Rohit will stay mute ofc. BTS mein he is not reacting when V is sunaoing abhimaan. Useless guy.

I don’t understand why did Abhira agree to help Rohit plan sauteli sa ki party .

Abhira really needs a break .. she really not be a pushover .. if Armaan is still moping over his step mom .. she should calmly hand him the divorce / annulment papers and say this shraap is destroying both of us .

We cannot stay happy together and I M fed up of being a cushion bag to you and ur family tantrums ..

I need space . 3 months would have given her some experience to seek a job in another city .. she really needs a break from udaipur ( Poddar and Goenkas )

Who have used and thrown her as per their whims

Today Manish is supporting her but it was this same Manish and suwarna who had refused to pick up the phone when her mother was dying

Blooper !

Did they show Abhimanyu Akshara marriage FB instead of Abhimaan marriage FB when Vidya was cursing the newly wedded couple ?

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

He will be Ruhi's husband first (for maa's happiness) after Rohit's death. Then he will become adoptive father of Rohit-Ruhi's child. I do feel with Ruhi's whitewashing & Vidya mata's negative influence in Armaan and Abhira's life they are heading towards white day as soon as possible.

Wow so you think Ar will actually marry Ru after Ro is dead ? Well I was thinking he might only be poppy to RuRo kid.
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am so confused where the show is going. A week back the show was something else and don't understand what happened.

This is my issue too.Its like I am watching a comp diff show.. And sorry not gonna buy that behna bond and not able to come in terms with Ar's behaviour too. I have no idea how long r they gonna keep Ar like this but this is getting worser than the ipl track. Then he was not in love with her but now he is..

Not even a single monologue yaar matlab kya hain yesmiley7smiley7

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Brace yourself guys, abhi rasta aur difficult hone wala hai. smiley37smiley37