Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Armaan truly is a Gopi Bahu if he doesn’t respect a laptop smiley37smiley37smiley37

seeing him show laptop in anger I thought he will pour water on it because we call him gopi bahu they made him red flaaaag throwing things. 🤣
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She will have to reach hospital to get his attention ? He needs a tight slap from Abhira or MG to set him right. Or she should totally ignore him or leave to Mussorrie for few days taking a break from all this toxicity.

Yeah, I don't want Abhira to be any danger for him to realize how wrong is is. He should realize that himself.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not think armaan is going to realize anything much soon. He may behave better momentarily seeing abhira visibily upset about the infertility thing, but it's unlikely to be anything beyond that...

The consummation need to happen for the show to move forward. And this is the perfect time for it. He ll turn again that's for sure. Everyone knows that. But for two episodes they ll show him realising that such things are tough on the girl and he should have understood that rather than wallowing in self pity

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krinya

I think he will flip very soon smiley36 Veryy soon. Aisa ke pata bhi nai lagega isko ma ka gham kha gaya tha

It all depends on TRP. If they got higher TRP from this track Armaan isn't going to flip any sooner.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

seeing him show laptop in anger I thought he will pour water on it because we call him gopi bahu they made him red flaaaag throwing things. 🤣

In other words ‘Todh Podh’ smiley2
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ruhi and Abhira sharing the kachori.

Ruhi: Share Kare?
Abhira: Mei apni wali kha chuki hu yeh tumhari hai.
Ruhi: Hum dono ki hai.

Bas kachori ko Armaan se replace karne ko deri hai smiley43

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Why is Abhira trying to replicate V actions as he is missing them???? That’s completely unnecessary and making it more worse for him…. Has she run of her ideas to cheer him up which she was best in?? This MG why did he even have advice her such stupid things. Let her give up for once and Armaan needs that taste of his own medicine

Yahan toh sabke sab akal mands hai

exactly. Ar is feeling alone because of his maa nit with him. If abheera does what vidya does as mother it's not a ma ki mamta itz through biwi act repeat and imitate. He will say next meri maa banne ki koshish math karo tum. That's the reality a mother is mother a biwi is biwi any day both are totally different. Abheera thought if she does an act like vidya can she replace his mother that moment in life? Never.
ItvDrama thumbnail

When audience is rooting for a character only because the actor playing the character is good looking, that’s just pathetic writing and pathetic character graph.

I thought the bf-gf track was the clickbait to lure audience and keep them hooked, but i just realized the actor was the clickbait to attract the audience. Wonder if the character would still get the same support if it was played by the former actor.

Edited by ItvDrama - 19 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail