Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

How long would it take Ar to gain his senses back????

Are makers implying that the shraap of an absolutely disgusting aurat like Vidya can come true??????

Mujhe strongly feel horaha hain ki Ab would be leaving P house - with or without Ar very soon.

Edited by OliviaP - 19 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

The diff between the previous two Gen ML and Armaan is that they started as extremely nice guys and ended but being toxic but Armaan started as a toxic pendulam and changed for some time and now is once again going through withdraw symptoms. And knowing from which show and character this gen is based on, we didn't expect much from Armaan's character. Ghum was a disgusting show and Virat a disgusting character.

Now you r right, there needs to be something different. This throwing out a fl due to death of someone else has been happening since the 1st gen and the 1st was the only one where the husband supported the wife.

Rajan shahi's shows are famous for sudden whitewashing. So i do think Ruhi has indeed changed . She is going scott free.

But her miscarriage with or without rohit's death and at the same time IR ll be done and she ll start hating Abhira again and ll start plotting against her. Vidya who only needs an excuse ll bring in Abhira's mother to insult abhira further. The sentence " Your mother killed my/Ruhi's mother and now you killed my/her child" ll be said. I am calling it.

Kaveri's flip makes a lot of sense. I said it in another comment. She thinks of only profit. And armaan is her most profitable investment. Rohit is the mutual fund she regrets investing a huge amount. Now she is cashing on the profits of Armaan to set off with the losses that Rohit is bringing in. That's how she sees her grandons.

But it shows how disgusting a character vidya is when a character like Kaveri makes sense more than her.

@bold I've heard Ghum's FL was jhansi ki rani and fought against her in-laws unlike Abhira who considers mata's pagalpan and anger justified because she can't conceive. Was she (Ghum S1 FL) different from regular Rajan Shahi's doormat FLs?

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well said..

However,I still stand by the bold part..marrying in the temple at that point would be a much better option ..vidya was still supportive of arman & abhiman shadi ..dadisa or anyone didn't ask him to leave the house , he left on his own accord ...it was logical to not overspend on the wedding to keep abhiras self respect intact ..she was distressed in all the wedding functions...vidya might make peace with the fact that abhira can't conceive , coz the truth was not known before marriage ..abhiman might have had a few peaceful days of married life..

I feel it would have been a better option if we did not know Armaan's pendulam like behaviour. Even if all the revelation happens after the marriage, once small problem and armaan ll turn against abhira to say " Mein apni family ko chodke aaya tha tumhare liye" and everything ll be ruined just like how it is happening now.

Armaan promised abhira that he ll not regret choosing her and but he has been doing it since the day of his wedding. What is the guarantee that he would not have done the same things if things had gone the temple marriage route.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

next ruhi ke bache ko share karenge dekho 🤐 e log aise hi Ghumayenge screen ko arman ko door rakhke

Ruhi ka bachcha share nahi hoga. Two alag bachcho ka papa/poppy hoga

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

It all depends on TRP. If they got higher TRP from this track Armaan isn't going to flip any sooner.

Exactly and I have bad feeling trp will be same and they will serve this torture for weeks😖
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The worst thing about this whole track is that makers are trying to show that VV's shraap is becoming true. I absolutely hate this.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

When audience is rooting for a character only because the actor playing the character is good looking, that’s just pathetic writing and pathetic character graph.

I thought the bf-gf track was the clickbait to lure audience and keep them hooked, but i just realized the actor was the clickbait to attract the audience. Wonder if the character would still get the same support if it was played by the former actor.

I don't think the character is supported when he is wrong.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So do you think current Ar gonna straight become poppy and not papa first?🤔
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

for time being they say the kid will have 2 mothers dekhna yashoda aur devki reference karke humara sari ghumane. Abheera will do for that baby on own happily. Till abhimaan kid comes ruro and ruri gets hyped 🤪
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So do you think current Ar gonna straight become poppy and not papa first?🤔

Sometimes I think that way and sometimes I don’t.